Sinestro vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/793801-sinestro_super.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/68029/1414276-gabriel_summers__earth_616__002_super.jpg

Lord Feron
Vulcan would get beat pretty hard in the first few minutes of the fight but once he gets a read on the energy source. Sinestro is ****ed.

Slaanesh
Sinestro..

Bentley
Vulcan controls the ring, Sinestro is screwed.

Warlord
Vulcan

D_Dude1210
My heart says Sinestro but Vulcan might pull an "Adam Warlock drain" on Sinestro. So, I dunno...!

celeyhyga17
Bad match for Sinestro me thinks.

Nihilist
Don't like Vulcan as a character, but energy manip is his thing. Overall I'd give him the edge

Vulcan wins...

I need a shower

Have artists ever commented on sinestro's physical similarity to hitler?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
Vulcan wins...

I need a shower

I know Guy and other GL's have alluded to as much on panel.

iceman24567
Unless Sinestro goes for the kill shot quick Vulcan wins

Black bolt z
Vulcan.

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
Unless Sinestro goes for the kill shot quick Vulcan wins

Given Vulcan's regenerating abilities that would be hard.

Sirius77
Probably vulcan. I think he'll pull the same thing on sinestro as he did on bb in war of kings.

MrMind
captain atom, firestorm all tried to absorb lantern's energy and failed. I'm not sure if vulcan has access to the ring since the ring's energy comes from the pocket dimension inside of the ring. but overall I'll say vulcan wins, I really don't see sinestro doing anything to him.

Originally posted by MrMind
captain atom, firestorm all tried to absorb lantern's energy and failed. I'm not sure if vulcan has access to the ring since the ring's energy comes from the pocket dimension inside of the ring. but overall I'll say vulcan wins, I really don't see sinestro doing anything to him. vulcan's energy manipulatio ha met nothing ti cant affect including magic. firestorm and capitain atom dont refute the claim he'd be able to do it.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Sirius77
Probably vulcan. I think he'll pull the same thing on sinestro as he did on bb in war of kings.

Get owned and not having the fight finish clearly?

Sirius77
Originally posted by jalek moye
Get owned and not having the fight finish clearly?

Somewhat. More like get blasted to bones and then come back like some weirdo omega-zombie and sneak attack sinestro.

I could see that interpretation too though.

dmills
Can they both kill each other? Ugh.

leonidas
this:

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Bad match for Sinestro me thinks.

Simbon
Originally posted by 753

Originally, his look was based on David Niven http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/100/380/737/z9KlJw2Lw1YmJ0E.jpg

But since then I think people have tried to hitler him up a bit; I still imagine his voice to be like Niven or Ronald Colman, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.