Flash vs QuickSilver NO POWERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Here Wally and QuickSilver fight eachother H2H. both of their powers have been disabled.

they can move no faster than the average human in a fight.

Bentley
They both suck, which Flash?

Q99
Hm, this is a good fight, neither are exactly known for their HtH skill.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bentley
They both suck, which Flash? Wally

Bentley
QS trained with Magneto though, has Barry or Wally trained under Batman?

rotiart
I'll go quicksilver. He's been de powered before.

Q99
I'd expect more of West's training to come from Nightwing than Batman.

Originally posted by rotiart
I'll go quicksilver. He's been de powered before.

It's not like Wally hasn't.

Arahan
QS got training from Captain America in H2H.
My money is on Pietro smile

Black bolt z
QS

Brockalizer
My money is on Quick Silver. He's got the advantages of learning under Captain America and Magneto. Plus he has shown a tendency towards deviousness and under handedness when necessary, that I believe would tilt the scales in his favor.

superbatman86
QS in a curb stomp.People forget that not only has he trained with the Avengers and the X-men but the Knights of Wundergore and the inhumans.

Damborgson
QS seems to be more ruthless to me. Ill give it to him.

Q99
Originally posted by superbatman86
QS in a curb stomp.People forget that not only has he trained with the Avengers and the X-men but the Knights of Wundergore and the inhumans.

That doesn't sound particularly more impressive than training with the Titans and Justice League.

Mini Bennett
After specifically training under Cap (along with his sister), Pietro probably has the advantage here. I'd give it to Quicksilver.

Quicksilver beating a Flash makes me a happy Panda. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.