Current Hulk vs Orion (H2H only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
H2H only, no gear, no weapons, no flying, no bfr, no mercy.

Who wins? smile

Warlord
Hulk

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Warlord
Hulk

Gecko4lif
Orion

celeyhyga17
Everyone loses cause the universe will start a spontaneous combustion!!! big grin

JakeTheBank
Orion solos

Omega Vision
Orion

leonidas
h2h only? hulk beats him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
h2h only? hulk beats him.

zeel
orion knocks this piss outta the hulk.

thanos-prime
Hulk wins.

Prep-Man
Are we using last powered up Orion or basic Orion? Last Orion rips Hulks heart out.

tkitna
Hulk

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Are we using last powered up Orion or basic Orion? Last Orion rips Hulks heart out. Obviously. I was assuming this was regular. Countdown/DONG Orion would be spite.

Placidity
Orion

MrMind
going with dog of war

leonidas
isn't current hulk at his wwh levels of strength? if he is (and i thought he was) he beats orion every single time. even classic hlk wold beat orion in straight h2h combat.....

Stoic
The way the Hulk was recently portrayed, he wouldn't beat classic Thor, or Hercules. He may even have a hard time with the Thing. Let me explain myself b4 anyone gets the wrong idea. Thor in the past fought Zeus for months, and Hercules actually defeated Zeus. How did it make any sense how the fight went in IH's 622? I agree, Zeus should have won, but it should have resembled the beating that Odin gave Thanos... the Hulk totally jobbed.

Written correctly the Hulk would maul Orion H2H, as time went on.

King Castle
Hulk's beaten shouldnt remotely resemble Thanos fight with Odin. that would require the participant able to soak attacks and fight back.
Hulk really didnt do neither

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
The way the Hulk was recently portrayed, he wouldn't beat classic Thor, or Hercules. He may even have a hard time with the Thing. Let me explain myself b4 anyone gets the wrong idea. Thor in the past fought Zeus for months, and Hercules actually defeated Zeus. How did it make any sense how the fight went in IH's 622? I agree, Zeus should have won, but it should have resembled the beating that Odin gave Thanos... the Hulk totally jobbed.

Written correctly the Hulk would maul Orion H2H, as time went on. Hulk didn't job. Thor and herc beating zues in PIS. Heralds should not be able to contend with high skyfathers. Period.

carver9
This is spite. Orion get ripped apart in 1 panel. Mods, please close this.

Placidity
This is spite. Hulk get ripped apart in 0.5 panel. Mods, please close this.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9

Don't be silly.

iceman24567
Orion turns Hulk inside out

carver9
I can't believe some of the votes here. Thee hulk hate is famous.

As for the fight, hulk is stronger, more durable and far more powerful than Orion physically.

Would you all like to compare feats?

-K-M-

Will do. Is there anything else you would like? a Pop Tart by chance?

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Will do. Is there anything else you would like? a Pop Tart my chance?

Lol... whatever KM.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Hulk didn't job. Thor and herc beating zues in PIS. Heralds should not be able to contend with high skyfathers. Period.

Sr J-Bieb
I agree, Zeus should have won, but it should have resembled the beating that Odin gave Thanos... the Hulk totally jobbed. wut

-Pr-
I can't believe some of the votes here. Thee hulk hate is famous.

As for the fight, hulk is stronger, more durable and far more powerful than Orion physically.

Would you all like to compare feats?

It's nothing to do with hate.

It's not spite, and it's not being closed. So either contribute or don't post in this thread, please.

psycho gundam

Written correctly the Hulk would maul Orion H2H, as time went on. even though i can't agree with what you said, but you pulled of a combo breaker by putting a little more effort in than the rest in this thread.

"character X stomps" repeated over and over..... geez

JakeTheBank
Hulk's not stomping Orion if he even beats him at all in H2H.

People throw "stomping" and "spite" around far too liberally, though, I will say that.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
People throw "stomping" and "spite" around far too liberally, though, I will say that. Hulk Stomps...

PillarofOsiris
this should go to orion, and easily.

