Caiera the Oldstrong vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
The rules are simple. They can only rely on their natural abilities. No weapons.

byrdgang21
I already made this....but Caiera beats current Diana 8/10 at the least

Rage.Of.Olympus
Caiera would win.

JakeTheBank
Current Diana gets beaten.

Pre JMS Diana wins this.

StyleTime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Pre JMS Diana wins this.

Q99
I third Jack's opinion.

guy222
caiera

Brockalizer

Pre JMS Diana wins this.
I respectfully disagree. I believe Caiera could beat any Wonder Woman incarnation. I just think that the old power is too strong. With it she has the potential to destroy an entire planet. Other than Superman there are only a few DC characters with that type of raw power and Diana isn't one of them.

Prep-Man
classic diana wins.
current loses.

iceman24567
Classic Wonder Woman wins

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I respectfully disagree. I believe Caiera could beat any Wonder Woman incarnation. I just think that the old power is too strong. With it she has the potential to destroy an entire planet. Other than Superman there are only a few DC characters with that type of raw power and Diana isn't one of them.

I suppose we'll just have to disagree then.

Possessing planet busting strength alone doesn't make a character able to defeat Wonder Woman soundly. Classic Diana has the experience and skills and ability to defeat Caiera here. With WW's standard gear it becomes a more decisive majority.

Brockalizer
I suppose we'll just have to disagree then.

Possessing planet busting strength alone doesn't make a character able to defeat Wonder Woman soundly. Classic Diana has the experience and skills and ability to defeat Caiera here. With WW's standard gear it becomes a more decisive majority.
She isn't going to rely on strength alone. She's a brilliant strategist and well versed in hand to hand combat as well. As far as Wonder Woman's "standard gear" as the thread stated, there are no weapons allowed. They just have the clothes on their backs and natural abilities. Skaar was able to use his Old Power to put hundreds of trillions of tons of kinetic energy behind a single punch. Logically Caiera would be able to do the same thing. Again there are only a handful of DC characters capable of generating that kind of power and even fewer that could withstand being hit with that kind of power, Wonder Woman wouldn't stand a chance. Superman, even though HE could probably win eventually, would be rocked (pun intended) by a hit that powerful. Wonder Woman however, is no Superman.

JakeTheBank
Is she as good of a strategist and as good in H2H as Diana? Is she as fast and agile as Diana in close quarters, too? And as far as durability goes, Diana's endured a punch from a mentally unhinged Superman which resulted in her re-entering the atmosphere of Earth from space. And she's punched out nuclear missiles at point blank range while already being much less than at 100% physically. I'm not saying such a blow wouldn't hurt Diana, but even without gear, she's endured quite a bit in her career and has evaded or dodged more. I don't think anyone is arguing that current Diana loses this, but Diana in her prime, without gear, would take this match.

Omega Vision
She isn't going to rely on strength alone. She's a brilliant strategist and well versed in hand to hand combat as well. As far as Wonder Woman's "standard gear" as the thread stated, there are no weapons allowed. They just have the clothes on their backs and natural abilities. Skaar was able to use his Old Power to put hundreds of trillions of tons of kinetic energy behind a single punch. Logically Caiera would be able to do the same thing. Again there are only a handful of DC characters capable of generating that kind of power and even fewer that could withstand being hit with that kind of power, Wonder Woman wouldn't stand a chance. Superman, even though HE could probably win eventually, would be rocked (pun intended) by a hit that powerful. Wonder Woman however, is no Superman.
Superman took the "force of the planet" without getting KOed, which means he can withstand several sextillion tons of force. Compared to that a few hundred trillion tons is child's play.

Gecko4lif
Skaar was only able to do that when he was absorbing the plate shifting hulk was putting out

Stop acting like that shit is normal

Damborgson
caiera

The Nuul
Current WW wins.

Before JMS loses.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman took the "force of the planet" without getting KOed, which means he can withstand several sextillion tons of force. Compared to that a few hundred trillion tons is child's play.
I didn't say that it would KO Superman, just that it would rock him a little. It may not put him down but he would definitely feel it.

Omega Vision
I didn't say that it would KO Superman, just that it would rock him a little. It may not put him down but he would definitely feel it.
He'd feel it but it's not like it would be a major punch by his standards.

D_Dude1210
Rage: What's with the creepy Superman sig that makes him look like he's getting some sick wanking from some poor fanboi. O_O

StyleTime
You can thank Frank Quitely's amazing(i.e. ugly) artwork for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.