Hero of Oakvale VS Megaman X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remi8193
Hero from Fable he is the most powerful Hero in Albion because of his ancient bloodline leading back to the ancient rulers of the Old Kingdom, the Archon. He is a master of the three Hero traits, strength, skill and will.

vs

Megaman X he is the successor of the original Mega Man and is Dr. Thomas Light's greatest creation. Throughout the X series, X is a Maverick Hunter who fights alongside his partners Zero and Axl in order to maintain peace and stability in the world and protect humans and Reploids alike from Maverick Reploids, though X would like nothing better than the opportunity to stop fighting. Because of his aversion to violence, X is initially ranked a B-Class Hunter, but he is eventually promoted to S-Class.

Both at there fullest which means full stats, items,weapons, powers and abilities

MadMel
Really?

Really??

Surely, you jest. stick out tongue

X by several landslides and a volcano eruption laughing

Remi8193
But Hero is not most humans he is a Archon and their succeeding blood relatives, are said to be immortal. Just use Berserker turn into the Hulk and teleport behind him, and just rip him to bits or

MadMel
Or nothing. X can move at several machs, has class 100 strength and his weakest attacks blow up massive chunks of rock. The hero has no chance.

Remi8193
Originally posted by MadMel
Or nothing. X can move at several machs, has class 100 strength and his weakest attacks blow up massive chunks of rock. The hero has no chance.
But Hero has Strength, Skill and Will which makes him of the same class strength except a bit higher because you can upgrade his Strength which also increase his skin resistance and also increases the damage of his melee attacks, Skill gives him fast reflexes and great accuracy with his bow also has a spell which turns one arrow into 5 when fired. Will can slow time, summon soul's of the neitherworld so if it was set in his world, Strike Lightning since X is weak against Lightning, Turning him into hulk and increase his defense with their succeeding blood relatives, are said to be immortal

MadMel
1. no.
2. no
2. no
4. just no.

but srsly.

1. You don't understand. Having class 100 strength means that X can lift a MINIMUM of 100 tons. The original Megaman held up wileys fortress, which was nearly in the 1000's of tons. X is superior to Megaman in all aspects, including strength. The hero simply can't replicate this feat.
2. Fast reflexes and accuracy for a human, maybe. X can move faster than the speed of sound, meaning Hero wont hit X before X hits Hero.
3. Arrows would bounce off X's armor, much the same as bullets and sometimes even weak laser blasts would do.
4. X can stop time completely with his dark hold attack.
5. What can a soul do against a machine?
6. X is not weak against lightning, in fact he often uses it against his enemies.

In short, your Hero feats are worthless and you knowledge of X is clearly lacking.

Remi8193
1. no.
2. no
2. no
4. just no.

but srsly.

1. You don't understand. Having class 100 strength means that X can lift a MINIMUM of 100 tons. The original Megaman held up wileys fortress, which was nearly in the 1000's of tons. X is superior to Megaman in all aspects, including strength. The hero simply can't replicate this feat.
2. Fast reflexes and accuracy for a human, maybe. X can move faster than the speed of sound, meaning Hero wont hit X before X hits Hero.
3. Arrows would bounce off X's armor, much the same as bullets and sometimes even weak laser blasts would do.
4. X can stop time completely with his dark hold attack.
5. What can a soul do against a machine?
6. X is not weak against lightning, in fact he often uses it against his enemies.

In short, your Hero feats are worthless and you knowledge of X is clearly lacking.
He not Human though, he's a Archon who are immortal beings.

1. I think he would have the same strength if he used Berserker because he can upgrade that aswell.
2. So both can stop time then they would go at the same speed.
3. Souls can possess the undead
4. But his strength make his arrows pierce even hard because his physique stat say it increases the damage
5. What about Hero's Archon Armour which is the best armour in Fable TLC which is unpierceable as it says in the description.
6. Lightning won't work against him because he can use his protective barrier.

MadMel
1. Prove it. Show me where the hero holds up a giant castle.
2. No, as X will stop time faster than Hero can, given that X has a much faster reaction time.
3. and?
4. Again, unless you prove the Hero is as strong as you claim, this point is moot.
Also - you can't use gameplay stats in an argument.
5. X moves so fast he could strip Hero naked in the time it takes Hero to blink.
6. again, if Hero can react fast enough to use it, which he can't.

Remi8193
1. Prove it. Show me where the hero holds up a giant castle.
2. No, as X will stop time faster than Hero can, given that X has a much faster reaction time.
3. and?
4. Again, unless you prove the Hero is as strong as you claim, this point is moot.
Also - you can't use gameplay stats in an argument.
5. X moves so fast he could strip Hero naked in the time it takes Hero to blink.
6. again, if Hero can react fast enough to use it, which he can't.
1. I can't really prove it, but what's the point in that spell then it says it "Sends the caster into a hulking frenzy, increasing speed and strength, while conversely decreasing reason and civilized manners."
2. Umm Hero's Skill and Will increases his reaction time because Skill increases his reflexes and Will increases the speed and power they use it.
3. So it might summon an army of the Undead as decoy's.
4.Why not Strength, Skill and Will is part of the story because he's an Archon.
5. It's unbreakable.
6. Uh he can, the same thing I said for 2.

MadMel
1. That doesn't prove anything, unfortunately.
2. X can move and react at several times the speed of sound. Just saying that Hero's Will increases his speed doesn't prove that he's as fast or faster.
3. Because a super intelligent robot will fall for that? No.
4. That doesn't prove anything.
5. Doesn't mean it can't be removed.
6. Again, this proves nothing.

