Venomrine Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp55/agonzal9/NewAvn35_1280-1.jpg

Immediately after the events of Origins, when Wolverine was still healing from his wounds (where Stryker shot an adamantium bullet in his brain) the Venom symbiote finds the perfect host in Wolverine. Wolverine's mind not having fully recovered, is influenced by Venom, and develops an insatiable loathing for Spider-man. They decide the best course of action is to wreck havoc to lure the webcrawler out.

His initial onslaught has failed to lure out Spider-man for reasons unknown. However, the carnage has attracted the attention of many other heroes and villains. Over the next few months, Venom decides to face them and take them down, as they'll probably be a problem later on anyway.

How does he fare?

Win/Lose, Alive/Lose, Dead/Tie?

1. Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye City

- All have standard weapons and equipment, but made from Adamantium.

2. Cyclops, Gambit, Pyro, Sabretooth (Origins), Sabretooth (X1) Open field

3. Lady Deathstrike, Deadpool (Hulk Vs), New Goblin Warehouse

4. Twilight Wolves (3) and 3 Hulk Dogs Jungle

5. Edward Cullen, Selene, Count Dracula (Van Helsing), Michael, Creeper, Marcus. Mansion

- Venomrine is unaffected by venom.

6. Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Anakin Skywalker, Asajj Ventress Jedi Temple

- Assume a lightsaber cannot cut through adamantium. The Sith may not employ force chokes or holds.

7. Wolf, Celtic, Scar, Chopper (AvP, AvPR). Night Jungle

- All equipment seen in the films (for each respective character), all equipped with plasma casters.

8. Agent Smith (Revolutions), Neo (The One), Morpheus, Trinity, Agent Johnson. City

- Morpheus has dual Mac-10s and Adamantium Katana, Trinity and agents have pistols, adamantium ammunition.

9. Optimus Prime, Megatron, Blackout and Starscream. Air Force Base

10. Hulk Desert

11. Deadpool (Origins) Football Stadium

- By the time this fight occurs, Deadpool has completed the adamantium bonding on his entire skeletal system.

12. Hancock Adamantium Cage match, Size of Colosseum.

Rules

* CIS OFF

* Full Knowledge

* No Battlefield Removal

* Knockout for more than 10 seconds counts as a victory

* Adamantium cannot cut adamantium.

* Lightsabre cannot cut adamantium.

* Assume Venom has developed the Spider-sense.

* Venom's weaknesses to sonics has been eliminated via the effects of Wolvie's healing factor and mutant physiology.

* Automatic Tie if neither party wins after 24 hours. Tie can also mean 5/10 for the fight.

the ninjak
Obviously Logan now has Spidey's abilities altogether right?

1. Elektra,DD,Bullseye - He kills em.
2. Xteam - Kills em though an open field situation would make Cyclops the biggest threat.
3. Villains- Kills em.
4. Twiwolves and Gamma Dogs- Kills em or just survives for 24 hours. He hits the trees. Avoiding all narrow attacks with SS.
5. Vamps - Vamps win this they can rush him and take his head off.
6. Jedi/Sith - No force? Logan kills em.
7. Predators - He kills em....sniffs em out and combines SS to take all down individually.
8. Matrix - Neo and Smith at Super Saiyan level? easy win.
9. Transformers - Oh I don't know but I wanna say from the movies Logan kills em.
10. Hulk kills Logan/Venom. By tearing him in half and throwing the lower half into a ravine.
11. Deadpool - any man's fight.
12. Hancock destroy's this creature when he realises that it can cut anything. If Logan gets a vital then Hancock will be phased opening a possible kill. But Hancock 4/5.

DarkNemesis
Wow, very interesting thread.

Originally posted by Placidity
1. Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye City

- All have standard weapons and equipment, but made from Adamantium.

Kills them with ease

With Spider-man's agility, dodging Cyclops' optic beams shouldn't be a problem, the other three aren't going to pose much of a threat, especially if all he has to do is knock them out for 10 seconds or more. Clears.

Deadpool and New Goblin aren't a problem, the latter getting beaten down by Spidey alone, Deathstrike is much quicker than Wolvie, but once again, Spidey's agility comes to the rescue. Clears.

Not sure, never seen Twilight before so I can't really judge, but the Hulk dogs will be tough here, they gave Ang Lee-Hulk trouble. He might die here.