Nihilist
Yeah Orion takes this.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's nothing to do with hate.

It's not spite, and it's not being closed. So either contribute or don't post in this thread, please.

I was just playing about closing it and I do think Orion would hang in the beginning but I can't see him pulling a single win against Hulk. Orion ain't Zeus so using that showing isn't helping at all in this debate (not saying that you are PR).

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yeah Orion takes this. you fail Yet again... erm

Nihilist
Originally posted by FanBoy101
you fail Yet again... erm Go away and get banned again troll, youre opinion aint worth shit.

You know nothing of Orion period.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Go away and get banned again troll. you wish you was a Mod...afro

Naija boy
Hulk wins this convincingly

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do people keep bringing up Zeus and Thor fighting for months... Zeus didn't want to Kill thor.. he just wanted him to yield. He was playing with his food so to speak. At NO POINT was Zeus ever in any danger or hurt.. the only hurt was being put on Thor. How long it lasted was only allowed because Zeus wouldn't kill Thor.. just wanted him to give up.. which Thor wouldn't.

zeel
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do people keep bringing up Zeus and Thor fighting for months... Zeus didn't want to Kill thor.. he just wanted him to yield. He was playing with his food so to speak. At NO POINT was Zeus ever in any danger or hurt.. the only hurt was being put on Thor. How long it lasted was only allowed because Zeus wouldn't kill Thor.. just wanted him to give up.. which Thor wouldn't.

Glad you brought this up, howevere i do think that a character like thor is much more suited to deal with the likes of a skyfather then HULK. Hulk is one dimensional, hes a brick and nothing more. However this will still be a good fight im going with orion still though. there is no spite here and no stomping.

leonidas
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hulk wins this convincingly

absolutely. orion rocks. he has the skill set to surpass hulk and a significant speed advantage, but current hulk is far stronger and his healing factor>>>>>>orion, especially without a motherbox. sooooo..... i've not heard anyone say how or why orion wins. erm

passive reader
absolutely. orion rocks. he has the skill set to surpass hulk and a significant speed advantage, but current hulk is far stronger and his healing factor>>>>>>orion, especially without a motherbox. sooooo..... i've not heard anyone say how or why orion wins. erm
Orion is far more durable than Hulk on the onset. Orion also has a healing factor. I'd say Hulk's healing factor would be a wash. Strength wise, Orion is strong enough to stalemate a sun amped Superman while holding back. Orion can also amp his strength. And no mother box also means a big strength amp for Orion. He does not lose his skill with no mother box. He loses his temper. Hulk would get KO'd. Orion would be a blur. A super fast, martial artist, with Superman level strength. Not a good outcome for any hulk.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by passive reader
Orion is far more durable than Hulk on the onset. Orion also has a healing factor. I'd say Hulk's healing factor would be a wash. Strength wise, Orion is strong enough to stalemate a sun amped Superman while holding back. Orion can also amp his strength. And no mother box also means a big strength amp for Orion. He does not lose his skill with no mother box. He loses his temper. Hulk would get KO'd. Orion would be a blur. A super fast, martial artist, with Superman level strength. Not a good outcome for any hulk.

This sums it up quite well.

Black bolt z
This is spite. Orion get ripped apart in 1 panel. Mods, please close this. Carver no expression...really? Even H2h Orion is as strong as superman and has top tier fighting skills.

No way is this spite.

That and he is 10x cooler then hulk.

leonidas

first, an angry orion is no stronger than a regular orion. if you feel he is, you're more than welcome to prove it. what he is is more aggressive, which also means he loses is his skill advantage and simply tries to slug it out with hulk. THAT is not going to end well for any orion. he gains a kill-attitude, but that is something hulk already has. so, there goes his skill advantage, and an attitude change doesn't help him any.

post some fights where he IS a blur and we can talk. then we can talk about whether an angry orion would use it, and just how often he DOES use it.....it being his "blurring combat speed".

