The X-Men "Vs" Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Darkseid had taken Charles Xavier prisoner and is holding him captive on Apokolips... The X-men group up and send 2 teams on a rescue mission to save Xaiver.................Team 1: Cyclops, Rogue, Emma, Beast, Colossus, Ice Man and Wolverine..............Team 2: Havok, Warpath, Rachel Grey, Madison Jeffries(Box), Rockslide, Polaris and Gambit............... The X-Men Boom to Apokolips, with there mission to rescue Charles and Boom back..........

Supermex
This is the Darkseid and Apokolips that Superman and Batman battled when Darkseid held Kara Captive ..........

Sin I AM
the x-men get decimated

Mini Bennett
X-Men vs. Kalibak probably would've been more fair.

JakeTheBank
Fastball Special, yo.

Brockalizer
I'm gonna take the X-Men on this. I'm assuming that the purpose of the two teams is a two pronged assault since you didn't state "which team"? That being said While Emma is messing with Darkseids mind he wont be able to focus enough to use his Omega effect. Rogue won't be able to completely drain him but she would weaken him substantially. Cyclops goes all out with his optic blast dealing even more damage. While Darkseid is busy focusing on team A, Gambit stays behind while the rest of team B goes after Xavier. He sneaks up behind Darkseid touches him on the shoulder and charges Darkseid's body with enough Kinetic energy that the blast will not only destroy the Lord of Apokalpse, but will also kill all of team A with the exception of Wolverine. Leaving team B to battle their way through Terror Demons until Chuck has been liberated.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I'm gonna take the X-Men on this. I'm assuming that the purpose of the two teams is a two pronged assault since you didn't state "which team"? That being said While Emma is messing with Darkseids mind he wont be able to focus enough to use his Omega effect. Rogue won't be able to completely drain him but she would weaken him substantially. Cyclops goes all out with his optic blast dealing even more damage. While Darkseid is busy focusing on team A, Gambit stays behind while the rest of team B goes after Xavier. He sneaks up behind Darkseid touches him on the shoulder and charges Darkseid's body with enough Kinetic energy that the blast will not only destroy the Lord of Apokalpse, but will also kill all of team A with the exception of Wolverine. Leaving team B to battle their way through Terror Demons until Chuck has been liberated.

Uh... confused

Is this for real?

ares834

laughing

Omega Vision
facepalm

chomperx9
x-men lose without Jean grey

Gecko4lif
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Holy shit that is funny

Lord Feron
Unless Iceman, Gambit, Havok do some uber shit they aint gonna get back charlie.

SquallX

A few mistakes you made.
1. Emma, the second she has a psychic link with Darkseid, she dead.
2. Rouge with one drain of the OE, she would lose her mind. Read what happen to Dessad when he gain the OE, he almost lost his mind.
3. Cyclops beams are useless against Darkseid's OE.
4. Cambit's kinetic energy not hurting Darseid, period.
5. Darkseid to be a dick shoots his OE, and makes it chase them for all eternity.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Supermex
Darkseid had taken Charles Xavier prisoner and is holding him captive on Apokolips... The X-men group up and send 2 teams on a rescue mission to save Xaiver.................Team 1: Cyclops, Rogue, Emma, Beast, Colossus, Ice Man and Wolverine..............Team 2: Havok, Warpath, Rachel Grey, Madison Jeffries(Box), Rockslide, Polaris and Gambit............... The X-Men Boom to Apokolips, with there mission to rescue Charles and Boom back.......... While I don't agree with the methods you described (several "liberties" taken there to say the least), the X-Men could do it. They're resourceful. Frankly, Batman could probably do it on his own...

... actually... didn't he already do that with Bekka?

-K-M-
Batman never has defeated Darkseid. One time Batman got Darkseid to stand down (he was about to kill Batman) as he was going to set off bombs on Apokolips, but he had prep.

Sr J-Bieb
Iceman freezes his OE and puts Darkseid on ice, makes a quip about him being Iceseid, and then Colossus and Rockslide do an epic double punch and shatter Darkseid.

Or Wolverine slashes Darkseid throat open, enters his body, and then explodes through his chest like some sort of Canadian chestburster.

The Nuul
A Marvel fanboys level of thread.

actually, going by the OP, they can do it. the darkseid from the kara rescue storyline was a PIS crippled **** up and considering that mentality here, it is safe to say they make it out of apokolips with chuck alive. Without PIS, DS would rape these x-men twelve times over before their bodies hit the floor.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by -K-M-
Batman never has defeated Darkseid. One time Batman got Darkseid to stand down (he was about to kill Batman) as he was going to set off bombs on Apokolips, but he had prep. Thread's not about defeating Darkseid. Just rescuing Xavier. Which Batman's done IIRC with Bekka.

-K-M-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Thread's not about defeating Darkseid. Just rescuing Xavier. Which Batman's done IIRC with Bekka.

yeah and they don't have prep like Batman had, so your examples doesn't work.