ScreamPaste
X facerolls with his face.

Remi8193
1. That doesn't prove anything, unfortunately.
2. X can move and react at several times the speed of sound. Just saying that Hero's Will increases his speed doesn't prove that he's as fast or faster.
3. Because a super intelligent robot will fall for that? No.
4. That doesn't prove anything.
5. Doesn't mean it can't be removed.
6. Again, this proves nothing.
1. Hero mostly rely's on his weapons and magic, his best weapon sword is Avo's Tear
2. Kind of does, when the description says it does
3. Maybe not, but doesn't stop of trying to beat the crap out of him, can be any dead depends on the world he's on, like X's world they have like Advance Technology, so just raise some dead people from there and they can start shooting him like crazy with there lazer pistols (Because some reason every Undead always carry weapons somehow).
4.You just said you can't use because it's gameplay stats but its also part of the story because every guild hero can use them to, yeah it does prove something.
5. Doesn't mean Megaman's Armour can't removed either, because he wears like armour on his body suit right.
6. Yea

Remi8193

MadMel

Remi8193
1. Irrelevant. X can crush Hero with his little finger, regardless of what weapons either of them use.
2. Really? Does it say specifically that Hero's speed is equal to or greater than Megaman X's? I seriously doubt it, as Hero seems to have trouble with near-human enemies, let alone people who can move at 5 times the speed of sound.
3. They wouldn't succeed in harming X. Even if Hero had the time to summon so many (which, again, he DOESN'T), X could wipe them all out in seconds.
4. I said you can't use stats like speed, strength etc in a debate because they wouldn't work outside of gameplay.
5. Only the helmet, and anyways, my point was that X could strip Hero naked faster than Hero could even blink.
6. No.

This entire post was pointless. It doesn't prove that Hero has the strength or speed to take on X.
1. I think your over-saturating his strength
2. I think you misunderstood, I said it says in the description which I mean't that Will can increase his speed of his cast time. He doesn't have trouble with a near human probably does when he's like a low level with barely any upgrades. Jack of Blades can move Supersonic speed and he got defeated by Hero which shows his speed is just as the same and Hero can also Teleport.
3. What you mean he doesn't? He can its one of his spells. so? Hero can also wipe them out in seconds to, with his Divine Fury devastating spell channels the white-hot fury of the gods into concentrated beams that hit within a certain radius and Infernal Wraith formidable, dark spell calls forth vortices of energy from the nether realms. A portal opens beneath each victim, draining their life into the underworld.
4. Even though they mention Strength, Skill and Will on the story, saying that William Black first discovered these abilities.
5. Or not since its unbreakable, plus Physical Shield just increases his defense which is like a barrier shield.
6.YEa

ScreamPaste
He really is not overstating Megaman's strength. Megaman could win this fight with just his face.

Remi8193
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He really is not overstating Megaman's strength. Megaman could win this fight with just his face.
Even though his Strength makes increases his skin's resistance,spells like berserker which makeshim hulk and increases his speed and physical shield increases his defenses and also has Avo's Tear which has the same effect as Sword of Aeons which can drain life sorry that won't be enough. He's the strongest hero out off Fables because his race is called an Archon which is people who never age, also immortal and can use all of the three powers. They say Hero might actually still be alive. Hero from Fable 2 is half, while Fable 3 is quarter The reason I'm mostly talking about Hero is because MadMel is supporting X I decided to Support Hero because it would end in either way really because there both super strong, super fast and both nearly immortal.

MadMel
Whatever. If you aren't even going to bother to show evidence then I might as well ignore you.

Remi8193
Oh yeah he has a spell called Turncoat which turns X into his Ally which mean he's won by the power of friendship

Remi8193
Why would you ignore your buddy? Over a frikkin forum
Anyway here's evidence of all his spells:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jY0nycNIO8
Here's what he fights like when fighting Jack Of Blades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28jZEi8JjoE
Heres him fighting Jack in Dragon form
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBmkfxrs4Hc&feature=related
Sorry can't find any other vids that shows his strength level.

lars23
hero of oakvale wins. fable was a better game by far, and the hero of oakvale has the sword of aeons so he's stronger.

StyleTime
X wins.

Kirikaze Fuuma
X destroys him unless the Hero has more than giant battleship durability, moves much faster than mach 5 (Quickman moves at mach 5 while X is much faster), lifted a forest easily.

Simply put, normal X destroys him. Let alone Ultimate Armor X.

Remi8193
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
X destroys him unless the Hero has more than giant battleship durability, moves much faster than mach 5 (Quickman moves at mach 5 while X is much faster), lifted a forest easily.

Simply put, normal X destroys him. Let alone Ultimate Armor X.
He does have more Durability actually, Archon's Armour which is legendary unbreakable, Strength powers gives him toughness which makes him resistance to damage - your 'natural armour'. The tougher you are, the less damage you will take from each blow and can cast Physical Shield which makes him invincible plus Berserker makes him super strong and super fast. Has a Heal Spell aswell, can also regenerate his MP.

Doesn't matter who's faster then who because Hero is supersonic able to defeat Jack Of Blades who's also supersonic speed, plus Hero can teleport and move fast then speed sound with his assassin's rush. He has fast reflexes thanks to his Skill powers, also increases his speed so he can have a better fire rate of fire with ranged weapons and higher melee attack speed.

Here's the battle with Jack of Blades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAARZ0nCors
Here's all the Spells he can use

Since there allowed to use there items and potions this battle would take awhile.