and..... blink

healing is most CERTAINLY not a wash. hulk is almost never--ever--ko'd in the opening of ANY fight, and he's at his wwh levels--which is to say he was not ko'd by anyone save a SKYFATHER. in straight h2h classic hulk pretty much pwned thor who on panel, is stronger than orion and as skilled.

all that's to say there is NO chance orion ko's hulk at the outset, and as the fight progresses, hulk gains more and more of an advantage. i see absolutely no way orion wins this in a h2h fight. i wouldn't take orion in this match against classic savge hulk, let alone a hulk at wwh levels.

passive reader
first, an angry orion is no stronger than a regular orion. if you feel he is, you're more than welcome to prove it. what he is is more aggressive, which also means he loses is his skill advantage and simply tries to slug it out with hulk. THAT is not going to end well for any orion. he gains a kill-attitude, but that is something hulk already has. so, there goes his skill advantage, and an attitude change doesn't help him any.

post some fights where he IS a blur and we can talk. then we can talk about whether an angry orion would use it, and just how often he DOES use it.....it being his "blurring combat speed".

and..... blink

healing is most CERTAINLY not a wash. hulk is almost never--ever--ko'd in the opening of ANY fight, and he's at his wwh levels--which is to say he was not ko'd by anyone save a SKYFATHER. in straight h2h classic hulk pretty much pwned thor who on panel, is stronger than orion and as skilled.

all that's to say there is NO chance orion ko's hulk at the outset, and as the fight progresses, hulk gains more and more of an advantage. i see absolutely no way orion wins this in a h2h fight. i wouldn't take orion in this match against classic savge hulk, let alone a hulk at wwh levels.
The last Orion, which by forum rules is the one being used, is at least skyfather. He beat amped Darksied in Countdown and then again in Death of Gods. Orion was a blur in his fight against Darksied and against his Elite guardsmen. He was also a blur in his fight against Mr. Miracle, and when he was in the Spirit Wrealm. Thor on panel is not stronger than Orion. Unless you think Thor is stronger than Superman. Orion is at least equal to Superman in strength. And Superman is stronger than Thor by a fair margin. Superman is also stronger than ANY Hulk.

leonidas
The last Orion, which by forum rules is the one being used, is at least skyfather.

stopped reading here. if THAT is the orion, i concede the argument. i assumed the thread was classic orion.

to the thread starter--are we using current uber-level orion?

passive reader
stopped reading here. if THAT is the orion, i concede the argument. i assumed the thread was classic orion.

to the thread starter--are we using current uber-level orion? It would only be fair if we are using this Skyfather Hulk.

leonidas
It would only be fair if we are using this Skyfather Hulk.

"skyfather hulk"? blink

wwh is nowhere near skyfather. this match-up seems all out of whack to me. most recent orion in a stomp. classic orion vs wwh in straight h2h is a stomp for hulk. soooooooo....... shrug

carver9
"skyfather hulk"? blink

wwh is nowhere near skyfather. this match-up seems all out of whack to me. most recent orion in a stomp. classic orion vs wwh in straight h2h is a stomp for hulk. soooooooo....... shrug

BattleMage
Originally posted by Placidity
This is spite. Orion gets ripped apart in 0.5 panel. Mods, please close this. big grin

Allankles
Hard to decide who wins both characters get more powerful with rage (in Orion's case he has to tap into his inner darkness as shown when he was goaded by Darkseid in the Source).

All in all Orion at regular brawling levels can hang with his father and a Superman who shrugs off getting crashed by two colliding planets, so I give Orion a slight advantage.

carver9
Originally posted by Allankles
Hard to decide who wins both characters get more powerful with rage (in Orion's case he has to tap into his inner darkness as shown when he was goaded by Darkseid in the Source).

All in all Orion at regular brawling levels can hang with his father and a Superman who shrugs off getting crashed by two colliding planets, so I give Orion a slight advantage.

Huh?

Let me use what you just did as a debating style.

Savage Hulk has hung with Thor, someone who shrugs off blast from Celestials and Odin so since Current Hulk is>>the Savage Hulk that hung with celestial tanking, Odin tanking Thor, Hulk wins the majority.

