Juggernaut (Classic) vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Deadpool
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Daken
Captain America

The Thing
Spiderman
The Punisher
Batman
Robin

Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Iron Man
War Machine
Nick Fury

Team gets one week to plan strategy together but only get their standard equipment. Fight takes place in NYC.

Can they find a way to take down Juggs?

juggernaut74
Team wins. Deadpool is the weaklink.

D_Dude1210
Batman with one week of prep is pretty evil. Even with standard equipment, they'll prolly figure out a way to easily BFR jugs.

juggernaut74
Yea, Cap and Batman will come up with something.

iceman24567
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Team wins. Deadpool is the weaklink. Deadpool? He has a buttload of weapons thats practically all he buys with his money not to mention he cant die weaklink my ass

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by iceman24567
Deadpool? He has a buttload of weapons thats practically all he buys with his money not to mention he cant die weaklink my ass

I think it's cuz his abilities don't really matter here. :P I guess the "weak link" aspect has more to do with him somehow messing up Batman's/Cap's plan to take down the Juggernaut due to him being crazy and all.

Mostly opinion, tho. stick out tongue

Uriel005
Ollie pulls out a boxing glove arrow capable of penetrating Juggs defenses big grin

juggernaut74
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I think it's cuz his abilities don't really matter here. :P I guess the "weak link" aspect has more to do with him somehow messing up Batman's/Cap's plan to take down the Juggernaut due to him being crazy and all.

Mostly opinion, tho. stick out tongue Right on.

iceman24567
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

Mostly opinion, tho. stick out tongue In that case Batman and Cap do a sync double punch knocking him out weaklink eliminated

Mindset
Deadpool solos.

But tbh DP, Wolverine, and Spiderman have the most experience fighting Juggs.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool solos. ... smokin'

Black bolt z
Wolverine bites Cains dick off.

SamZED
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Team wins. Deadpool is the weaklink.
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5984/deadpoolls204pg11.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/7793/deadpoolls204pg12.jpg

youpi
He could act as a distraction.

Also he's great with prep too.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wolverine bites Cains dick off. you forgot NO-HOMO?... confused

Uriel005
Originally posted by FanBoy101
you forgot NO-HOMO?... confused that would be the punisher if Juggs is a "suspect"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.