Hmm, not sure. I've heard the Twilight vampiers are pretty powerful, throw in Dracula, the Underworld Vamps, and Creeper, and I can see the Vamps winning this.

No force choke? Sidious and Dooku could spam him with Force Lightning, and push him around and stuff, but they don't have any means of putting him down. Venomrine tags them with webbing and it's all over. Clears.

Wolvie's senses can detect the preds and nullify their invisibility. From then, it should be in the bag. Clears.

He falls here, Smith and Neo are much too powerful at this point, they were shattering windows of nearby buildings when they clashed.

Transformers win, their sheer size and strength IMO is enough to keep him down for more than 10 seconds, and if they have any sonic or heat based weapons, it'll be even easier.

Norton Hulk or Banner Hulk? If the former he has a chance, if the latter he has none. And besides, one clap from the Hulk and the symbiote is out. A extremely loud roar from a pissed off Hulk -might- even throw it off as well.

Very long fight, but I think he can win this.

Dies horribly.

TheAuraAngel
He stops at 6. no expression

Placidity
Originally posted by the ninjak

6. Jedi/Sith - No force? Logan kills em.

The get all abilities except for Chokes or holds. So, push, pull, lightning are all in play.

Originally posted by DarkNemesis
Wow, very interesting thread.

Thanks

No force choke? Sidious and Dooku could spam him with Force Lightning, and push him around and stuff, but they don't have any means of putting him down. Venomrine tags them with webbing and it's all over. Clears.

Well, I think the Sith may keep him at bay with force push (MAYBE), and prolonged high doses of lightning from 3 Sith Lords should be able to KO him IMO.

Norton Hulk or Banner Hulk? If the former he has a chance, if the latter he has none. And besides, one clap from the Hulk and the symbiote is out. A extremely loud roar from a pissed off Hulk -might- even throw it off as well.

Hmm, lets make it Norton. Also, as per OP, Venom/Wolverine has no weaknesses to sonics.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
He stops at 6. no expression

I know I called it a gauntlet, but the order's not exactly right lol.

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Placidity
The get all abilities except for Chokes or holds.

Would the webbing be able to counter the hold in some way? Like, maybe force them to release their hold? Just a thought.

Possibly, but I'm doubtful. Spider-man took a grenade to the face (a grenade that literally turned regular humans into piles of bones) and it merely left him dazed. However, long doses of lightning would hold him at bay, as he'll have a hard time closing the distance.

Another thought just occured, symbiote still has it's heat weakness right? If so, would a lightsaber be able to throw it off?

Whoops, I meant Bana Hulk in my previous response laughing

In that case, Venomrine has a decent chance. With sonics out of the equation, the symbiote is quite safe, as Hulk has no heat-based attacks. Moreover, Blonsky was pretty much running circles around the Hulk, so Venomrine would have an even easier time evading Hulk's attacks. A few stabs here and there, and Venomrine likely has this.

TheAuraAngel
Would the webbing be able to counter the hold in some way? Like, maybe force them to release their hold? Just a thought.

Possibly, but I'm doubtful. Spider-man took a grenade to the face (a grenade that literally turned regular humans into piles of bones) and it merely left him dazed. However, long doses of lightning would hold him at bay, as he'll have a hard time closing the distance.

Another thought just occured, symbiote still has it's heat weakness right? If so, would a lightsaber be able to throw it off?

Adamantium is metal. Metal conducts electricity. Shooting him with lightning for a prolonged period of time would fry his organs.

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Adamantium is metal. Metal conducts electricity. Shooting him with lightning for a prolonged period of time would fry his organs.

Will Wolverine's healing factor make up for that? However, since Venomrine doesn't have to die, merely needs to be out for 10 seconds, you could be right.

What about their lightsabers? I'm thinking it could do harm to the symbiote, but if your theory works, they wouldn't even need them lol.

TheAuraAngel
Will Wolverine's healing factor make up for that? However, since Venomrine doesn't have to die, merely needs to be out for 10 seconds, you could be right.

What about their lightsabers? I'm thinking it could do harm to the symbiote, but if your theory works, they wouldn't even need them lol.

That's quite a bit of healing to take care of. haermm

Probably could. And ya never know. The symbiote might get tired of being zapped, try to leave, and they they can just cut it down!

DarkNemesis
That's true, considering it's movie Wolverine, he'll likely need longer than 10 seconds to recover from all that. Yeah, the Sith likely win it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.