Catfight!: Asajj Ventress vs Lumiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Who wins this duel?

Force
Lightsabers vs Lightwhip
All Out

Battlesite: Dathomir

Pwned
Not sure about either of their force ability, seems neither are really that powerful

Id give Lumiya the edge in sabers, Ventress probably never trained to fight against a lightwhip, and that can make a huge difference with exotic weapons.

All out, not sure.

truejedi
I would give this fight to Lumiya in all 3 facets. She fought Luke to a standstill twice while Kenobi toyed with Ventress.

RE: Blaxican
Didn't Luke eventually get tired of playing games and cut her head off or something?

ares834
Lumiya isn't that skilled. She might be able to best Ventress, but some no name Jedi Master was giving her hell in LotF, untill Alema steps in.

truejedi
No, Luke dominated her in the final of their three fights. Their first two ended in stalemate.

Lumiya and Mara Jade also ended in stale-mate. I would pick her over Assajji who can't even beat padawan anakin.

Pwned
I believe the only reason anything was a stalemate was because it was a lightwhip. They were not equipped/trained to fight one.

ares834
Originally posted by truejedi
Lumiya and Mara Jade also ended in stale-mate. I would pick her over Assajji who can't even beat padawan anakin.

I seem to recall Lumiya having a bomb strapped on during that fight so Mara Jade couldn't just kill her...

truejedi
wrong fight. Mara fought Lumiya in LOTF, one on one before ship intervened.

and as for the lightwhip thing: Assajji will be just as unprepared.

Zampanó
I'd go with Ventress over Lumiya, personally.

Nephthys
Whereas Ventress beat Kit Fisto in single combat. And lets not forget that the single best style against a lightwhip is double blades, as Luke showed us.

It was only a stalemate because Mara was thick enough to engage a cyborg in H2H combat iirc.

3 fishys
NO ALL OF YOU WHO THINK ASAJJ VENTRESS WILL WIN ARE WRONG!!!
Lumiya calls for darth caedus,and caedus pwns ventress

CAEDUS FTW..............

To be continued...

truejedi
really? To be continued?

axel_jovan
Originally posted by 3 fishys
NO ALL OF YOU WHO THINK ASAJJ VENTRESS WILL WIN ARE WRONG!!!
Lumiya calls for darth caedus,and caedus pwns ventress

CAEDUS FTW..............

To be continued...

darth radon
Originally posted by truejedi
No, Luke dominated her in the final of their three fights. Their first two ended in stalemate.

Lumiya and Mara Jade also ended in stale-mate. I would pick her over Assajji who can't even beat padawan anakin. Assajji got so powerful that sidous had dooku attempt to kill her!If it was not for dooku she would have killed anakin AND ob1!She ever held her own against dooku!

darth radon
but how many people are trained against a lightwhip?
fyi i am glad people here know what a light whip is,in literature and eu many didn't

Zampanó
Are you aware that the set of posters in the SWVF {A} is entirely contained within the set of posters in the Lit/EU section {B}?

That is to say, were you aware that A ∈ B ?

Lord Lucien
Yeah, we're one group. The PT and OT sections are their own group.

And a group of ign'ant jackasses they are, too.

Zampanó
we aren't very nice

they are even worse

Slash_KMC
To be humble, I'd say I'm about the nicest guy around here. That doesn't say a lot though.

Zampanó
Slash, I'm far nicer than you. You are sarcastic and caustic and smell funny. I'm a much more pleasant poster.

Nephthys
I think you're both extremely nice in your own super special ways! You shouldn't argue about who's nicer, because both of you being nice is cool enough! Anata wa kawaii desu!!!!!!!!!

Clearly I am teh nicest one here! excellent

truejedi
its me. i'm the nicest one here.

Slash_KMC

Lord Lucien
F*ck are you all talking about? I'm a resident saint.

truejedi
make the poll. but rex might randomny return and ban us for being off topic.

like anyone cares about that anymore.

Lord Lucien
Yeah I've just assumed that certain sub-sections have gone they way of District 13: lawless with lots of Parkour.

truejedi
i look at some of the sections, and just wonder how they have ANYONE anymore.

I mean, an ENTIRE Indiana Jones Forum? Why?

truejedi
even better: Heroes? Smallville? Really? I think i'm going to singlehandedly go be the last post in every thread on the front page. Like the creepy buffy chick from Cracked.com awhile back.

truejedi
in fact: Let's go to the heroes forum, and claim it as OUR OWN. join me friends, and our power will grow.

Nephthys
Wow, all of two threads. I'm impressed.

truejedi
Im' working on it, ass!

Nephthys
I'd work on your ass. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.