Blue Marvel vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100214184504/marveldatabase/images/thumb/9/9c/Adam_Brashear_%28Earth-616%29_0002.jpg/240px-Adam_Brashear_%28Earth-616%29_0002.jpg

vs

http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/7/72/Superman.jpg

no special circumstances, no p.i.s., they meet in the middle of the Mojave dessert, and immeadidly disslike each other, no quater given.

who comes out on top ?

The Nuul
Supes near stomps, better and more feats.

Deadline
Does he have in any other super powers part from being really strong and having the ability to fly?

Nihilist
BM has some good feats like ko'ing a non Void Sentry out and beating King Hyperion, plus some good strenght/lifting feats..all of which Superman could easily do though

The Nuul
Originally posted by Deadline
Does he have in any other super powers part from being really strong and having the ability to fly?

I really hope that this question is not aimed at Superman?

Deadline
Originally posted by The Nuul
I really hope that this question is not aimed at Superman?

Of course it was.

The Nuul
I am tired of this shit.

Putting you on ignore.

Deadline
^ hahaha good one.

basilisk
The King Hyperion in the regular MU seems to be some watered-down alternate version which puts BM somewhat lower than I thought.

This is like Supes vs regular non-void Sentry - Superman has way too many feats to lose.

celeyhyga17
Supes 4tw. BM may have KO'd evil Hyperion recently, but Supes has beaten a laundry list of Hyperion level baddies under his belt.

Supes takes this handily.

JakeTheBank
Superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by complexbrother
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100214184504/marveldatabase/images/thumb/9/9c/Adam_Brashear_%28Earth-616%29_0002.jpg/240px-Adam_Brashear_%28Earth-616%29_0002.jpg

vs

http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/7/72/Superman.jpg

no special circumstances, no p.i.s., they meet in the middle of the Mojave dessert, and immeadidly disslike each other, no quater given.

who comes out on top ? superman, no question

bm is more or less icon

JakeTheBank
I do like Blue Marvel, though. I'm hoping he gets added to a team book or something; not sure how an ongoing would do in overall sales, though I would certainly buy it.

-K-M-
It certainly is suprising the lack of use his character is getting. I'm suprised he hasn't showed up in another book lately other then his recent fight with Hyperion.

bbrem123
supes all day

Deadline
Lol a poster once asked "Is it just me, but am I only one that everytime I read the word supes I see pubes?"

laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
It certainly is suprising the lack of use his character is getting. I'm suprised he hasn't showed up in another book lately other then his recent fight with Hyperion. Is the Hyperion BM beat the same Hyperion from Thunderbolts -- the one that current depowered Juggy stuck it to recently?

Or are they different versions?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007
Is the Hyperion BM beat the same Hyperion from Thunderbolts -- the one that current depowered Juggy stuck it to recently?

Yep same one, he denied saying it wasn't him but he showed he is evil attacking the team and refering to himself as King Hyperion.

Galan007
^ Thought so.

Considering how well current Juggy did against him, it's really not THAT impressive of a feat on BM's end, imo.

celeyhyga17
Is the Hyperion BM beat the same Hyperion from Thunderbolts -- the one that current depowered Juggy stuck it to recently?

same. Juggy used "rope a dope", but Hype clearly had the upper hand in the end. It was apparent that Juggz took more of a beating while Hype was still fresh enough for more. He was gonna finalize his beat down until Moonstone interrupted him and Ghost in turn used the Tbolts counter measure against any rogue Tbolt (the collar thingy).

JakeTheBank
If they are the same Hyperion, he apparently hits harder than Sentry (presumably w/o Void influence as in BM's mini) did, though. Which is pretty telling when you look at what happened to Juggernaut and everything.

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
same. Juggy used "rope a dope", but Hype clearly had the upper hand in the end. It was apparent that Juggz took more of a beating while Hype was still fresh enough for more. He was gonna finalize his beat down until Moonstone interrupted him and Ghost in turn used the Tbolts counter measure against any rogue Tbolt (the collar thingy). I'm not saying Juggy beat him or anything -- but when you consider how depowered he's been portrayed as of late, the fact that he was able to do as well as he did makes Hyperion look pretty bad, imo.

celeyhyga17
^ Thought so.

