How did the mandos. fall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth radon
I have not read anything about how they fell but if all the troops were trained like jango then they should have dominated!Not to mention their weapons,ans they were the first to create a successful batch of jedi clones!!!So please tell me why. cool

RE: Blaxican
That's what happens when you ignore wet floor signs.

Lord Lucien
Did anyone else read this thread's title and think "How does the Red man how?"

Shey Tapani
They fell because Revan was a master strategist and because they were a spartan society which would gone nuts without an enemy to fight with.

Their society woukd had completly destablized without a threat to fight against.

Slash_KMC
All Mandos got their jetpacks busted and then got beheaded by Jedi.

/thread.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by darth radon I have not read anything about how they fell but if all the troops were trained like jango then they should have dominated!Not to mention their weapons,ans they were the first to create a successful batch of jedi clones!!!So please tell me why. cool
Mandalorians likely reached the 'height of their power' during times of the OLD REPUBLIC (under leadership of the powerful Mandalore the Ultimate).

The Sith failed to defeat the forces of the Republic and Jedi during the reign of Exar Kun. Later on, a hidden Sith faction approached Mandalore the Ultimate and seek his assistance.

The war for dominance commenced on 3976 BBY amd Mandalorians forces were kicking the shit out of the forces of the Republic until:

Revan rose to prominence and stood between them and ultimate victory.

Check this video:

xV34yqDNOqE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.