Does this sound like a good way to debate? confused

long pig
Both orion and hulk have unlimited strength and equal healing abilities. Orion has total control when it comes to amping his strength. What they don't share is speed, intelligence and fighting skill. Orion can amp his strength faster than hulk. His base speed and reaction is almost superman level. He can amp them to no known limit. He's a tactical genius miles above those like deathstroke and batman. But most of all, his h2h skills are all but unmatched. orion wanted a challenge so He depowered himself, fought and destroyed pre crisis karate kid in h2h only. If anyone says hulk wins 1 outta 100, they are outta their minds. orion is physically everything hulk wishes he could be.

long pig
oh, and how can you say hulk is more durable? I've seen orion take a 'universe destroying blast' without serious energy. He also jumped on top of a new god tech bomb that could destroy an entire dimension and he survived. and as for speed feats, leo you have seen them yourself in his series i gave you. he can and has speed blitzed. he ran fast enough to do a sonic boom(i admit i can't remember if he used his doohickey). He caught SUPER SONIC bullets WHILE BLIND. He can blitz and absolutely overwhelm hulk with his immense base strength superiority and his trillion x martial art skill, intelligence and tactical superiority. And yes. orion without motherbox gets stronger. The MB controls the flow of astro force to his body. without it, he's skyfather level. He's equal if not superior to darkseid. which, btw he's beaten. The best way to explain it is orion with mb is like silver surfer after galactus depowerd him, orion without mb is like surfer when he worked for galactus. basically limitless power.

Nihilist
Where have you been all this time LP?

hulk

Philosophía
Orion.

Allankles
Huh?

Let me use what you just did as a debating style.

Savage Hulk has hung with Thor, someone who shrugs off blast from Celestials and Odin so since Current Hulk is>>the Savage Hulk that hung with celestial tanking, Odin tanking Thor, Hulk wins the majority.

Does this sound like a good way to debate? confused

eek!
First of all Thor doesn't shrug off attacks from those people. Second of all, colliding planets is a blunt force durability feat which is related to the kind of durability you need in a brawl.

Thirdly the version of Thor that battles Hulk didn't perform those feats. Superman on the other hand shrugged off colliding mega planets in the same arc he brawled Orion, so... there's a clear difference in relevance.

Fourthly, (and finally) Orion brawling with DS and Supes is common for him just as brawling Thor is common for Savage Hulk, but we're talking about WWH level Hulk who hasn't brawled Thor so why even bring him up? Which goes back to my point about relevance.

Dude I rarely ever connect points without considering the counter argument, just for future reference, in case you think I'm just making random connections. wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Orion wins, but his HF is not even close to The Hulk's.. where is this nonsense coming from.

Black bolt z
I think Orion wins, but his HF is not even close to The Hulk's.. where is this nonsense coming from. Are people even claiming this? Thats just plain Bull****

Allankles
Orion isn't Hulk. If he has to rely on his HF he's losing the fight. His durability is such that he doesn't need his HF and has decent damage soak when he does get busted up.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Allankles
Orion isn't Hulk. If he has to rely on his HF he's losing the fight. His durability is such that he doesn't need his HF and has decent damage soak when he does get busted up. Thats like saying Wolverine has no durability. His HF IS his durability.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Allan is actually right there... People think they are same thing.. but they are in fact two distinct variables that can be mutually exclusive of one another. Orion durability is near Hulk's.. his healing factor (as some have claimed) isn't.

Allankles
I was talking about Orion Blackboltz. And Wolvie's durability isn't due to his HF but his skeleton, his HF is part of his damage resistance not his durability per se. Durability refers to damage you can prevent, if your flesh gets carved open and then heals quickly that's damage resistance, not durability. His flesh isn't very durable.

PillarofOsiris
Orion's durability is so far beyond Hulk's that its comical.

Allankles
It is. Orion doesn't need to rely on his HF like Hulk, if he does he's losing a battle as he's sustained enough damage that both his durability and damage soak (which refers to how much he can take while injured) are overloaded.