Omega Vision
Thread's not about defeating Darkseid. Just rescuing Xavier. Which Batman's done IIRC with Bekka. Originally posted by -K-M-
yeah and they don't have prep like Batman had, so your examples doesn't work.
Or knowledge of Apokolips and Darkseid.

OneDumbG0
^ Whole planet wants to destroy us and must avoid Darkseid at all costs seems to be the only relevant things necessary to know. I imagine that the op meant they'd know at least that much. Originally posted by -K-M-
yeah and they don't have prep like Batman had, so your examples doesn't work. And your comment was still both unremarkable and inapplicable to what I was talking about. Go figure.

Robin Dc
I say that the xmen can win since they have been able to defeat apokalypse

The Nuul
lol

Colossus-Big C
colossus already beat up darkseid in the cross over

The Nuul
lol

Colossus-Big C
post scan tomorrow

The Nuul
No one cares about your stupid scans.

-K-M-
And your comment was still both unremarkable and inapplicable to what I was talking about. Go figure.

Lulz? ooook

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Iceman freezes his OE and puts Darkseid on ice, makes a quip about him being Iceseid This is how it happens period

Allankles
I guess they'd rescue Xavier since they're the good guys. Or Darkseid goes realpolitik on them and captures the group, revealing that he used Xavier to lure them into a trap, where they'd be kept for study and experiments on the x gene.

GRIMNIR
If Rogue's power works on him, X-Men can win

If Rogue's power cannot work on him, X-Men are lambs to the slaughter laughing

Placidity
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
If Rogue's power works on him, X-Men are lambs to the slaughter laughing

If Rogue's power cannot work on him, X-Men are lambs to the slaughter laughing

I fixed that for you smile

MrMind
lolololol, darkseid sh#tstomps. and seriously lol at this thread laughing laughing laughing

ares834
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lulz

-Pr-

That has absolutely no bearing on this thread whether he did or not.

He's not hurting Darkseid period.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by -Pr-

He's not hurting Darkseid period. Sometimes feats are all we have to go by... eek!

Omega Vision

He's not hurting Darkseid period.
I don't recall Colossus actually fighting DS in the Teen Titans/X-Men X-over, what I do recall is Deathstroke beating Colossus.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Sometimes feats are all we have to go by... eek!

consistent canon feats. sneer

The Nuul
consistent <<<< KEY WORD IS THIS ON KMC canon feats. sneer

Tha C-Master
consistent canon feats. sneer Well 1/1 is 100% consistent. big grin

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't recall Colossus actually fighting DS in the Teen Titans/X-Men X-over, what I do recall is Deathstroke beating Colossus. colossus and luke cage took darkseid down

The Nuul
Holy crap, can this please stopppp.

-K-M-
colossus and luke cage took darkseid down

ummmm what? What book are you talking about?

Lord_Talron
i like how you havent even posted it.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i like how you havent even posted it. its in the respect thread it didnt find it yet. Kingd19 posted the scan iirc

-K-M-
its in the respect thread it didnt find it yet. Kingd19 posted the scan iirc

You sure that wasn't just fanart? I have no knowledge of this, and this is coming from the guy that read basically all of DS apperances.

The Nuul
colossus and luke cage took darkseid down

Mods, can this discussion please stop?

Colossus is not hurting or beating DS.

Colossus-Big C
You sure that wasn't just fanart? I have no knowledge of this, and this is coming from the guy that read basically all of DS apperances. this guy refrenced it
(found it by searching google for the scans i saw)
http://forums.projectfanboy.com/showthread.php?t=10349

i cant find the scans yet

-K-M-
Cyborg and Luke Cage are not the same thing.

Colossus-Big C
Cyborg and Luke Cage are not the same thing. yea it was cyborg, but colossus did take him down before he used his omega beams

-Pr-
Crossovers aren't canon. Anyone trying to use them as such will be considered to be breaking the rules and will be warned accordingly.

Tha C-Master
You're just mad Spider-Man punched out Superman, lol. stick out tongue

But yea isn't that one of the main rules?

The Nuul
Thank you.

-K-M-
yea it was cyborg, but colossus did take him down before he used his omega beams

Sure and with the help from Donna Troy and Cyborg and that was just before Kid Flash took DS off balance. How you can claim that is a feat for Colossus is beyond me.

and you know what he did a second later? swatted all of them away like ants. Oh context

PillarofOsiris
The only thing I can say to all of this is "WTF".

MrMind
Originally posted by Omega Vision
what I do recall is Deathstroke beating Colossus.
can't help it, this is hilarious
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4629/xmenteentitans29.jpg

Omega Vision
Sure and with the help from Donna Troy and Cyborg and that was just before Kid Flash took DS off balance. How you can claim that is a feat for Colossus is beyond me.

and you know what he did a second later? swatted all of them away like ants. Oh context
But Deathstroke beat Colossus solo. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.