X-Men Anime Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-02-18/x-men-anime-nichijou-promo-videos-streamed

The animation looks pretty stellar, way better than either the Iron Man or Wolverine anime. This one might actually be good.

the ninjak
Yeah I've always wanted to watch an anime Xmen.

Kazenji
What trailer?

all i see in that link to click on is one for that Nichijou thing.

Venomancer
first clip.Took me a while to notice that's cyclops...It's look nice

The Big O
theyre gonna use Armor instead of Rouge, Emma, Jean, Psylocke or anyone else of the well established female X-Men?!? well i guess since it a Japanese anime. they'd decide to use at least ONE Japanese character.

vansonbee
Originally posted by The Big O
theyre gonna use Armor instead of Rouge, Emma, Jean, Psylocke or anyone else of the well established female X-Men?!? well i guess since it a Japanese anime. they'd decide to use at least ONE Japanese character. One japanese girl who is a teenager stick out tongue

KingD19
Once again I bet there won't be any Colossus. Guys got like.....12 episodes over all the x-men shows combined.

Dr Will Hatch
Eh...

I like/love lots of anime, but I can never get into the way they draw characters.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Eh...

I like/love lots of anime, but I can never get into the way they draw characters.

Obvisouly been watching the wrong ones.

Darth Vicious
Watched the first 2 episodes already. Love the animation. Wished it had some more of the well established characters like Rogue, Iceman, Psylocke etc. Maybe they show up throughout the season. Emma already showed up and I believe she's in it for the season.

-Pr-
I thought Cyclops looked crap, but that's imo...

Any word on Colossus? What's the lineup?

Darth Vicious
As of episode 3 is Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Storm, Professor X with Emma and Armor just introduced.

SamZED
Cyclops looks like a 15 year old emo boy. Logan actually looks much better than in Wolverine anime.

Ridley_Prime
Sadly.

colossulrage
so is colossus in the show?? does anybody know?

-Pr-
Got to watch this on Netflix (yay for free trials) all the way through.

I really wasn't a fan of the animation, but I thought the writing and such were pretty good for what it was.

The only thing I had real issue with was how they overstated Cyclops' grieving over Jean and subsequent emo-ness. It lasted way longer than it should have.

All in all though, I would have liked to see more.

Also, Colossus had a cameo in the final episode, but didn't really do much.

megh
This is the awesome movie in the symbol of movie and it is a good action movie. nitetours . This type of movie i never saw in my full life and i want to get this type of movie in future.

the ninjak
You're not Australian. disgust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.