Did anyone catch....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
Bruce Willis host Letterman the other night. He's surprisingly an excellent talk show host...cracked a few jokes, the audience followed along, was slightly charming, etc. Though I like this side of Willis, I think his best work's done in action flicks, which makes me look forward to Tears of the Sun. He's perfect for the lead.

Tex
Letterman sucks, I'm more of a Conan guy.
But they have been showing clips of Willis hosting the show, he's very natural.

mah
i like letterman..he's funny

ariwin
Ooh the dreaded letterman conan debate....Letterman's lost popularity, but has longevity on his side. The majority of Conan's jokes are based on him making jokes about himself and Jay Leno's a completely different subject.

I agree, Willis was very natural. Next, I'd like to see Monica Belluci host her own late night show...she's so hot.

Tex
Letterman's comedy consits of making stupid faces and pathetic skits featuring his stage hands.

Captain REX
Jay is funny.

Mujaffa
ricki lake....big no-no

Captain REX
Have no idea who Ricki Lake is.

Mujaffa
ricky or rickie..dunno..that fat biatch who has a talk shpw

Captain REX
Oh.

mah
you don't know Ricki Lake, rex? and you're from the states, no?

Captain REX
Yeah. I don't watch TV much, and if I do it's usually cartoons.

finti
you grow up soon enough

LanceWindu
Yeah, but you can still watch cartoons.

finti
thats what I meant

mechmoggy
We don't really have a long running nightly chat show over here, the last was probably Wogan which I don't remember being that good.

If we were to have one, I'd like Frank Skinner to do it.

Corran
I'd like Mech to do it, he could do it pissed and just insult all the guests, failing that JohnnyVegas could do it.

mechmoggy
I enjoyed the first half of that sentance, until I became equated to some sort of Midland version of Johnny Vegas!

Corran
It's the getting pissed and insulting people that linked you.

mechmoggy
Oh yeah, now I see it.....

......wait a minute, when was the last time I insulted someone?

Corran
OK, the getting pissed then.

mechmoggy
big grin

This week I'm skint so I'm thinking that a red-wine-a-thon in the house with the entire Alien collection on DVD is afoot. Anyone fancy coming round to mine and doing some damage to their liver?

Corran
Liver? Not sure mine's still functioning after the weekend.

mechmoggy
Have you ever been making gravy and forgot to stir it?

I have, and your left with this nasty browny coloured jelly blob at the bottom of the pan. Thats the mental image I have of an alchy's liver. sick

Corran
Thanks for sharing that, I am disgusted now and need a drink to make me feel better.

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

Just try it and see what I mean, its quite disturbing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.