One-Above-All VS. Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Transporter
My last post of the day, I promise embarrasment

pepsicoke

Battle of Epic Proportions...the most powerful beings square off (feel free to correct me on this).
wink

Uriel005
.... TOAA in a massive curbstomp. To give you an idea this is like putting a E.Coli bacteria you would find in your stomach up against Death... It's just not going to happen.

The Transporter
Originally posted by Uriel005
.... TOAA in a massive curbstomp. To give you an idea this is like putting a E.Coli bacteria you would find in your stomach up against Death... It's just not going to happen.

Turns out the Living Tribunal answers only to TOAA...yeah all 3 of LT's faces get sodomized. blowup

bbrem123
wtf...why make this thread

rotiart
If it's the celestial... And living tribunal is not fully backed by the true toaa...

Then that would be a fight to watch

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
If it's the celestial... And living tribunal is not fully backed by the true toaa...

Then that would be a fight to watch LT isn't spectre. As far as i'm aware LT has never needed nor got "backing" from TOAA>

rotiart
Originally posted by Black bolt z
LT isn't spectre. As far as i'm aware LT has never needed nor got "backing" from TOAA>

Living tribunals makes decisions backed by the power of toaa... Not his own... The one time on panel we have toaa back someone else.. Ie Thanos during the end... Living tribunal gets poofed

Black bolt z
Living tribunals makes decisions backed by the power of toaa... Not his own... The one time on panel we have toaa back someone else.. Ie Thanos during the end... Living tribunal gets poofed I know LT's power is TOAA's power but LTs power doesn't fluctuate depending on how much he likes LT on that day. LT always has the same amount of power.

rotiart
Really. Care To explain the protege Issues. Or pre retcon beyonder.
Sit down. I think you've hurt yourself. :-P

The Transporter
I know LT's power is TOAA's power but LTs power doesn't fluctuate depending on how much he likes LT on that day. LT always has the same amount of power.
Sit down. I think you've hurt yourself. :-P

*Takes 3 steps back and hides under table while they duke it out* Looks like the real battle of epic proportions ensues...
bashfearbangin
chair

Black bolt z
Sit down. I think you've hurt yourself. :-P Don't know about protege. But what about PR beyonder? What does he have anything to do with anything? He was stronger then LT. Never claimed LT was invincible.

rotiart
Protege had approached and copied the power of living tribunal. The tribunal stated they might need the eye of agamotto to defeat protege.... If tribunal
Really did always have the power of toaa... That really shouldn't be an issue should it...

And what about korvac and how he handled that?

Or Thanos... So you claim he always has the full power of toaa but is not invincible?

Slaanesh
everyone knows LT power doesn't rely on whether TOAA backed him up or not..his power doesn't fluctuated..and he doesn't have TOAA full power..

rotiart
Originally posted by Slaanesh
everyone knows LT power doesn't rely on whether TOAA backed him up or not..his power doesn't fluctuated..and he doesn't have TOAA full power..

So you are saying living tribunal's judgments are NOT backed by the power of TOAA?

Slaanesh
So you are saying living tribunal's judgments are NOT backed by the power of TOAA?

i didn't say that..

rotiart
You are saying it's just not the "full" power of toaa... But that his power is static

Thus he has power over the ig but not protege thus protege > ig

So toaa > scathan> protege > living tribunal

Slaanesh
You are saying it's just not the "full" power of toaa... But that his power is static

Thus he has power over the ig but not protege thus protege > ig

So toaa > scathan> protege > living tribunal

they say protege copy his power and some others..that makes protege more powerful than him..so that ranking you put is probably true..

Falamu
Well, if you studied the Protege scan more carefully, you would see that he was manifesting as a copy of the TRIBUNAL. I think it basically was, like, "nearly usurped Living Tribunal and intending to usurp its Master" not "usurping both Living Tribunal and One-Above-All". And that was what was basically said in the Tribunal's profile, so...

Besides, the Tribunal never got to directly "fight" Protege, so who knows how powerful Protege really is? And the Tribunal trying to fight One-Above-All would be like a drawing on a notepad trying to "fight" the person who drew it...

