Supergirl & Jade Vs Iron Man & Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
The Leaguers or the Avengers?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66907/1633908-supergirl_flying_over_metroplois_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65966/1523420-jade_auctioncolor_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1617110-iron_man500_quesada_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/81192-46632-namor_large.jpg

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

MrMind
team 1 stomp

carver9
Team 2.

ares834
Team 1 stomp.

Originally posted by carver9
Team 2.

confused

carver9
Namor is physically stronger than anyone here... Ironman versatility is off the chain and his power alone has damaged Sentry, gave Thor fits, koed the hulk, trapped the void, dropped Surfer,and the list goes on.

Ironman is more than capable of defeating anyone on the opposing team, especially with his shields up.

Namor is the ace in the hole since I don't think that anyone on the opposing team could beat him. The guy is physically on Herc, Thor, and Hulks league.

ares834
Ironman is more than capable of defeating anyone on the opposing team, especially with his shields up.
Didn't realize Ironman had kryptonite.... stick out tongue

The Nuul
Kara is still levels above Stark and no he's not beating her. Dont know much about Jade.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
Didn't realize Ironman had kryptonite.... stick out tongue

Lol...

Ironman doesn't need kryptonite. If he can harm Surfer, Hulk, Sentry, and Thor, he sure as hell can do the same to Supergirl.

JakeTheBank
Jade's got the Starheart which is going to ultimately be too much for Iron Man and Namor, imo.

iceman24567
Team one wins

carver9
I would give Supergirl the edge against him though. That's why I said that Namor is the key to their victory. He is strong enough t stop anyone on the opposing team imo.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Jade's got the Starheart which is going to ultimately be too much for Iron Man and Namor, imo.

Forgot about that.

sad

ares834
Lol...

Ironman doesn't need kryptonite. If he can harm Surfer, Hulk, Sentry, and Thor, he sure as hell can do the same to Supergirl.

Hurt her sure but not defeat her. Supergirl was defeating Ultraman recently. There is no way Iron-man could do such without prep IMO.

iceman24567
Jade's got the Starheart which is going to ultimately be too much for Iron Man and Namor, imo. Her most recent push puts near Supergirl level powerwise though it was said she was more powerful not sure if her barely stalemating for a couple panels the world destroying is a solid feat. Jade would beat the tar out of Tony Supergirl can beat Namor team one takes the majority

iceman24567
Hurt her sure but not defeat her. Supergirl was defeating Ultraman recently. There is no way Iron-man could do such without prep IMO. Supergirl wasnt defeating Ultraman she had the upperhand is all she would wreck Stark though

carver9
Hurt her sure but not defeat her. Supergirl was defeating Ultraman recently. There is no way Iron-man could do such without prep IMO.

If Ironman can drop top tiers in Marvel, what makes you believe he can't drop Supergirl if it came down to it (I would still give her the edge). If equus can hurt her, ironman could as well. If Ironman can make Sentry nose bleed from hit, he could do the same thing to her. If ironman can ko hulk, he can hurt her.

You are underating him by a large gap imo.

-Pr-
If Ironman can drop top tiers in Marvel, what makes you believe she can't drop Supergirl if it came down to it (I would still give her the edge). If equus can hurt her, ironman could as well. If Ironman can make Sentry nose bleed from hit, he could do the same thing to her. If ironman can ko hulk, he can hurt her.

You are underating him by a large gap imo.

equus had magic. or did you not know that?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
equus had magic. or did you not know that?

Yeah, the angel bones. In that fight, I think he went physical with her, he even tried hitting her with a train. He then put guu on her face and if my memory serves me correct (please don't comment on that), I THINK he was punching her while the guu was on her face... can't remember.

tkitna
You do realize how well Ironman faired against Sentry and Thor dont you? He'll fair the same against Kara. Namor isnt as strong as her either.

Team 1 curbstomps.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
You do realize how well Ironman faired against Sentry and Thor dont you? He'll fair the same against Kara. Namor isnt as strong as her either.