MooCowofJustice
The no limit stuff doesn't work on the forum. You have to go with the armor's best feat. Except for the Physical Shield thing, which I'm pretty sure is legal as long as it doesn't last forever. X has one of those too, though.

You're still underestimating X. He's well beyond supersonic in at least reaction time.

Remi8193
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
The no limit stuff doesn't work on the forum. You have to go with the armor's best feat. Except for the Physical Shield thing, which I'm pretty sure is legal as long as it doesn't last forever. X has one of those too, though.

You're still underestimating X. He's well beyond supersonic in at least reaction time.
Depends on what level that spell is because it lasts longer when its at full level and also grants fast cast time. Well I did say full power best Feats, Items, Powers and Abilities.

Hero can go far beyond that aswell, just uses assassin's rush which makes him beyond supersonic speed.

MooCowofJustice
And I don't know what the armor's best feat is. Mind telling me?

And how much farther?

Remi8193
And I don't know what the armor's best feat is. Mind telling me?

And how much farther?
just click on one my link videos on Youtube the one that shows you all his spells smile

Worn by the legendary king of Archon in his youth as he led battles against all of Albion's enemies. The armour's pieces are made out of the remains of the last Platinum Troll to walk the land before becoming extinct, and is still the hardest substance known to man.

MooCowofJustice
So there isn't a spell on there that X can't replicate/outdo with general ease. Except for maybe the heal, which he has energy tanks for since they were provided in the thread. But he probably won't need those anyway.

I don't see how you got that the Assassin Rush is even super sonic, let alone above it.

In addition, you've given X access to about 6 different sets of armor, and ride armors that grant extra protection and strength/speed. There's about 64 special weapons available now, too, if I'm right about there being eight bosses in each game.

That does not answer how durable the armor is. It simply says it's made of the hardest substance known to humans in the Fable Universe. For all I know, the alloy X is made of could be weaker, or ten times stronger than this armor. And this is his standard body, not counting any of his armors.

Remi8193
So there isn't a spell on there that X can't replicate/outdo with general ease. Except for maybe the heal, which he has energy tanks for since they were provided in the thread. But he probably won't need those anyway.

I don't see how you got that the Assassin Rush is even super sonic, let alone above it.

In addition, you've given X access to about 6 different sets of armor, and ride armors that grant extra protection and strength/speed. There's about 64 special weapons available now, too, if I'm right about there being eight bosses in each game.

That does not answer how durable the armor is. It simply says it's made of the hardest substance known to humans in the Fable Universe. For all I know, the alloy X is made of could be weaker, or ten times stronger than this armor. And this is his standard body, not counting any of his armors.
X doesn't really have magic his skills are just like Technology base which he download of capsules or absorbs powers from each bosses

Hero has more then a Sword and Bow. He has crossbow's, axe's, mace's, clever's, katana's, pickaxe's, greataxes, greathammers, greatswords and greatmaces. The great version's are two-handed and extremely heavy at the start if you don't upgrade your strength, except if you use Berserker. So that's 12 weapon's.
There's about 7 attack spell including TLC, 6 Physical spells and 5 surround spells. So thats 18 spells.

I used Assassin's Rush before, it looks like your running at the same pace as Wesker from RE5. The description says "Propels the caster through space in the blink of an eye. If a victim is targeted, the spell enables the caster to move behind this unfortunate instantaneously. Higher levels propel the caster even further."

I also giving Hero access he's best legendary weapons and armour. Including Maximum Toughness, Physical Shield (Makes him Invincible), Berserker (increase's his Strength and Speed) and Avo's Tear which Drains his life.

Oh yeah check out this awesome link of Megaman X vs KOS-MOS on Card Sagas Wars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j_t0qeAdjQ

The Scenario
The problem is that in Fable, guns are a legitimate threat. Not just any guns, but flintlocks and gunpowder models. That's literally nothing to Megaman X, who can stand next to an exploding missile without damage. Can the Hero do similar?

What can the Hero do if X creates a black hole on him? Heck, X can become invincible, too, and he has energy blades that will cut right through a normal sword. X can use Nova Strike, and tackle the Hero with power that shreds giant robots.

There is no way that the Hero is even a match for Megaman X.

TheAuraAngel
The sword of Aeons could in fact likely hurt X if the back story behind it is correct.

That said, X speed blitzes.

Remi8193
Originally posted by The Scenario
The problem is that in Fable, guns are a legitimate threat. Not just any guns, but flintlocks and gunpowder models. That's literally nothing to Megaman X, who can stand next to an exploding missile without damage. Can the Hero do similar?

What can the Hero do if X creates a black hole on him? Heck, X can become invincible, too, and he has energy blades that will cut right through a normal sword. X can use Nova Strike, and tackle the Hero with power that shreds giant robots.

There is no way that the Hero is even a match for Megaman X.
Uhh yeah if you count fire ball as an explosion missile because higher the level more big and more it causes alot of explosion.

Hero can use a spell called Infernal Wraith which calls forth vortices of energy from the nether realms. A portal opens beneath each victim, draining their life into the underworld. Divine Fury, which is a devastating spell channels the white-hot fury of the gods into concentrated beams that hit within a certain radius.

Avo's Tear isn't a normal sword its unbreakable (its counterpart is the Sword of Aeons he's not mean't to have it because Theresa is still alive and when you gain the sword you have to strike your sister down. On fable 2, theres a Hero of Oakvale's book which say he wielded the Sword of Aeon, but it was infact the Avo's Tear because they both look similar and the public didn't know what Sword of Aeons looked like) just like other swords in other games like Master Sword from Zelda and Ragnell from Fire Emblem.

