Master Yoda vs Any One of the "Force Wielders"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jinsoku Takai
Master Yoda vs any one of the "Force Wielders" from Mortis (Father, Son, or Daughter - introduced recently on The Clone Wars series).

No special rules apply here. Kill or be killed. Who wins?

ares834
Force Wielders. The opening says these three beings "are more powerful with the Force than any Jedi have seen before." Plus it helps that they are practically immortal and have some insane powers.

Lord Lucien
Oh for f*cks sakes, really?

ares834
I don't think they actually exist.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Oh for f*cks sakes, really?

Doesn't it make you nostalgic for the days when only the original Star Wars movies existed?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Doesn't it make you nostalgic for the days when only the original Star Wars movies existed? Oy vey, yes.

SwordOfTheJedi
Originally posted by ares834

Correct. Ani found some shrooms in the basement levels of the Jedi Temple and shared with Obi and Snippy. Case closed.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by ares834

Agreed. I'm thinking it was in his mind. Hence the waking up part of the experience. Not sure why they would need to be unconscious to travel to Mortis. Either way, still wanted everyone's opinions on the theoretical matchup.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Doesn't it make you nostalgic for the days when only the original Star Wars movies existed?

Yes, yes it does... but with this place dying a slow painful death, I figured I'd post this anyways in order to breath some life, however shitty it may be, back into this forum. We really need some new quality material to bash each others heads in over.

Pwned
I stopped watching that shitty show after what they did to Mandalore. Making Mandos peaceful just made me think "SCREW THIS BS"

Mandos, democracy, peace. They really DONT fit in a sentence together unless its "Mandos work for people in a democracy and think peace is for losers."

SwordOfTheJedi
Originally posted by Pwned
I stopped watching that shitty show after what they did to Mandalore. Making Mandos peaceful just made me think "SCREW THIS BS"

Mandos, democracy, peace. They really DONT fit in a sentence together unless its "Mandos work for people in a democracy and think peace is for losers."

I had a big problem with this representation as well. Further, the depiction of Mandalore (buildings, structures and all) is in direct contrast with the Legacy of The Force series that describes Mando cities and homes as rural and countryside-type buildings and huts (pointing to their nomadic, independent nature).

Maybe something happened to Mandalore between the Clone Wars and 40 ABY that destroyed all the buildings and Coruscant-esque infrastructure we see in the Clone Wars cartoon? One can only hope.

Pwned
The mando'a i know would never just sit there. They would be shooting something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.