Team 1 curbstomps.

That's what I said, I said that she could take him out but I can see him stalling her IF he play his cards right (teleportation, blinding light, spider sense, shields, wrapping her in a containment field, using his blast that was stated as being almost equal to the sun, going invisible, etc, etc,...).

IMO, Namor has proven that he is in her league strength wise.

tkitna
Eh, he could probably stall her briefly, but she would put him down pretty quick if she wanted. I dont agree with you about namor being in her league either, but thats a moot point as Jade would also be destroying them at the same time.

I really cant see team 2 taking even 1 win if prep isnt involved somehow.

carver9
Eh, he could probably stall her briefly, but she would put him down pretty quick if she wanted. I dont agree with you about namor being in her league either, but thats a moot point as Jade would also be destroying them at the same time.

I really cant see team 2 taking even 1 win if prep isnt involved somehow.

To each his own.

-Pr-
Yeah, the angel bones. In that fight, I think he went physical with her, he even tried hitting her with a train. He then put guu on her face and if my memory serves me correct (please don't comment on that), I THINK he was punching her while the guu was on her face... can't remember.

regardless, saying "if equus could do it he could" is both bad debating and just plain false, as iron man wouldn't be packing supergirl's specific weaknesses.

carver9
regardless, saying "if equus could do it he could" is both bad debating and just plain false, as iron man wouldn't be packing supergirl's specific weaknesses.

I agree to an extent. Some people use the "who they fought" argument as a debate but since you said not to use it, no prob. As to the topic at hand... I already said that Supergirl holds the edge but again, its not as simple as you all are making it using forum rules.

Forum rules, ironman has all of his powers at his disposal... with that said, again, its not as easy as you are making it.

The Nuul
T1 shit stomps.

JakeTheBank
I do agree that Bleeding Edge/Extremis+ Iron Man can be seriously discounted on the forum, and Tony does have the means to fight outside his weight class for a moment, but Kara physically outmatches him (and Namor) and Jade's energy output with the SH exceeds his own as well.

Iron Man's various powers will likely make him last longer than Namor and cause some annoyance and frustration to Jade and SG, but not enough of either to win.

Konton
Unless this fight takes place under water, team 2 doesn't even see team 1 coming.

I realistically see each member of team 1 being capable of soloing for at least a split, if not a majority.

carver9
Why underwater when Namor on land is just as strong. His wet suit is "standard" equipment.

-Pr-
I agree to an extent. Some people use the "who they fought" argument as a debate but since you said not to use it, no prob. As to the topic at hand... I already said that Supergirl holds the edge but again, its not as simple as you all are making it using forum rules.

Forum rules, ironman has all of his powers at his disposal... with that said, again, its not as easy as you are making it.

seriously? THAT'S what you got from my post?

"who they fought" is applicable.

ABC logic isn't.

jeez.

Badabing
Namor is physically stronger than anyone here... Ironman versatility is off the chain and his power alone has damaged Sentry, gave Thor fits, koed the hulk, trapped the void, dropped Surfer,and the list goes on.

Namor is the ace in the hole since I don't think that anyone on the opposing team could beat him. The guy is physically on Herc, Thor, and Hulks league. Cripes Carver, it's like you say things w/o knowing anything about team DC, specifically Jade. no expression

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Cripes Carver, it's like you say things w/o knowing anything about team DC, specifically Jade. no expression

Naah, I agree... with Jade and her amp, she stomps... she could possibly solo.

Badabing
Naah, I agree... with Jade and her amp, she stomps... she could possibly solo. Your lucky I checked this thread again. I almost got Pr involved. biscuits

-Pr-
sneer

carver9
Your lucky I checked this thread again. I almost got Pr involved. biscuits

sad

Badabing
sneer Too late Carver! osheet

Spire
Team 1.

Konton
Even Supergirl could realistically so. She was able to move so fast even a supersonic flyer like Wonder Girl couldn't see her standing (well vibrating) right in front of her.