I think Hero is a match for him, he's origin is basically god-like, because he is Archon.

NemeBro

There is no way that the Hero is even a match for Megaman X. To the average Hero. Whom is absolutely nothing compared to the Hero of Oakvale.

Granted, Hero is lacking quantifiable feats to give him the win here.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Remi8193
X doesn't really have magic his skills are just like Technology base which he download of capsules or absorbs powers from each bosses

Hero has more then a Sword and Bow. He has crossbow's, axe's, mace's, clever's, katana's, pickaxe's, greataxes, greathammers, greatswords and greatmaces. The great version's are two-handed and extremely heavy at the start if you don't upgrade your strength, except if you use Berserker. So that's 12 weapon's.
There's about 7 attack spell including TLC, 6 Physical spells and 5 surround spells. So thats 18 spells.

I used Assassin's Rush before, it looks like your running at the same pace as Wesker from RE5. The description says "Propels the caster through space in the blink of an eye. If a victim is targeted, the spell enables the caster to move behind this unfortunate instantaneously. Higher levels propel the caster even further."

I also giving Hero access he's best legendary weapons and armour. Including Maximum Toughness, Physical Shield (Makes him Invincible), Berserker (increase's his Strength and Speed) and Avo's Tear which Drains his life.

Oh yeah check out this awesome link of Megaman X vs KOS-MOS on Card Sagas Wars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j_t0qeAdjQ

Why does that matter at all? Technology is for some reason ineffective against magic?

And the difference between those and X's different weapons are that X's might actually do something.

I have never played an RE game, but from the one clip I've seen, Wesker is a bullet dodger. X is still far beyond this.

I know. But so far this legendary armor has no feats.

No thanks.

I just can't see how this Hero can hope to win at this point. Anything he's got, X has something better or the same. And if not, then he just doesn't need the ability anyway. X is faster and stronger, unless I missed something said at this point, too.

Remi8193
Why does that matter at all? Technology is for some reason ineffective against magic?

And the difference between those and X's different weapons are that X's might actually do something.

I have never played an RE game, but from the one clip I've seen, Wesker is a bullet dodger. X is still far beyond this.

I know. But so far this legendary armor has no feats.

No thanks.

I just can't see how this Hero can hope to win at this point. Anything he's got, X has something better or the same. And if not, then he just doesn't need the ability anyway. X is faster and stronger, unless I missed something said at this point, too.
Well no I'm saying his attack are Technology even though said he can replicate his Magic which is Impossible, because Fable magic only available to Archons.

Hero's beyond this too since he can dodge Lightning spells and his Assassin's Rush gives him speed of light.

Pfft suit yourself. I thought you prefer X?

It says its Unbreakable. That can mean anything.

Hero is not like any average human, he has the blood of a Archon which is why he can use all three Powers of Albion. He has Resurrection Vial's which brings him back to live. Or anything X's has, Hero can do better or the same. Hero just as fast he can go into Berserker which increases his Strength and Speed.

The Scenario
Uhh yeah if you count fire ball as an explosion missile because higher the level more big and more it causes alot of explosion.

How strong a fireball? Could it, say, destroy a building? Game mechanics like levels don't matter, it's what the attack does that counts. Can a fireball, at it's highest level, destroy a building?

Neither of those actually protect the Hero from a black hole. They're attacks that Megaman X can easily avoid by flying, going intangible, or using a barrier. How strong are they? Give me something quantifiable, not just "it's really strong." Can it destroy a building? A boulder? Steel armor at least?

'k, so it isn't a normal sword. I don't see right now how it protects him from a gun that shatters boulders and metal walls. What exactly can Avo's Tear do? I'd be willing to concede that that sword will hurt hurt X, but the guy tanks building busting attacks on a regular basis, so how much will it do?

And X has infinite potential. Both of those mean basically nothing if they don't have something behind them.

Remi8193
How strong a fireball? Could it, say, destroy a building? Game mechanics like levels don't matter, it's what the attack does that counts. Can a fireball, at it's highest level, destroy a building?

Neither of those actually protect the Hero from a black hole. They're attacks that Megaman X can easily avoid by flying, going intangible, or using a barrier. How strong are they? Give me something quantifiable, not just "it's really strong." Can it destroy a building? A boulder? Steel armor at least?

'k, so it isn't a normal sword. I don't see right now how it protects him from a gun that shatters boulders and metal walls. What exactly can Avo's Tear do? I'd be willing to concede that that sword will hurt hurt X, but the guy tanks building busting attacks on a regular basis, so how much will it do?

And X has infinite potential. Both of those mean basically nothing if they don't have something behind them.
The level mechanics kind of does because it changes the look of the fireball as you upgrade its and causes more explosions, wth your asking me does it destroy buildings even though Jack of Blades burn Oakvale down to the ground.

Hero can easily avoid the black hole aswell with his Assassin's Rush which makes him fast as the speed of light, can slow time down and his Berserker increases his speed which can get him to voice it. Can also create a barrier which I said before, which is called Physical Shield.

That doesn't mean anything, he defeated Jack of Blade who also uses the same spells as Hero and also Turn into a freaking Dragon.
He can easily lift up a Hammer and swing lightly if his Strength is high enough and also has Toughness which makes his bones stronger able to punch a boulder and a building because he would able to feel anything plus he has super strength with his Berserker.

The sword drains his life and gives it to him, also halve's his defence, thanks to the augment that's already fitted on there.

MooCowofJustice
Well no I'm saying his attack are Technology even though said he can replicate his Magic which is Impossible, because Fable magic only available to Archons.

