Superman/Thor vs Hal/Kyle/Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Superman and Thor is pissed and they are not holding back but still fighting smart.

JakeTheBank
Probably a split. Lantern types don't match up well with Thor, though.

Slaanesh
team 2..Hal and Sinestro would be enough to give them a majority..adding Kyle makes it a 10/10 for the team..

carver9
IMO team 1 wins the majority. I have seen Supes on numerous of occasions busting through a GL forcefield and a angry Supes shouldn't have a problem doing it even easier.

A GL is basically pointless against Thor. A hammer toss should mess them up or he could just absorb the energy from them. I wonder if Thor could absorb the energy from a power ring.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
IMO team 1 wins the majority. I have seen Supes on numerous of occasions busting through a GL forcefield and a angry Supes shouldn't have a problem doing it even easier.

A GL is basically pointless against Thor. A hammer toss should mess them up or he could just absorb the energy from them. I wonder if Thor could absorb the energy from a power ring.

Based on his energy manipulating/absorbing feats, I don't see why not.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based on his energy manipulating/absorbing feats, I don't see why not.

ask krona that same question. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
ask krona that same question. stick out tongue

You know, I read that and as much as I like Hal (whom I felt has been lacking in feats) I just got this very...Johns-ish impression from it. lol

I don't think Thor will actively like drain energy from the ring, but I think should an energy beam be sent at him, Mjolnir will absorb it and continue to do so if the beam is maintained.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You know, I read that and as much as I like Hal (whom I felt has been lacking in feats) I just got this very...Johns-ish impression from it. lol

I don't think Thor will actively like drain energy from the ring, but I think should an energy beam be sent at him, Mjolnir will absorb it and continue to do so if the beam is maintained.

probably.

Desaad
Conceptually I think Thor is one of the few top tiers that could have a GL's number, but he rarely uses that power set, and I don't think I've ever seen him absorb a construct (hardened energy) into his hammer.

This fight easily goes to team II. Hal/Sinestro alone would probably break even with team 1.

JakeTheBank
He uses energy absorbing/redirecting with Mjolnir a lot in his character history. Not to mention he can absorb energy and send it back with anywhere from x10 to x100 power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.