Omega Red vs Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
Cis and Pis are off.
Barbra Cheetah.
Who wins?

TheTyrant
From what I've seen, Cheetah's a very inconsistent character. She varies from a minor threat that can be dealt with by street level characters to a medium threat that can seriously injure or defeat Wonder Woman level characters. I'd say Omega Red due to his death spores for now.

Juk3n
Deathspores + Lifedrain + strength enough to throw down with Colossus +HF to rival weapon X + Carbonadium. Red wins, he simply outlast her.

Placidity
Originally posted by Juk3n
+ strength enough to throw down with Colossus

Does he really? I mean without all his other abilities aiding him? He would get creamed by Colossus.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Placidity
Does he really? I mean without all his other abilities aiding him?

Really worth debating? He has his other abilities for this fight as he did with the Colossus scuffle, i suppose it comes into play if Cheetah is immune to the effects of his tendrils and deathspores, she prolly isnt, so for all intents and purposes her strength advantage wont really count.

Prep-Man
Cheetah. With her upgrade, Red would go down quickly. He wouldn't even see her coming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.