Hero's beyond this too since he can dodge Lightning spells and his Assassin's Rush gives him speed of light.

Pfft suit yourself. I thought you prefer X?

It says its Unbreakable. That can mean anything.

Hero is not like any average human, he has the blood of a Archon which is why he can use all three Powers of Albion. He has Resurrection Vial's which brings him back to live. Or anything X's has, Hero can do better or the same. Hero just as fast he can go into Berserker which increases his Strength and Speed.

I said he can replicate the effects of the magic, or something better/similar. And he can. Not the spells, but the explosions, the damage, the movement speed, and the other stuff.

Speed of light is interesting. Where did you get this knowledge?

I do. Just didn't want to watch it.

Unbreakable means unbreakable, but not on the forum. So for here the armor is only as durable as it's best damage taking feat. If it's a sword slash from some guy, then that's consider the best it can do. So yeah, X's standard body could definitely be made of a stronger material.

Again, there is no mention of how strong or how fast he would be. And so far, it's doubtful that he has the ability to match X.

Remi8193
I said he can replicate the effects of the magic, or something better/similar. And he can. Not the spells, but the explosions, the damage, the movement speed, and the other stuff.

Speed of light is interesting. Where did you get this knowledge?

I do. Just didn't want to watch it.

Unbreakable means unbreakable, but not on the forum. So for here the armor is only as durable as it's best damage taking feat. If it's a sword slash from some guy, then that's consider the best it can do. So yeah, X's standard body could definitely be made of a stronger material.

Again, there is no mention of how strong or how fast he would be. And so far, it's doubtful that he has the ability to match X.
Would replicating Movement Speed matter because like if replicate someone who has supersonic speed, he's not going to replicate if he already can go past that speed of level, Assassin's Rush is a spell that makes him fast so I don't think he can replicate it. You said he can't replicate spells

Well the decription say that "Propels the caster through space in the blink of an eye. If a victim is targeted, the spell enables the caster to move behind this unfortunate instantaneously".

Would the Hero's body be more resistance to his attacks aswell because he has Toughness and Health (Which is a skill on Strength).

There is I just said it that Jack of Blades can move at supersonic speed and so can Hero since he defeated him and Berserker increases his speed, Assassin's Rush make's him fast as light, Which looks like he's teleporting.

Remi8193
Also has other legendary weapons Skorm's Bow which belonged to a god has Lightning Element and twice the piercing, Arken's Crossbow has Flame Element, twice the piercing and Silver Element which kills holy creatures, Katana's Hiryu Flame Element and really Sharpening, Wellow's Pickhammer which is really light and is 3x's the piercing. Oh yeah there's a god called Avo who made Avo's Tear

The Scenario
The level mechanics kind of does because it changes the look of the fireball as you upgrade its and causes more explosions, wth your asking me does it destroy buildings even though Jack of Blades burn Oakvale down to the ground.

Bigger explosions, more gameplay damage, yes. That is still nothing when you can't give a feat. If you do not have an example of a fireball destroying something, you can't say it's that powerful. I don't really care what Jack of Blades has done, as we're discussing the Hero. Yes, the Hero defeated him, but that does not make the Hero's fireball stronger by any stretch of the imagination.

Even if that was the speed of light, which it is not, you should know that even light cannot escape a black hole. That's why they're black. Assassin's rush is more of a teleport, which X can also do. You do not need to be lightspeed to do what Assassin's Rush does. He can't be moving that fast for long, either. X can also stop time, and he's regularly at supersonic speeds.

What has Physical Shield actually blocked?

What has Jack of Blades done with his spells, then? You said he burned Oakvale, do you know if he used a fireball specifically to do this? Do you have any examples to give of the power of these spells or the Dragon form?

Megaman can lift a castle. That is much ,much heavier than a hammer or boulder. How much does Berserker increase strength? Has the Hero lifted something heavier or as heavy as a castle under Berserk or otherwise?

Cool. Megaman X can do similar, and increase his defense with certain armors, to the point that giant lasers, missiles, and bullets don't much affect him. I've no doubt that the sword can hurt X, but I'm still not convinced that's enough for the Hero to win.

Can the Hero use Assassin's Rush, Berserk, etc. at the same time?

Remi8193
Bigger explosions, more gameplay damage, yes. That is still nothing when you can't give a feat. If you do not have an example of a fireball destroying something, you can't say it's that powerful. I don't really care what Jack of Blades has done, as we're discussing the Hero. Yes, the Hero defeated him, but that does not make the Hero's fireball stronger by any stretch of the imagination.

Even if that was the speed of light, which it is not, you should know that even light cannot escape a black hole. That's why they're black. Assassin's rush is more of a teleport, which X can also do. You do not need to be lightspeed to do what Assassin's Rush does. He can't be moving that fast for long, either. X can also stop time, and he's regularly at supersonic speeds.

What has Physical Shield actually blocked?

What has Jack of Blades done with his spells, then? You said he burned Oakvale, do you know if he used a fireball specifically to do this? Do you have any examples to give of the power of these spells or the Dragon form?

Megaman can lift a castle. That is much ,much heavier than a hammer or boulder. How much does Berserker increase strength? Has the Hero lifted something heavier or as heavy as a castle under Berserk or otherwise?

Cool. Megaman X can do similar, and increase his defense with certain armors, to the point that giant lasers, missiles, and bullets don't much affect him. I've no doubt that the sword can hurt X, but I'm still not convinced that's enough for the Hero to win.

