Shichibukai vs The USA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Moria
Kuma
Boa Hancock
Jinbei
Blackbeard
Crocodile
Dracule Mihawk
Doflamingo
Meow

Scenario 2: Blackbeard gets the Gura Gura fruit.

Scenario 3: And the Admirals.

They're dropped into modern New York and have to use any means they can to win, stealth, manipulation, full-scale war etc. Both sides get basic knowledge of each other.

Q99
"Meow"?

--
Hm, they're immune to any local force that can be assembled, but some strategic weapons would work.

They aren't very good at infiltration or hiding, which is probably the best approach. Though it wouldn't be out there for one or more of them to 'defect' and assist in taking down the others in exchange for an 'in,' which could work.

TheAuraAngel
"Nuke 'em. Nuke the bastards."

Really wanted a clip of that line. sad

Nephthys
I cannot control the meows.

I only mentioned the indirect ways in case people thought an direct assault was suicide. Crocodile was manipulating an entire country and Hancock could seduce anyon, though Moria, Kuma, Jinbei, Doflamingo and Blackbeard obviously can't do shit stealthy (they're all about 10 feat tall and freaks).

Would the USA really nuke their own soil? And Kuma could probably repel the missiles.

TheAuraAngel
I'm pretty sure our country wouldn't fall for Crocodile. If only because the hook on his hand makes him look suspicious.

*throws yarn at Nephthys*

Nephthys
**** YEAH YARN!

http://www.notenoughink.com/artteamartteam/nepeta01sm.gif

hehehe >:33

iceman24567
Well sea water takes out most of them and nukes finish off the rest

Martian_mind
Shichibukai take this.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys

Would the USA really nuke their own soil? And Kuma could probably repel the missiles.

Depends on the kind of damage they're inflicting.

There's also MOABs and the like, a nice step down.

For Kuma repelling, the best stuff would be area-effect detonations, I don't know if that'd help much when a huge bomb goes off merely near him and he's engulfed by it.

---
One very real possibility is the country's leadership being made mobile and evacuated whenever one comes to town.

They're good at wrecking, but the country is *so big*, and they don't really have any means to seize and control beyond their immediate grasp, with the exception of Moria, and even he can only get human level zombies here.

NemeBro
So do they just have to take down New York, or the full USA?

They can do the former, very unlikely not the latter.

Q99
Carving out a small (geographically) kingdom from the US of a few nearby cities is probably what they should settle for.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Nephthys
**** YEAH YARN!

http://www.notenoughink.com/artteamartteam/nepeta01sm.gif

hehehe >:33

Loys just pointed something out to me....

You got offended when Scream said he'd like to keep you as a pet. And now you're a cat person.

/mind blown.

Nephthys
Lucky thing the military isn't armed with water pistols then. Plus they need to be submerged to be taken out.

Full USA.

They arn't given a timeframe. So carving out a kingdom will just be a step towards their larger campaign.

This was what I was thinking, they move from city to city, take over, Moria repopulates the place with zombies and move on to the next one with an ever growing army of the undead lead by a bunch of guys unstoppable by our standards.

I'd like to see some consideration for the bonus scenarios. The Earthquake fruit was speculated to be a potentially a planet buster and I don't see much hope for them taking out the admirals (thinking Kizaru here). Nukes might be a way but Kuma could teleport them out of the way from a nuke.

menokokoro
Who is meow? and no way we can beat them.

Nephthys
Meow is the One Piece God. Bow before Meow!

Bentley
So they are given a Pokemon for their troubles?

Moria solos.

Nephthys
How?

Nephthys
If anything Kuma solos.

lsVkeW8ubn8&feature=player_embedded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.