Wonder Woman w/mjlonir vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wonder Woman has Thor hammer and she gets 10 years to learn its capabilities.

She keep her standard gear as well.

Who win?

Sr J-Bieb
The only advantage she has over Thor is speed and fighting skills... wait, someone will tell me that Thor has just as good of fighting skills...

Anyway, Thor also has a little more than 10 years as well. But I'll play along with her being as good as Thor with it (as that's what it seems you want).

She's basically Thor with a lot more speed, a lasso, and bracelets. Is that enough to beat Prime? No, no it's not. Especially since he's pretty darn resistant to magic.

Omega Vision
Prime still rapes.

JakeTheBank
Mjolnir really doesn't add much to WW's chances of beating Prime, tbh. It does give her more defensive capabilities to survive a bit longer, though. Her only real shot is to lasso Prime and hope its haxxed powers somehow make him break down and cry or something. Even then, it's unlikely.

Slaanesh
Prime

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Prime still rapes.

This is Prime; i doubt he's capable of such an act. That, or cries afterwards.

He wins, though.

Q99
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

She's basically Thor with a lot more speed, a lasso, and bracelets. Is that enough to beat Prime? No, no it's not. Especially since he's pretty darn resistant to magic.

Seconded.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
This is Prime; i doubt he's capable of such an act. That, or cries afterwards.

He wins, though. laughing out loud

Spire
Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.