Can the Hero use Assassin's Rush, Berserk, etc. at the same time?
Yeah Jack and Hero there both Archons, and Hero defeated Jack twice.

What you mean its not it says it is in the description, I'm playing the game right now. Hero is not light though I'm just saying the Spell he use is fast as the speed of light it says in the description "Propels the caster through space in the blink of an eye. If a victim is targeted, the spell enables the caster to move behind this unfortunate instantaneously" Blink of an eye the same speed as moving as the speed of light, because only takes 1 second for you to blink and to turn on the flashlight. Hero also at Supersonic Speed aswell because Jack speed is supersonic.

Physical Shield can block Magic and other physical damage.

Berserker increase's 10x's his strength because when I very weak strength level I equiped a heavy weapon which was to slow for me to wield but I used Berserker and he swings it really fast like it was nothing.

Description: "Sends the caster into a hulking frenzy, increasing speed and strength, while conversely decreasing reason and civilized manners. Higher levels allow the caster to become even more powerful, and to maintain this state for longer."

Hero has a beam move called Divine Fury which channels the white-hot fury of the gods into concentrated beams that hit within a certain radius. Has similar move to the Black Vortex called Infernal Wraith is a dark spell calls forth vortices of energy from the nether realms. A portal opens beneath each victim, draining their life into the underworld.

Yes he can use any Physcial spells at the same time, I used Berserker and Physical Shield before. Also Assassin's Rush but that like a casting spell then a support spell.

What about Turncoat, turns X into an Ally then they both win because of the power of friend or if Hero choose's the evil path and slice's his head off. Off course the sword can hurt him since its was forged by Avo who is an actual God on Fable.

The Scenario
Yeah Jack and Hero there both Archons, and Hero defeated Jack twice.

How does this make the Hero's fireball able to destroy a building?

That's still not even close to the speed of light. A human blinking their eyes takes about 300-400 milliseconds, or 1/3 to 1/4 of a second. In 300 milliseconds, something moving at lightspeed could have circled the Earth twice. In the time it takes to blink, light has traveled over 90, 000 miles (all figures estimated). So, no, there's no way the Hero is even close to the speed of light, even with Assassin's Rush. Further, the dsecription says it's propelling the Hero through space, right? That's a teleport. Should the Hero teleport behind X, X will still detect it and react before the Hero can attack.

Where does it say Jack is supersonic?

Like what? Give an example. Does it block just swords and axes, fireballs?

Actually, I just looked it up. Looks like it just translates health damage into mana drain. In other words, when X hits him, it'll drain the Hero's mana,leaving him unable to cast other spells. Oh, and fireball has a 2 second charge time? That's useless against X.

Was the strength stat actually multiplied by 10 or are you guessing at that one? Having checked the wiki, it simply does extra damage, to a bit over double damage. So 2.5 times increase at the most.

What alignment is the Hero again? Physical Shield is good spell, while Berserk is classified as evil. I don't think the Hero can use both as efficiently as you describe. His mana is going to be taking major hits from all this casting.

Both having a 2-3 second charge time, and being on opposite sides of the alignment spectrum. Assuming X does not kill the Hero while he sits there vulnerable and charging, the Hero should not be able to use both at full strength. Please pick one, good or evil.

'k, I don't see te Hero keeping up that rate of casting for very long, unless he has tons of mana or can refill it faster than it depletes.

How does that spell work on robots? In any case, X has resisted manipulations of the mind before, like the Maverick Virus. SoI don't see that one working.

NemeBro
Also has other legendary weapons Skorm's Bow which belonged to a god has Lightning Element and twice the piercing, Arken's Crossbow has Flame Element, twice the piercing and Silver Element which kills holy creatures, Katana's Hiryu Flame Element and really Sharpening, Wellow's Pickhammer which is really light and is 3x's the piercing. Oh yeah there's a god called Avo who made Avo's Tear I would like to point out Skorm is not a god, nor does Skorm actually exist.

Remi8193
How does this make the Hero's fireball able to destroy a building?

That's still not even close to the speed of light. A human blinking their eyes takes about 300-400 milliseconds, or 1/3 to 1/4 of a second. In 300 milliseconds, something moving at lightspeed could have circled the Earth twice. In the time it takes to blink, light has traveled over 90, 000 miles (all figures estimated). So, no, there's no way the Hero is even close to the speed of light, even with Assassin's Rush. Further, the dsecription says it's propelling the Hero through space, right? That's a teleport. Should the Hero teleport behind X, X will still detect it and react before the Hero can attack.

Where does it say Jack is supersonic?

Like what? Give an example. Does it block just swords and axes, fireballs?

Actually, I just looked it up. Looks like it just translates health damage into mana drain. In other words, when X hits him, it'll drain the Hero's mana,leaving him unable to cast other spells. Oh, and fireball has a 2 second charge time? That's useless against X.

Was the strength stat actually multiplied by 10 or are you guessing at that one? Having checked the wiki, it simply does extra damage, to a bit over double damage. So 2.5 times increase at the most.

What alignment is the Hero again? Physical Shield is good spell, while Berserk is classified as evil. I don't think the Hero can use both as efficiently as you describe. His mana is going to be taking major hits from all this casting.

Both having a 2-3 second charge time, and being on opposite sides of the alignment spectrum. Assuming X does not kill the Hero while he sits there vulnerable and charging, the Hero should not be able to use both at full strength. Please pick one, good or evil.

'k, I don't see te Hero keeping up that rate of casting for very long, unless he has tons of mana or can refill it faster than it depletes.

