Odin/Destroyer vs Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
OK could Odin/Destroyer beat Stranger. Fight takes place on the moon

It's been stated here before that Odin is no where near Strangers level so will the armour even things out

zopzop
Originally posted by Gadabout
OK could Odin/Destroyer beat Stranger. Fight takes place on the moon

It's been stated here before that Odin is no where near Strangers level so will the armour even things out

LOL, Stranger had his hands full with the Silver Surfer. Odin doesn't need the Destroyer armor to humiliate this guy.

Odin 10/10.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
LOL, Stranger had his hands full with the Silver Surfer. Odin doesn't need the Destroyer armor to humiliate this guy.

Odin 10/10.

++

Back when the Stranger was making occasional appearances, he was being beaten by far less than Odin; I do believe Pluto beat the Stranger as well...albeit it was in the heart of Hades when they fought.

Despite his horrid win/lose record against High Herald and Trans level characters (didnt Thor and Bill defeat him once as well?), someone decided he was one of the "Astral Deities of the Universe" during the Infinity Guantlet arc...

Of course, he has no feats to even remotely suggest that he had power on par with anyone else in that meeting; seeing how PIS'y the IG arc was, though, its not surprising that that writer placed the Stranger among them....

Anyway, Odin without the Destroyer...10/10 without much effort...with the Destroyer, this is pure spite.

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, The Stranger threw the fight against Pluto. In his own realm, it would have been an incredibly long stalemate so he threw the fight to end it. That's the most impressive appearance his had that I can think of. At least off of the top of my head.

Odin wins.

Black bolt z

Odin 10/10. Surfer was never humiliated by Surfer erm. Stranger IIRC even called surfer only a pest or something alone those lines.

If this is the 2000 ft destroyer it win. If its Odin and the destroyer Stranger wins. If its Odin alone in the destroyer i'm not sure.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stranger's not beating Odin. His best feat of power from what I can tell is temporarily knocking Thor out for a few moments with a surprise attack in a recent issue.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Stranger's not beating Odin. His best feat of power from what I can tell is temporarily knocking Thor out for a few moments with a surprise attack in a recent issue. He also took down a rouge watcher(and in the very same arc watchers were said and shown to affect reality with but a thought).

He treated surfer like nothing but a pest.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He also took down a rouge watcher(and in the very same arc watchers were said and shown to affect reality with but a thought).

He treated surfer like nothing but a pest.

I have no idea what scene your referring to but unless said Watcher was more powerful or aggressive than his brethren, then I am not impressed. Like wise for the second feat.

Going feat for feat I'd wager wouldn't turn out well for the Stranger at all.

Black bolt z
I have no idea what scene your referring to but unless said Watcher was more powerful or aggressive than his brethren, then I am not impressed. Like wise for the second feat.

Going feat for feat I'd wager wouldn't turn out well for the Stranger at all. Actually the watcher was acting agressive. It attacked quasar. Although it didn't show to be more powerful, in that comic watchers were changing reality with a thought.

Stranger tried to take someone(I forget who but I think it was nenora(the skrull leading the Kree empire))and surfer was powerless to stop him with the stranger treating him like a pest.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Actually the watcher was acting agressive. It attacked quasar. Although it didn't show to be more powerful, in that comic watchers were changing reality with a thought.

Stranger tried to take someone(I forget who but I think it was nenora(the skrull leading the Kree empire))and surfer was powerless to stop him with the stranger treating him like a pest.

Can you give me the issue number so I can read it myself? I don't trust your memory or interpretations.

Being above Surfer is not impressive. Not when dealing someone with Odin. Don't even bother mentioning it.

zopzop
Actually the watcher was acting agressive. It attacked quasar. Although it didn't show to be more powerful, in that comic watchers were changing reality with a thought.

You are misremembering both instances.

In the Quasar issue, the Watcher sucker punched Quasar and started the fight. Quasar was more than holding his own vs the Watcher and actually had the Watcher down on his knees before the Stranger jumped in.

The Watcher said to himself "One of them I could repulse but not both". Then he committed suicide.

Vs the Surfer, yes he did try to ignore the Surfer and fly away encasing the Surfer in some black orb that drained his power cosmic. But in the rematch the Surfer easily dodged that attack and was holding his own vs the Stranger till the LT showed up.

The fact that the Stranger couldn't decisively put down the Surfer is humiliating seeing as how Odin put Surfer's ass down with one blast.

Odin stomps this fool no armor needed.

Black bolt z
Can you give me the issue number so I can read it myself? I don't trust your memory or interpretations.

Being above Surfer is not impressive. Not when dealing someone with Odin. Don't even bother mentioning it. Quasar #16.

Both have treated him like a pest. Thats a comparison.

leonidas
odin kills him.

guy222
stranger

Black bolt z
You are misremembering both instances.

In the Quasar issue, the Watcher sucker punched Quasar and started the fight. Quasar was more than holding his own vs the Watcher and actually had the Watcher down on his knees before the Stranger jumped in.

The Watcher said to himself "One of them I could repulse but not both". Then he committed suicide.

Vs the Surfer, yes he did try to ignore the Surfer and fly away encasing the Surfer in some black orb that drained his power cosmic. But in the rematch the Surfer easily dodged that attack and was holding his own vs the Stranger till the LT showed up.

The fact that the Stranger couldn't decisively put down the Surfer is humiliating seeing as how Odin put Surfer's ass down with one blast.

Odin stomps this fool no armor needed. Are you talking about the fight where LT makes surfer a god at the end of the comic?

zopzop
No they didn't fight in that issue. They were going to but the LT showed up. I'm talking about Silver Surfer vol 3 #27

Black bolt z
No they didn't fight in that issue. They were going to but the LT showed up. I'm talking about Silver Surfer vol 3 #27 Yeah....no. Surfer didn't take his blasts or anything. For one Stranger wasn't trying to kill him. Two he didn't him him. Not the same as taking his hits.

zopzop
The Stranger couldn't even BFR the Surfer, how would he kill him?

Black bolt z
The Stranger couldn't even BFR the Surfer, how would he kill him? By blasting him to hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.