Considering how well current Juggy did against him, it's really not THAT impressive of a feat on BM's end, imo.

I'm checkin out the book rite now. Juggz took a bad beating. Hype looks almost unscathed except for his suit. his suit was damaged by an attack from on of the gigantic monster thingies.

-K-M-
^ Thought so.

Just confirmation

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Thunderbolts152003.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Thunderbolts152004.jpg

Delta1938
Superman.

Zack M
Superman in about 5 seconds. Isn't that right, BAV?

Blue Area Vet
Blue Marvel beats him.

Delta1938
Nope. Superman has better feats, more experienced, more skilled. Supes wins.

One_Angry_Scot
Blue Marvel loses this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Blue Marvel loses this.

But if he had King Hype's help, he'd stomp so badly, only Pr could save him.

That's why my thread got wtfclosed biscuits

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
But if he had King Hype's help, he'd stomp so badly, only Pr could save him.

That's why my thread got wtfclosed biscuits

shifty

Originally posted by abhilegend

Wolverine is still dead.

StiltmanFTW
That's how the abhi virus spreads, y'know.

It's attacking your mind as we speak. Quoting abhi is a dangerous thing to do in general, but this is f*cking extreme...

Delta1938
That's how the abhi virus spreads, y'know.

It's attacking your mind as we speak. Quoting abhi is a dangerous thing to do in general, but this is f*cking extreme...

But Wolverine is still dead. Namor too.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, don't forget about Crossbones in MCU.

If you're gonna abhi, then at least abhi properly uhuh

Delta1938
Yeah, don't forget about Crossbones in MCU.

If you're gonna abhi, then at least abhi properly uhuh

How about I just say you're cursed and all your favorite characters will die?

StiltmanFTW
Not likely.

They'll be brought back sooner or later, anyway.

Delta1938
Not likely.

They'll be brought back sooner or later, anyway.

Not while you have The Curse.

a1Y73sPHKxw

leonidas
i'd say bm has a better chance to win than hyperion would. still, don't see him taking this. he could make it close, and maybe not a sweep for supes, but too many feats, too many high level baddies under supes' belt to logically give this to bm more than once or twice. now, if it's current superman, the story might be a bit different. he's clearly not intended to be as powerful as dcnu or prenu superman imo. anyone agree or disagree with that....?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Delta1938
Not while you have The Curse.

a1Y73sPHKxw

Want me to share my curse with you? love

Delta1938
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd say bm has a better chance to win than hyperion would. still, don't see him taking this. he could make it close, and maybe not a sweep for supes, but too many feats, too many high level baddies under supes' belt to logically give this to bm more than once or twice. now, if it's current superman, the story might be a bit different. he's clearly not intended to be as powerful as dcnu or prenu superman imo. anyone agree or disagree with that....?

Topic was made before FLASHPOINT, but even if so, apparently Dan Jurgens clarified what was weakening Supes in SUPERMAN: LOIS & CLARK is no longer in effect.

Or did you mean something after Post-FP Supes' death? I'm waiting for the current storyline to conclude before I start it.

Delta1938
Want me to share my curse with you? love

And now I'm all sorts of disturbed.

StiltmanFTW
And now I'm all sorts of disturbed.

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67602/1399416-bueno.jpg

leonidas
Topic was made before FLASHPOINT, but even if so, apparently Dan Jurgens clarified what was weakening Supes in SUPERMAN: LOIS & CLARK is no longer in effect.

Or did you mean something after Post-FP Supes' death? I'm waiting for the current storyline to conclude before I start it.

current supes is the superman who died fighting doomsday and that superman (when he appeared in the dcnu) did not appear to be as powerful as the dcnu version nor the prenu version from what i could tell. i may have missed some appearances though that would say differently.