How does that spell work on robots? In any case, X has resisted manipulations of the mind before, like the Maverick Virus. SoI don't see that one working.
Well there both on there level and since Hero defeated Jack then yes he can since they both have nearly the same spells.

But 'Blink of an eye' is still fast though and you kind of put it in the same league as the speed of light.

So that's what mana potions are for. If it was like MvsC3 gameplay then he would have infinite MP.

Actually no, what I said last time I've been playing it for 3 three days. You can go Evil then back to Good o_0. I played Fable TLOC's before you can have both good and evil spells. Doesn't really matter which alignment?

How does it not work on robot's its magic?

Avo's Tear's also drain's Mana.

Remi8193
Originally posted by NemeBro
I would like to point out Skorm is not a god, nor does Skorm actually exist.
Skorm is an evil god of Albion

Remi8193
I would like to point out Skorm is not a god, nor does Skorm actually exist.
Well there's Skorm Bow which was forged by Skorm and the Oracle says that Skorm and Avo's are false gods made up by a merchant, but doesn't mean they exist in the game.

The Scenario
Well there both on there level and since Hero defeated Jack then yes he can since they both have nearly the same spells.

Can you prove that Jack used a spell called "fireball" to burn Oakvale? Otherwise, you can't claim they're the same.

Not even close. As I said before, unless the Hero can use Assassin's Rush to circle the Earth not once but twice or otherwise travel 90,000 kilometers in the blink of an eye, he is not lightspeed or anywhere even close to it. From what I've seen it's not even in the supersonic range, let alone lightspeed.

X still outspeeds the Hero by a massive margin.

And I assume the Hero must pull out the potion and drink it, thereby making himself vulnerable to attack.

You can go from Evil to Good over the course of a single fight? From what I read if you cast a spell of opposite alignment to yourself, it costs more mana. Being Good or Evil also influence the damage of the spells, so yes, it matters.

But it affects the mind. Megaman X does not have a human mind. His brain is a computer A.I. Further, according to his stats, X has 2 brains, one of which is in his chest. You'd need to prove that Turncoat can affect a computer, but unfortunately Fable does not have those.

Megaman X does not have mana. If fact, I don't think he even has Will as the Fable games define it.

Remi8193
Can you prove that Jack used a spell called "fireball" to burn Oakvale? Otherwise, you can't claim they're the same.

Not even close. As I said before, unless the Hero can use Assassin's Rush to circle the Earth not once but twice or otherwise travel 90,000 kilometers in the blink of an eye, he is not lightspeed or anywhere even close to it. From what I've seen it's not even in the supersonic range, let alone lightspeed.

X still outspeeds the Hero by a massive margin.

And I assume the Hero must pull out the potion and drink it, thereby making himself vulnerable to attack.

You can go from Evil to Good over the course of a single fight? From what I read if you cast a spell of opposite alignment to yourself, it costs more mana. Being Good or Evil also influence the damage of the spells, so yes, it matters.

But it affects the mind. Megaman X does not have a human mind. His brain is a computer A.I. Further, according to his stats, X has 2 brains, one of which is in his chest. You'd need to prove that Turncoat can affect a computer, but unfortunately Fable does not have those.

Megaman X does not have mana. If fact, I don't think he even has Will as the Fable games define it.
Can't really find the scene where it shows you, this as far I can search on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CeGFURAHFc&feature=related
When your a child, it's revealed that Jack and his men burn it down. If a torch can burn house's down then "Fireball" can do just the same. Fire is has more radius and explosion. You can't do it in the game because, the game mechanics won't allow you too.

Jack of Blades appearance as a boss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Ub6lmDMjA&feature=related
The speed won't really matter, if the Hero has super fast reflexes thanks to his Skill and its also mean't to increase his speed aswell. They probably slowed it down for us to see. Going by the Power Grid of MvsC3 Zero's speed is 5/7, which would be the same for X since there both equally matched.

You can drink potion's while moving. He won't be vunerable, all it takes is one hand to take a potion out and the other hand to block with a sword.

No I said when your fully Evil, you can get it back to Good on the game by doing good deeds. Not in a single fight. Doesn't really matter about matter spells, back when your Neutral it has the same amount of damage and the cost of Mana.

Thought there's a saying that, "Magic works in mysterious ways". Probably won't then, doesn't stop Hero from using any other spells and also doesn't he have Flourish which can break through blocking opponents, deal's extra damage and can knock enemies down. Fable 3 improved that with Cinematic Kills.

Neither does the Balverines, Bandits, Guards, Hollows and etc. Still drains there Mana even I they don't have Mana.

NemeBro
Skorm is an evil god of Albion No, Skorm does not exist.

The Oracle reveals Skorm and Avo are false gods.

So a weapon in Skorm's name is not a feat.

Remi8193
No, Skorm does not exist.

The Oracle reveals Skorm and Avo are false gods.

So a weapon in Skorm's name is not a feat.
I thought the Oracle heard of it from a merchant who made it up? Doesn't mean that they don't exist, wouldn't surprise me since its a fantasy world.

NemeBro
I thought the Oracle heard of it from a merchant who made it up? Doesn't mean that they don't exist, wouldn't surprise me since its a fantasy world. No, the Oracle said that a merchant stumbled upon two areas that have an usually large Will presence, one light, the other dark. He then created the gods Skorm and Avo as a scam to make money from their donations.

The closest beings to gods in the Fableverse are the Court, William Black and the other Archons, and the Crawler.

Remi8193
No, the Oracle said that a merchant stumbled upon two areas that have an usually large Will presence, one light, the other dark. He then created the gods Skorm and Avo as a scam to make money from their donations.

