Did You Know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Piggott
Post and discuss interesting facts about anything you can think of! big grin

An Actroid is a humanoid robot and android with strong visual human-likeness developed by Osaka University and manufactured by Kokoro Company Ltd. (the animatronics division of Sanrio). It was first unveiled at the 2003 International Robot Exhibition in Tokyo, Japan. Several different versions of the product have been produced since then. In most cases, the robot's appearance has been modeled after an average young woman of Japanese descent.

The Actroid woman is a pioneer example of a real machine similar to imagined machines called by the science fiction terms android or gynoid, so far used only for fictional robots. It can mimic such lifelike functions as blinking, speaking, and breathing. The "Repliee" models are interactive robots with the ability to recognize and process speech and respond in kind.

Dave_97
robots are so f*cked.

and i do mean literally, they will all be sex toys one day.

Darth Piggott
Thats what I was thinking, I mean if you didn't have a gf would you rather use a fleshlight or an android. Especially because the robots look like real people, stiff and bony, but real.

The Nuul
RJ would bang her.

aaaakillamike@$
L()L TH!$ 1$ $T()()P1D @ND ()R F@K3, U P1CK!!!!

Yymartinvan
no this is real, it's in Japan that's why you prob never heard of it

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Darth Piggott
Post and discuss interesting facts about anything you can think of! big grin

An Actroid is a humanoid robot and android with strong visual human-likeness developed by Osaka University and manufactured by Kokoro Company Ltd. (the animatronics division of Sanrio). It was first unveiled at the 2003 International Robot Exhibition in Tokyo, Japan. Several different versions of the product have been produced since then. In most cases, the robot's appearance has been modeled after an average young woman of Japanese descent.

The Actroid woman is a pioneer example of a real machine similar to imagined machines called by the science fiction terms android or gynoid, so far used only for fictional robots. It can mimic such lifelike functions as blinking, speaking, and breathing. The "Repliee" models are interactive robots with the ability to recognize and process speech and respond in kind. ew. I hate things that almost look like humans but not quite. They creep me out sooooo much.

Insomniatric
Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm?

jaden101
Did you know that a woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Darth Piggott
laughing out loud

Did you know the first Ford cars had Dodge engines?

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Darth Piggott
laughing out loud

Did you know the first Ford cars had Dodge engines?

WTF? Why would Dodge let them do that?

Darth Piggott
Dodge manufactured every part of the Ford car except for the buckboard wooden seats and the rubber tires.

It was a good idea because they got millions off of it, and when they decided to make their own car, they knew all the weaknesses of the ford model t

alltoomany
do you know where you going to do u know?

Slay
Did you know ladies love the rythm of the movement of the feel of the wheel?

pgdarth95
Did you know that in WW1 a south african monkey got a medal and was promoted to the rank of corporal?
I didn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.