Delta1938
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67602/1399416-bueno.jpg

Well, I have a feeling no matter what I do in retaliation, you'll actually like it, so no matter what.....you would still win. So.....

giljotiini

Delta1938
current supes is the superman who died fighting doomsday and that superman (when he appeared in the dcnu) did not appear to be as powerful as the dcnu version nor the prenu version from what i could tell. i may have missed some appearances though that would say differently.

You mean that appeared in SUPERMAN: LOIS AND CLARK?

StiltmanFTW
Well, I have a feeling no matter what I do in retaliation, you'll actually like it, so no matter what.....you would still win. So.....

giljotiini

laughing out loud

Good e-fight, though.

Next time, don't copy abhi and you might emerge victorious thumb up Provided you first cure yourself of the virus. I heard a magical ritual is needed, it involves banning abhi for at least a month, so his aura would stop empowering the virus in your system.

Talk to Pr and Bada, they'd be more than willing to do it. Pr hated him from the start, don't forget.

Delta1938
laughing out loud

Good e-fight, though.

Next time, don't copy abhi and you might emerge victorious thumb up Provided you first cure yourself of the virus. I heard a magical ritual is needed, it involves banning abhi for at least a month, so his aura would stop empowering the virus in your system.

Talk to Pr and Bada, they'd be more than willing to do it. Pr hated him from the start, don't forget.

What are you talking about? I'm a ghost now, so I can make you pay and since I'm already dead, can't get in trouble!! It's the perfect plan!! Outside I'll still be dead after my revenge, but eh, gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

-K-M-

Current superman is pre52 superman. He's back. New52 superman is dead and the original Clark we all know has officially taken back his title as he was in hiding due to the events of convergence

In Lois and Clark he was temporarily weakened by vandal savage (so was supergirl) but that's no longer in effect and he's back to full power. Supermans old feats can be applied here

StiltmanFTW
What are you talking about? I'm a ghost now, so I can make you pay and since I'm already dead, can't get in trouble!! It's the perfect plan!! Outside I'll still be dead after my revenge, but eh, gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

Abhi virus infects the very soul itself. You need to stop underestimating it.

Send a raven to Pr. He'll gladly help you, he's a legit abhibreaker:

http://s33.postimg.org/ilog2sf5b/kmcprabhi.png

Rao Kal El
Blue Marvel takes this....

In the butt, just like BAVsy

leonidas
Current superman is pre52 superman. He's back. New52 superman is dead and the original Clark we all know has officially taken back his title as he was in hiding due to the events of convergence

In Lois and Clark he was temporarily weakened by vandal savage (so was supergirl) but that's no longer in effect and he's back to full power. Supermans old feats can be applied here

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Who cares about Superman.

Bring Batgod back.

-K-M-
Well there's three jokers now in the current DC universe. Maybe we will get 3 batmans. Come on Adam west batman

Delta1938
Abhi virus infects the very soul itself. You need to stop underestimating it.

Send a raven to Pr. He'll gladly help you, he's a legit abhibreaker:

http://s33.postimg.org/ilog2sf5b/kmcprabhi.png

He might be saying something other than you think in that pic.....

Delta1938
Well there's three jokers now in the current DC universe. Maybe we will get 3 batmans. Come on Adam west batman

But then every problem will be solved with an Aerosol can.

quanchi112
Abhi always supported the Nu Superman when even I told him pre reboot was the true Superman. I bet he will try to pretend he didn't suck off the *** of the Nu Superman due to his feats. Expect a 180. Phil did the same thing proclaiming the Nu Superman to be much, much, stronger and more powerful when I told him this wasn't the case. I'm right yet again.

-K-M-
But then every problem will be solved with an Aerosol can.

So batman contributes to global warming? Villian status confirmed!!!

Delta1938
So batman contributes to global warming? Villian status confirmed!!!

Actually, he has a spray for that too.

StiltmanFTW
He might be saying something other than you think in that pic.....

laughing out loud

Every mod has his needs.

Delta1938
laughing out loud

Every mod has his needs.

So Pr's hate for Abhi is some twisted combination of love, rage and pure unadulterated animal lust?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.