The closest beings to gods in the Fableverse are the Court, William Black and the other Archons, and the Crawler.
But what happens if even that the merchant created them, that they actually exist because there's two sword's that were made by Avo: Avo's Tear and Avo's Lamentation and a Bow made by Skorm. They are the one of the powerful-lest weapons. The description's also say they made by that exact person. Whisper also says to hero "By Avo's help us now". When your about to fight Jack. Avo's Tear is as powerful as Sword of Aeons, but Hero refused to take it (canon).

The Scenario
Can't really find the scene where it shows you, this as far I can search on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CeGFURAHFc&feature=related
When your a child, it's revealed that Jack and his men burn it down. If a torch can burn house's down then "Fireball" can do just the same. Fire is has more radius and explosion. You can't do it in the game because, the game mechanics won't allow you too.

And I understand that. But if a fireball would just burn a house down and not blow it up entirely, it's not going to be a threat to Megaman X, who tanks missiles that blow up buildings. Fire isn't really a threat when you're designed to tank plasma.

You can't really quantify "super fast." Both are obviously far above a normal human, but there's really no indication that they're moving faster than the speed of sound, or that they could react to such speeds. Megaman can, because he's fought a guy that moves at mach 5. And, well, X is "just better" than Megaman.

Further, Marvel vs. Capcom is not canon to any of the universes or characters featured, because it's a crossover fighting game. Power creep abounds.

Which is much less effective than fighting with both hands or using a shield. Nor will that block plasma bolts larger than a person.

So the Hero is effectively neutral here? No extra damage on aligned spells?

That's God who works in mysterous ways, not magic. I don't see Flourish breaking through forcefields, personally.

So it just gives the Hero mana when he attacks.

Remi8193
And I understand that. But if a fireball would just burn a house down and not blow it up entirely, it's not going to be a threat to Megaman X, who tanks missiles that blow up buildings. Fire isn't really a threat when you're designed to tank plasma.

You can't really quantify "super fast." Both are obviously far above a normal human, but there's really no indication that they're moving faster than the speed of sound, or that they could react to such speeds. Megaman can, because he's fought a guy that moves at mach 5. And, well, X is "just better" than Megaman.

Further, Marvel vs. Capcom is not canon to any of the universes or characters featured, because it's a crossover fighting game. Power creep abounds.

Which is much less effective than fighting with both hands or using a shield. Nor will that block plasma bolts larger than a person.

So the Hero is effectively neutral here? No extra damage on aligned spells?

That's God who works in mysterous ways, not magic. I don't see Flourish breaking through forcefields, personally.

So it just gives the Hero mana when he attacks.
Yeah I know it won't be effectively enough to take X down, but I'm just giving you an example. Isn't Divine Fury like a laser beam, so wouldn't that be super effective against buildings.

But the Marvel Power Grid is the Official Power Grid and Capcom is what Capcom created specially for MvsC3.

But ain't Magic mean't to do the Impossible.

Yeah smile

The Scenario
Yeah I know it won't be effectively enough to take X down, but I'm just giving you an example. Isn't Divine Fury like a laser beam, so wouldn't that be super effective against buildings.

Maybe, if you could show it doing so.

It's isn't canon to the Megaman X universe, though, or at least I don't think it is. Super Smash Bros. isn't canon to Link, for example.

I don't think I could deal with Zero defeating Galactus.

It's got limits. If it didn't, Jack of Blades could just snap his fingers and make the world explode. Spells can do the impossible within the limits of their description and purpose. It is just as impossible to make fire from nothing as it is to shoot unicorns from your eyes, but "fireball" can only do one of them.

Cool.

Remi8193
Maybe, if you could show it doing so.

It's isn't canon to the Megaman X universe, though, or at least I don't think it is. Super Smash Bros. isn't canon to Link, for example.

I don't think I could deal with Zero defeating Galactus.

It's got limits. If it didn't, Jack of Blades could just snap his fingers and make the world explode. Spells can do the impossible within the limits of their description and purpose. It is just as impossible to make fire from nothing as it is to shoot unicorns from your eyes, but "fireball" can only do one of them.

Cool.
Can't really show since the game mechanic don't feature destroying a house or castle, but you can damage your house that you rent or buy.
Here's a video of the spells:

MvsC3 is like "what if".
The Power grid is stupid because they made out that Ryu is strong as She-Hulk.

Acrosurge
It's isn't canon to the Megaman X universe, though, or at least I don't think it is. Super Smash Bros. isn't canon to Link, for example.It looks like things are mostly under control here, but I did want to underscore that the Power Grid levels given in the character bios for Marvel vs Capcom 3 are absolutely inaccurate. There are huge discrepancies between the MvC3 grids and Marvel Comics' grids. Many grid stats for the Marvel characters are straight up wrong. And the Capcom characters are horrifically flawed in relation to each other. Lol at Chris Redfield running at supersonic speeds, Chun Li being faster than the speed of light, and at Mike Haggar being as strong as the Hulk.

Its still a fun game though.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Mike Haggar being as strong as the Hulk. This is completely accurate though.

MooCowofJustice
Is that fanboyism or fact, out of curiosity?

NemeBro
Mike Haggar recognises no difference.

MooCowofJustice
I don't even know who this guy is. Nor do I really want to know.

But he's a douche.

Allankles
Skorm is an evil god of Albion

Iirc the bow would be better called Overberg's bow since Skorm doesn't exist. It was made for a hero called Overberg (sp?) based on its history, using dark will energy.

thereciever
my opinion is megman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.