Ichigo runs the Hellsing Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100

FinalAnswer
Uh.

I forget what his feats are for then, but would argue that he starts to see some real difficulty starting with Seras.

Dun know why The Captain is above Anderson though, Nail Anderson is on par with Pre-Schrodinger Alucard.

NemeBro
Ichigo based on actual feats walks through this gauntlet.

Particularly Ichigo in his Final Getsuga form.

Esomark
How does Hellsing stack up against Bleach in overall power?

danteiscool
Hellsing is pretty fast although I have no idea how close in speed they are to Bleach. as for strength, they can rip people apart like wet paper and some of the characters (especially Alucard) can take some serious damage. they also have some broken abilities that evens the playing field such as Schrodinger's omnipresence and Alucard's shapeshifting and familiars.

gotta agree with NemBro though. Ichigo is tough enough to clear the gauntlet, it'll just take him awhile considering all of the 'lives' that Alucard has.

Nephthys
Yeah, Ichigo is above this list. The only one who gives him trouble is Alucard, who might actually be able to mind**** him I if am correctly recalling him having that ability. Meow.

NemeBro
He has shown the ability to influence the thoughts of human beings, yes, but he has never tried it on anyone above a normal human.

danteiscool
true. and I think Ichigo's will is strong enough to possibly resist things like that.

Pyron_Knight
Ichigo doesn't have silver.

Therefore The Captain wins.

FinalAnswer
Logic assumes someone like Ichigo, namely his 2nd Bankai form, would be able to utterly wreck The Captain.

That being said, The Captain is too slow and too weak to actually harm Ichigo. The only ones in this gauntlet that can actually do something are Alucard, Nail Anderson, and Vampire Walter.

Pyron_Knight
The Captain could beat Vamp Walter.

Also Bleach has precious little in the way of speed feats we can actually judge. It's just they disappear, re-appear, etc.. By contrast Hellsing top tiers dance around bullets and we can say how fast those move at.

Finally, Ichigo can destroy Anderson with one GT. That would count as removing his heart and the Nail I assume.

FinalAnswer
No he wouldn't =|

Bleach characters are apparently hyper-sonic by that time or whatever.

Which Ichigo do you mean? If 2nd Bankai, then sure, but if Hollow Ichigo, then nah.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
The Captain could beat Vamp Walter.

Also Bleach has precious little in the way of speed feats we can actually judge. It's just they disappear, re-appear, etc.. By contrast Hellsing top tiers dance around bullets and we can say how fast those move at.

Finally, Ichigo can destroy Anderson with one GT. That would count as removing his heart and the Nail I assume. And Ichigo would paste The Captain.

Not really. Ichigo, for instance, when he physically dragged Aizen outside of the city before he could react, that was easily in the hypersonic range.

He could do that to most Hellsing characters. He would just have to do it to Alucard many times, due to his abundance of souls.

Hellsing is really not so tough, and it helps that absolutely no one in this gauntlet can seriously hurt him.

Pyron_Knight
Well obviously FGT Ichigo could destroy any of them. He can pretty much solo his own universe so Hellsing isn't a threat.

I was just thinking of original SS Arc Bankai Ichigo. It's the only fight that is even fair to Team Hellsing.

Troll killer
I know this thread is way old but the captin is way more power full the any of you relies. He's literally a were wolf equal to alucard he just dosnt have as many souls. And father anderson with the nail wasn't all that tough alucard just had to hit the heart not that big of a deal. And alucard released to form zero oh dear god ichigo can't stop that at his currunt level. He still gets tired and that's going to happen long befor he kills all some 1000 of alucards lives and alucard can phase. And if you are wondering were I got the info on the captine it's from a prequel thing were Anderson and alucard first fight millineum in south America I ashure you it's real. Alucard avoids fighting the captine I shit you not.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Troll killer
I know this thread is way old but the captin is way more power full the any of you relies. He's literally a were wolf equal to alucard he just dosnt have as many souls. And father anderson with the nail wasn't all that tough alucard just had to hit the heart not that big of a deal. And alucard released to form zero oh dear god ichigo can't stop that at his currunt level. He still gets tired and that's going to happen long befor he kills all some 1000 of alucards lives and alucard can phase. And if you are wondering were I got the info on the captine it's from a prequel thing were Anderson and alucard first fight millineum in south America I ashure you it's real. Alucard avoids fighting the captine I shit you not.

Okay, what the shit is this?

1. He's not equal to Alucard

2. Nail Anderson is the only character in the series to come close to killing Alucard in a fight, and only Alucard has ever shown the strength and spreed to exploit Anderson's weakness.

3. Alucard has over 3 million souls.

4. The only prequel is The Dawn, which takes place in Poland during the Warsaw Uprising, doesn't have Anderson in it, and Alucard left Walter to fight The Captain because, well, he's Alucard. =l

Also, was weaker back then.

Getsugamoon
Originally posted by NemeBro
And Ichigo would paste The Captain.

Not really. Ichigo, for instance, when he physically dragged Aizen outside of the city before he could react, that was easily in the hypersonic range.

He could do that to most Hellsing characters. He would just have to do it to Alucard many times, due to his abundance of souls.

Hellsing is really not so tough, and it helps that absolutely no one in this gauntlet can seriously hurt him.

When it comes to the speed thing, let's all not forget that in the third season, when Ichigo fought Byakuya, Ichigo moved quick enough to create about 30 solid-looking afterimages of himself and he deflected all of the petals of Senbonzakura.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.