She's strong enough to do permanent damage to Stark with but a few hits, fast enough to do it before he can react, and then definitely powerful enough to take Namor. Heat vision wrecks him.

Sirius77

Team 1 curbstomps.

carver9
Too late Carver! osheet

laughing

The Dark Cloud
Team 1 in a curbstomp. Namor is NOT stronger than Kara, or even remotely as fast. Tony is a complete non factor.

Lord_Talron
aww man.. i thought you meant jade from jackie chan adventures. sad

Black bolt z
Lol...

Ironman doesn't need kryptonite. If he can harm Surfer, Hulk, Sentry, and Thor, he sure as hell can do the same to Supergirl. Harm=/=Beat Carver

Team 1.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Harm=/=Beat Carver

Team 1.

How about you read the rest of my posts. And like I said before, Ironman has outright KOED the Hulk and he has also stunned/temporarily koed Surfer. He busted Sentrys face open and has outright gave Thor a brawl.

This alone is enough evidence to prove that if push comes to shove, he can take her out of the fight as well. If ironman use his powers correctly, he can pull some wins from her but like usual, you all are ignoring this.

-Pr-
How about you read the rest of my posts. And like I said before, Ironman has outright KOED the Hulk and he has also stunned/temporarily koed Surfer. He busted Sentrys face open and has outright gave Thor a brawl.

This alone is enough evidence to prove that if push comes to shove, he can take her out of the fight as well. If ironman use his powers correctly, he can pull some wins from her but like usual, you all are ignoring this.

You're dangerously close to a warning.

Drop the "you all" comments and we won't have a problem. As much.

Show Iron Man in his current armour beating Hulk, Silver Surfer or Thor in a straight up fight. If you can't, then you're going to have to drop it.

JakeTheBank
I recall Iron Man diverting all his power into a single blow which wound up KOing Hulk back in the day and Iron Man setting off a fuel canister with enough fuel to go to Mars and back to explode in Hulk's face, KOing him. He's briefly staggered Thor and other top tiers, but that's about it. I think Iron Man's repulsors would probably elicit an "ouch" from Kara if he was cutting loose, but that's not enough to harm her enough to win.

carver9
You're dangerously close to a warning.

Drop the "you all" comments and we won't have a problem. As much.

Show Iron Man in his current armour beating Hulk, Silver Surfer or Thor in a straight up fight. If you can't, then you're going to have to drop it.

My bad with the "you all" comment and I wasn't referring to you pr.

I can't show Ironman doing this recently because he can't due to the people that you've named having a massive power up.

I agree with everyone here, every last one of you all... kara>ironman... I was just pointing out who Ironman has damaged, that's it.

I told you a page back that I agree with you.

carver9
I recall Iron Man diverting all his power into a single blow which wound up KOing Hulk back in the day and Iron Man setting off a fuel canister with enough fuel to go to Mars and back to explode in Hulk's face, KOing him. He's briefly staggered Thor and other top tiers, but that's about it. I think Iron Man's repulsors would probably elicit an "ouch" from Kara if he was cutting loose, but that's not enough to harm her enough to win.

All of this is true and just like I said from the beginning, kara is above Ironman but I was just pointing out his feats. He would get wrecked by her unless he is in his extremis suit.

-Pr-
Carver, why do you always do that? That, "I said I agree with A, not B, except when C is involved" thing?

carver9
Carver, why do you always do that? That, "I said I agree with A, not B, except when C is involved" thing?

Lol... huh? I don't do that. I said I "agree with you" and I didn't change my stance (and no bada, I am not arguing with PR).

-Pr-
Lol... huh? I don't do that. I said I "agree with you" and I didn't change my stance (and no bada, I am not arguing with PR).

you just did it in your response to jake's post, and you've done it in others before.

carver9
you just did it in your response to jake's post, and you've done it in others before.

Lol... I just went back and read my post and I see what you are talking about.

The answer o your question is "I don't know". I need to stop though because every time I do it I almost get warned. I can see where that could get a lil irritating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.