Well Fed Galactus vs 20 of DC's Big Guns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Martian Manhunter
Steel with the Entropy Aegis Armor
Black Adam with Power of Isis
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Superboy Prime

Sundipped Superman
Sodam Yat Ion
Kal-L
Mon-El with GL Power Ring
General Zod

Hal Jordan
Wonder Woman
Orion
Captain Atom
The Flash

Maxima
Power Girl
Atlas
Infinity Man
Icon

PillarofOsiris
Tough call. Supposedly Galactus is "a million times" more powerful than the Silver Surfer, though from what I've seen, this level of power is rarely shown on panel. Thor has defeated Galactus, though not a well fed Galactus. Beta Ray Bill has cracked Galactus's helmet. Galactus has also had trouble with the planetary defenses of Ithan Prime. I've also seen him have problems with skyfathers in the past. There is undoubtedly a lot of power on this team, and I think they could get a few wins against Galactus.

Basically I would say, against Galactus as HE SHOULD BE, he wins. Against Galactus as he has usually been depicted, the team could win.

Bentley
Wait, Superboy Prime? He and Galactus become best friends so Prime beats the rest of the DC lame-o-s.

Originally posted by Bentley
Wait, Superboy Prime? He and Galactus become best friends so Prime beats the rest of the DC lame-o-s. G wouldnt be caught dead haniging with that loser. A well fed PIS free G would win IMO.

vince_slice
The Galactus in Chaos War would probably get his ass whooped.

But the Galactus in Thanos Imperative would probably easily beat these guys. Near the end of Thanos Imperative Galactus was single handedly holding off the Galacus Engine, the same entity that was shown earlier to fend off a handful of Celestials and kill Aegis all at the same time.

Bouboumaster
"HERALD... MY RAGE!"

Galactus Event ftw.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by vince_slice
The Galactus in Chaos War would probably get his ass whooped.

But the Galactus in Thanos Imperative would probably easily beat these guys. Near the end of Thanos Imperative Galactus was single handedly holding off the Galacus Engine, the same entity that was shown earlier to fend off a handful of Celestials and kill Aegis all at the same time. Pretty much.

This happens to most of them:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/27jm6.jpg

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Bentley
Wait, Superboy Prime? He and Galactus become best friends so Prime beats the rest of the DC lame-o-s.
Even better Superboy Prime becomes Galactus's new Herald in the DC universe giving his access to even more worlds to devour.

Black bolt z
I don't see Batman here ahuh

Anthol
DC BG's take this.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Tough call. Supposedly Galactus is "a million times" more powerful than the Silver Surfer, though from what I've seen, this level of power is rarely shown on panel. Thor has defeated Galactus, though not a well fed Galactus. Beta Ray Bill has cracked Galactus's helmet. Galactus has also had trouble with the planetary defenses of Ithan Prime. I've also seen him have problems with skyfathers in the past. There is undoubtedly a lot of power on this team, and I think they could get a few wins against Galactus.

Basically I would say, against Galactus as HE SHOULD BE, he wins. Against Galactus as he has usually been depicted, the team could win.

Those were all situations that varied from hungry (BRB) to near death (Ithan Prime). So none of those are particularly indicative of Well Fed Galactus

TheTyrant
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

Don't act as if the team members fight to the best of their abilities every time in comics. They're affected by PIS and CIS just as much as Galactus is.

Galactus stomps if he is in it to fight. If he wants to eat a planet, then they drive him off.

Falamu
Dr. Strange defeated Galactus twice, Thor defeated him at least once, and Odin's power is equal to his, so...

Originally posted by Falamu
Dr. Strange defeated Galactus twice, Thor defeated him at least once, and Odin's power is equal to his, so... all they did was move him alonmg to the next planet with the help of pis and lol at odin being his equal. were not in the 70s anymore

BattleMage
20 new HERALDS, whoohoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.