Batman vs Nuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
1.)In New York
a.) standard gear
b.) h2h only

2.)In Gotham
a.) standard gear
b.) h2h only

nuke thinks bruce is planning on hurting the troops

who wins? what happens?

srankmissingnin
Daredevil barely managed to beat him by dropping a helicopter on him, and Cap did it by tackling him off a sky scrapper. I'd say that as long as he stays on the ground and away from high buildings and other random plot devices Nuke should be able to beat Cap, DD or Batman in a standard run in.

Prep-Man
Batman>DD>Nuke.

Lord_Talron
in the dd fight nuke got shot by his machine gun in the chest several times, burned, pressure pointed (to absolutely no result) and plenty of other stuff. bats is gonna have a hard time either way

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Batman>DD>Nuke.

DD dropped a helicopter on him... what is Batman going to do?

You must be dislexic because Nuke > DD > Batman.

Prep-Man
Only in your wild dreams. DD isn't as skilled as Batman. Nuke has been taken down before. And Batkick> Anything DD can do. It might be PIS, but that's the way things go.

King Castle
Batman throws an explosive batarang and lights him up with his taser suit or em batarang

srankmissingnin
Only in your wild dreams. DD isn't as skilled as Batman. Nuke has been taken down before. And Batkick> Anything DD can do. It might be PIS, but that's the way things go.

He's been taken down by plot devices... how does that help Batman in a forum match?

Daredevil is more skilled than Batman.

Prep-Man
No, he's not.

And Batman is king of plot devices.

srankmissingnin
No, he's not.

And Batman is king of plot devices.

Yes, he is.

Which doesn't help him here.

Prep-Man
Yes, he is.

And he will win.

Omega Vision
Explosive batarangs ftw
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He's been taken down by plot devices... how does that help Batman in a forum match?

Daredevil is more skilled than Batman.
Lulz.

srankmissingnin
Yes, he is.

Glad you agree.

cool

Prep-Man
Yes, I'm glad we agree.

...wait, hold on a sec!

Prep-Man
Did anyone read the latest Batman Confidential? Supposedly Batman or BatGOD took down Wonder Woman.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=356510

Lord_Talron
read daredevil #233.

nuke not only survives, but isnt phased by: nerve strikes, falling several stories onto a police car, a gas tank explosion, an attempted arm break, electrocution, a blow from the butt of his gun powerful enough to break the gun, a tranq dart. he isnt stopped until the army hits him with high caliber rounds from a helicopter mounted machine gun. not to mention daredevil talking about how reluctant he is to fight him hand to hand because of how hes too fast for him even tho every time he shoots his gun someone dies

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
read daredevil #233.

nuke not only survives, but isnt phased by: nerve strikes, falling several stories onto a police car, a gas tank explosion, an attempted arm break, electrocution, a blow from the butt of his gun powerful enough to break the gun, a tranq dart. he isnt stopped until the army hits him with high caliber rounds from a helicopter mounted machine gun. not to mention daredevil talking about how reluctant he is to fight him hand to hand because of how hes too fast for him even tho every time he shoots his gun someone dies
Explosive batarangs>All those things stick out tongue

Lord_Talron
ah! but of course

oh yea and forgot to mention, dd says he almost broke his fingers trying to nerve strike

Prep-Man
Seriously, I can see Batman using PIS in a comic. Look at what he did to the JLA. If that was a real story, of course.

King Castle
in a story batman would have deduced that Nuke is cybernetic possibly a robot possibly by looking at his eyes realizing it doesnt blink as often as he should if he were human unless of course he was batman.

he would notice that his weight on the pavement presses into the pavement by a millimeter unnoticed by everyone else other then batman.

He would see the muscle doesnt flex under the skin and see it as artificial in nature beneath the skin.

all this would be enough for Batman to go straight for the amazo batarang and never having engaged it in h2h as soon as the bell rings

JakeTheBank
Did anyone read the latest Batman Confidential? Supposedly Batman or BatGOD took down Wonder Woman.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=356510

Massive PIS at its finest.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by King Castle
in a story batman would have deduced that Nuke is cybernetic possibly a robot possibly by looking at his eyes realizing it doesnt blink as often as he should if he were human unless of course he was batman.

he would notice that his weight on the pavement presses into the pavement by a millimeter unnoticed by everyone else other then batman.

He would see the muscle doesnt flex under the skin and see it as artificial in nature beneath the skin.

all this would be enough for Batman to go straight for the amazo batarang and never having engaged it in h2h as soon as the bell rings nukes fully human, at least as far as THATS concerned

srankmissingnin
Is Batman Confidential even canon?

Prep-Man
I believe so. It's his early adventures.

Lord_Talron
oh dear god. time for another crisis

srankmissingnin
The Joker stories in Confidential contradict The Killing Joke and other Joker canon.

King Castle
nukes fully human, at least as far as THATS concerned sure he is.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3616/captang6zk5.jpg

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by King Castle
sure he is.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3616/captang6zk5.jpg touche, i was remembering my info wrong. thanks for catching that

Omega Vision
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The Joker stories in Confidential contradict The Killing Joke and other Joker canon.
Do they? Pretty sure Joker has flat out admitted that his origin story changes all the time, he has a "multiple choice past"

Lord_Talron
the killing joke wasnt his origin story. it had it in there, but that wasnt the story

Omega Vision
Point being its difficult to contradict Joker's 'origins'. stick out tongue

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Do they? Pretty sure Joker has flat out admitted that his origin story changes all the time, he has a "multiple choice past" joker is a well known liar though

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Point being its difficult to contradict Joker's 'origins'. stick out tongue yes but, if a story contradicts the killing joke, thats something that DID happen that shouldnt be contradicted without a good explanation

Omega Vision
^ Well like it or not, there are such things as retcons in comics. Discrepancies between Killing Joke and newer stories could (not that I'm saying I like this, just that I acknowledge writers can use this) be explained by the effects of Infinite Crisis.

Sr J-Bieb
Batman hits him with gas and ties him up.

jinzin
gas works on cyborgs?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Batman hits him with gas and ties him up.

Batman: You might be a robot, but you still need to breath!!!

Nuke: Noooooooo! The one weakness of robots everywhere! How did you know? *dies*

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by jinzin
gas works on cyborgs? Batgas does.

Lord_Talron
i just got a (horrible?) image of batman taking off his bat-pants and sitting on nukes face and then farting

Lord_Talron
in all seriousness, someone who can be completely immolated without breathing problems shouldnt be stopped with knockout gas.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jinzin
gas works on cyborgs?
Batgas works on Lobo.

JakeTheBank
Batman doesn't even need the full backing of the Batforce to win this.

Sr J-Bieb
in all seriousness, someone who can be completely immolated without breathing problems shouldnt be stopped with knockout gas. Batman dissagrees.

Hell, even if the gas didn't work, Batman would pop out of it like he was a Pokemon and kick Nuke straight in the face.

Lord_Talron
why dont you have beibers new movie as your sig

Sr J-Bieb
Why don't you have a sig?

Lord_Talron
because it doesnt work with my picture

Parmaniac
lol

Sr J-Bieb
because it doesnt work with my picture There we go.

The new Bieber movie wouldn't work with my Miley Avy. Contrast of flow styles. Miley's is more of a bad girl style, and J-Bieb's is more of a wild and reckless (yet still caring mind you) style.
Until they do an epic duet, I'm just not seeing them mash in yet.

Lord_Talron
awkward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.