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8977/toaa3.th.jpg

Black bolt z
Protege had approached and copied the power of living tribunal. The tribunal stated they might need the eye of agamotto to defeat protege.... If tribunal
Really did always have the power of toaa... That really shouldn't be an issue should it...

And what about korvac and how he handled that?

Or Thanos... So you claim he always has the full power of toaa but is not invincible? I never said he had the full power of TOAA either.

Nihilist
Originally posted by bbrem123
wtf...why make this thread

rotiart
LT isn't spectre. As far as i'm aware LT has never needed nor got "backing" from TOAA> Originally posted by Black bolt z
I never said he had the full power of TOAA either.

Nope. You just said he gets no power from toaa.

Falamu
Guys, like, seriously...the Tribunal's going to lose. And SO badly that it's not even funny...

Black bolt z
Nope. You just said he gets no power from toaa. What?

You confuse me rot.

rotiart
What?

You confuse me rot.

Read your own quote...you said Lt gets no backing whatsoever from toaa

Read your own quote...you said Lt gets no backing whatsoever from toaa he's right, LT isnt the spectre. there's never been any mention of toaa backing him up or feeding him his power. he was made with power and dominion over the omniverse to balance all the opposing forces within it. the power level inconsistencies you cited are just that, inconsistant writing. since the LT is omnipotent, it's difficult to properly write him into the stories.

LT would stomp the celestial

toaa would stomp LT

Falamu
Well, Tribunal is the One-Above-All's representative, and he mentioned that his authority comes from "on high".

rotiart
The powers that I represent.. Etc etc... Doesn't lead you to believe he is empowered by toaa?

The powers that I represent.. Etc etc... Doesn't lead you to believe he is empowered by toaa? in the sense that all things in the marvel omniverse come from TOAA/are manifestations of it etc. yes, but not beyond that.

Falamu
Well, the Tribunal has been specifically stated to be the One-Above-All's representative and servant, so...

Originally posted by Falamu
Well, the Tribunal has been specifically stated to be the One-Above-All's representative and servant, so... all the abstracts are. thanos the end shows this

Falamu
Well, I guess in a really broad sense, yeah, but the Tribunal seems to be a more directly empowered servant...

Mindset
TOOA empowered LT at his creation, he doesn't constantly give him power.

Originally posted by Mindset
TOOA empowered LT at his creation, he doesn't constantly give him power. thumb up

rotiart
Originally posted by The Transporter
My last post of the day, I promise embarrasment

pepsicoke

Battle of Epic Proportions...the most powerful beings square off (feel free to correct me on this).
wink

Originally posted by The Transporter
Turns out the Living Tribunal answers only to TOAA...yeah all 3 of LT's faces get sodomized. blowup

So basically you acknowledge this is severe spite?

rotiart
During infinity series didn't living tribun
Say something about his decision being backed by the power of toaa? Or am I remembering it wrong?

Mindset
Idk, in any case, I'm right, so just agree with me.

King Kandy
He's "backed" in the sense that TOAA created him to enforce the cosmic balance... its just his job. He is a creation of TOAA, he does not have any "link" of power beyond that... he is simply an extremely powerful being with a task based on doing what TOAA wills.

bloodoverme
Originally posted by King Kandy
He's "backed" in the sense that TOAA created him to enforce the cosmic balance... its just his job. He is a creation of TOAA, he does not have any "link" of power beyond that... he is simply an extremely powerful being with a task based on doing what TOAA wills.

i agree. i think the point most people are making which i agree with is that LT is to TOAA would be like herald silver surfer is to galactus. LT was empowered the moment of his creation with crazy ass powers and tasked to do TOAA's will but does not constantly draw power from TOAA. similar to how surfer was created from norrin radd and empowered once with cosmic powers by galactus and tasked to find planets.

Falamu
So...we do all agree that the Living Tribunal would lose against One-Above-All. Why is the thread still open, then?

Utrigita
During infinity series didn't living tribun
Say something about his decision being backed by the power of toaa? Or am I remembering it wrong?

Are you thinking on the "I represent a force that dwarfs even your might" part?

guy222
TOAA>LT

LT>ONE ABOVE ALL(CELESTIAL)

Falamu
Originally posted by guy222
TOAA>LT

LT>ONE ABOVE ALL(CELESTIAL)

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.