TTT finally in Romania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fitch
Finally,after centuries,TTT appered in Romania.I don't know why it took 3 month to get here because we are not so far away but anyway I'm happy it came.I could get tickets in the first show today at 9 PM.Although I saw it 15 times on the computer there is nothing that compares with the cinemas.It was purely awsome!!Can't wait to see the last one....

Tex
What is TTT?

Tex
Opps.
I just realised where your thread was moved too.

*runs away* embarrasment

Ash Nazg
TTT - The Two Towers.

Must have got lost on the train on its way to Romania! Wow, though have to say Im impressed to see people from Romania here. Thought it was mainly (from what Ive seen), US and Oz.

Fitch
a lot of romanians are on this forum.we slowly try to gain control of it devil

Anyway,today I think I'll go and see it again.

Ushgarak
Mainly US and Oz? It is in origin a British board, you know!

Mujaffa
congrats

Captain REX
There are people from the Land of Oz on here? Wow, Munchkin members!

There are people from everywhere. US, UK, Romania, Norway (especially Norway), and even as far as India. I think someone registered from France once...

Anyway, how come it took so long to get to Romania? I watched it in December!

Mujaffa
so did I...in Norway..

Captain REX
A lot of people from Norway here...all watching LOTR. big grin

Dexx
so..there are..what...4 from norway?
And 3 from romania. fair enough.
bwah..i wanted to go see TTT today but i can olnly catch it from 19:30.
3 hours of a movie...don't think so..maybe next weekend.

Raz
So how was it? Did you like it??

Dexx
phew!..i did see it the other day afterall. from 19:30 to 22:30.
Unfortunatley i had seen the bootleg several times before this...so the time passed a lil bit harder than i expected. And man it was CROWDED!
We had to buy pirate tickets. This way we wouldn't have to sit at the ticket buying que, only at the entrance que...wich is more than enough.
W ehad some damn small crowded seats...i could barely move my feet at the end.
But the movie was great.

Mujaffa
so you discovered it to ey??yes

Dexx
what?

Mujaffa
the movie was great yes

Fitch
I had already seen the movie 15 times.....but nothing compares with the theaters

Mujaffa
yes

Member.
....Romania has theaters?

mah
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
I bet you know a great deal about Romania member roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mujaffa
they do???eek!
erm

Ash Nazg
k, k, k, so Im ignorant in where people are from - maybe some of u should put down in the "location" part where ur from!! (especially U Mujaffa, me old matey!). But seriously, its great, I like being able to discuss these things with a wide variety such as Norwegians and Romanians. And to be honest, I think it shows a lot for these peeps because they at least can speak English. Showing my own ignorance, I know absoutely nothing in Norwegian or Romanian. Full on respect to you geezers and geezettes.

Hope there arent any French here though....!(joke!)

mah
geezettes?smile
anyway, mujaffa is from norway as well

Dexx
english seems to be essential today...oh well

Ash Nazg
sorry - slang! Geezer = bloke, lad, that sort of thing, Geezette = well, girly, girlies or (if being sleezy!) grrrrrrl!

Not meaning offence to anyone either with my previous post, its just, to be honest, Ive always thought that about us Brits. Everywhere we seem to go, we (on the main part) expect someone to be able to speak English, which I think is ignorance, on our part. True, a lot of people do speak English, but how many Brits know Norwegian, Romanian, or Australian (yes they do have their own language which, while loosely based around English, is not quite English!)

Corran
Australian is just English full-stop. It's like the difference between Northern England and Southern England.

Ash Nazg
...and I do have Australian relatives, so Im qualified with that last statement!!

Corran
I work with Australians, and I have family out there.

Ash Nazg
I now Corran, I was joking!! Theres always banter between them and us!

Corran
Indeed.

mah
i _know, just remarked the unusual female ending to the word

anyhoo, back on topic if you may

Mujaffa
http://www.instantdegrees.com/spam.gif eek!

mah
that's actually spam, muj

Mujaffa
yes

Thomas H
that was late....(the premiere date)

Dexx
but the bootlegs are always earlyevil face

Thomas H
hehe

Member.
did anyone try to sleep in the theater?

Corran
Not yet.

Member.
lol, eveyrone should do that, funny as hell. So how does Romania feel about the "War on Terrorism".

Dexx
A mindless pro bush ideology, unfortunatley. But this is hardly the place to talk about it.

Member.
lol mindless pro bush. but seriously someone should try and sleep in the theater.

Dexx
why bother to pay for the tickets then? You can sleep at home

Fitch
never tryed it.....maybe I should.

Ash Nazg
what, never tried sleeping at home Filtch????

Fitch
home yes.in the theater..no.I was replying at Member. post wink
and btw it's....Fitch !

Mujaffa
okay filtch..devil

Member.
lol, i'n pretty sure it's fitch cool

Ash Nazg
...sorry, FITCH. Though I do think "Filtch" sounds better (tee-hee). I nodded off once (cant remember what it was I was watching, obviously something crap). I jumped (as you sometimes do when you are about to enter sleep) and spilled my coke all over the place. Wasnt good. Not only did I have to watch a crap film, but with soggy pants as well.

Mujaffa
always coke and colalaughing out loud

st@rlight
YES!!! i am not the only one from romania!!!!!!!!!!!!

st@rlight
mda... a dat domnu... oricum, poate mai invata si astia sa vorbeste romaneste beer

Council#13
Did this really need to be bumped?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.