2 Wendigos Vs. Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Transporter
Fight takes place atop the summit of a Mountain.

jinzin
1 Wendigo will be enough. confused

MightySAXON
1 wendigo stomps in right form anyways and written well sasquatch would be dinner

Black bolt z
Ummm...make it 2 sasquatches vs. 1 wendigo and it would be more even.

-K-M-
I've done both the Wendigo and Sasquatch respect threads and 2 Wendigo is a stomp erm Which Wendigo? If these are the Wendigoes from Hulk recently, or the Spider-Man issue then actually yes Sasquatch does have a excellent chance. Standard Wendigo? Stomp.

The Transporter
Originally posted by -K-M-
I've done both the Wendigo and Sasquatch respect threads and 2 Wendigo is a stomp erm Which Wendigo? If these are the Wendigoes from Hulk recently, or the Spider-Man issue then actually yes Sasquatch does have a excellent chance. Standard Wendigo? Stomp.

I'm referring to the Wendigo that Red Hulk smashed. rolling on floor laughing bunny

-K-M-
Oh then Walter, Mr.Fix-it wasn't having much trouble.

juggernaut74
Didn't Creed and Logan take down some Wendigo's once? Well I know Creed did.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didn't Creed and Logan take down some Wendigo's once? Well I know Creed did.

Yes, Wolverine attacked one Wendigo from behind but Creed skinned one Wendigo killing it...which that is actually kind of silly (to kill a Wendigo)

juggernaut74
Yes, Wolverine attacked one Wendigo from behind but Creed skinned one Wendigo killing it...which that is actually kind of silly (to kill a Wendigo) Well we don't know for sure if Creed killed him. We do know he skinned one though.

-K-M-
Well we don't know for sure if Creed killed him. We do know he skinned one though.

He killed him, it was reference later he killed him.

juggernaut74
He killed him, it was reference later he killed him. Where?

-K-M-
Where?

Handbooks, as well as I believe it was a Marvel Comics Presents issue where they recapped the Wendigos history.

juggernaut74
Oh, I didn't know that.

jinzin
Yes, Wolverine attacked one Wendigo from behind but Creed skinned one Wendigo killing it...which that is actually kind of silly (to kill a Wendigo) I maintain that Wendigo didn't die, lol.

He just had a realllllllly cold swim after the KO.

-K-M-
That actually would be funny, sad and very creepy to see a skinned Wendigo walking around. Yesh!

jinzin
That actually would be funny, sad and very creepy to see a skinned Wendigo walking around. Yesh!

laughing out loud

That settles it; this will be my next art piece.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.