Sin I AM
Thats like saying Wolverine has no durability. His HF IS his durability.

Wolverine has no durability. His HF is not the same as durability.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wolverine has no durability. His HF is not the same as durability. thumb up (minus his skeletal structure of coarse, but his flesh is pretty much "human"wink

Originally posted by psycho gundam
thumb up (minus his skeletal structure of coarse, but his flesh is pretty much "human"wink his unbreakable bones count. they let him withstand far more more combat trauma than he should. they are ,in fact, the only reason he can stand up to the hulk

Thats like saying Wolverine has no durability. His HF IS his durability. it's his damage soak that is high, but for fight purposes, that counts just the same.

long pig
Who's claiming orion's hf is equal to hulk's? i am. have you ever seen his healing when it's not being held back by his mother box? thought not. his healing is basically hulk level or at least wolvie level when held back to 30%. He's went from bones to healed in minutes while depowered. Hulk not only isn't stronger, he's not fast enough to land a single punch. this fight is like hulk vs superman h2h if sups was slightly stronger and billion times better fighter. what a wash

carver9
WTF

-Pr-
ha.

Nihilist
Might have to change my opinion, as Hulk is skyfather at least according to some people!

leonidas
Originally posted by long pig
oh, and how can you say hulk is more durable? I've seen orion take a 'universe destroying blast' without serious energy. He also jumped on top of a new god tech bomb that could destroy an entire dimension and he survived. and as for speed feats, leo you have seen them yourself in his series i gave you. he can and has speed blitzed. he ran fast enough to do a sonic boom(i admit i can't remember if he used his doohickey). He caught SUPER SONIC bullets WHILE BLIND. He can blitz and absolutely overwhelm hulk with his immense base strength superiority and his trillion x martial art skill, intelligence and tactical superiority. And yes. orion without motherbox gets stronger. The MB controls the flow of astro force to his body. without it, he's skyfather level. He's equal if not superior to darkseid. which, btw he's beaten. The best way to explain it is orion with mb is like silver surfer after galactus depowerd him, orion without mb is like surfer when he worked for galactus. basically limitless power.

LP!! the forum is once again complete.....

you're right--orion has a speed advantage, however, as i already mentioned--he almost NEVER uses that speed, nor do i see him using it here. running to create sonic booms is NOT something he does often enough to allow here i'm afraid.

without MB he won't be using skill, but i disagree that he gets stronger. feel free to show me that he does though and i'll happily concede the point. i also disagree--strongly--that he has a strength advantage at all, let alone an immense one. this is wwh level strength. again, THIS hulk has only EVER been ko'd by a skyfather. and yet we are now to say that orion can do it? no way orion w/o MB is skyfather. i luv ya LP, but that is just crazy talk. it would be bloody, and long, but STARTING from wwh and increasing from there gives hulk far too big an advantage imo for orion to overcome.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

carver9
LP!! the forum is once again complete.....

you're right--orion has a speed advantage, however, as i already mentioned--he almost NEVER uses that speed, nor do i see him using it here. running to create sonic booms is NOT something he does often enough to allow here i'm afraid.

without MB he won't be using skill, but i disagree that he gets stronger. feel free to show me that he does though and i'll happily concede the point. i also disagree--strongly--that he has a strength advantage at all, let alone an immense one. this is wwh level strength. again, THIS hulk has only EVER been ko'd by a skyfather. and yet we are now to say that orion can do it? no way orion w/o MB is skyfather. i luv ya LP, but that is just crazy talk. it would be bloody, and long, but STARTING from wwh and increasing from there gives hulk far too big an advantage imo for orion to overcome.

Happy Dance

Now this is a post.

Black bolt z
Who's claiming orion's hf is equal to hulk's? i am. have you ever seen his healing when it's not being held back by his mother box? thought not. his healing is basically hulk level or at least wolvie level when held back to 30%. He's went from bones to healed in minutes while depowered. Hulk not only isn't stronger, he's not fast enough to land a single punch. this fight is like hulk vs superman h2h if sups was slightly stronger and billion times better fighter. what a wash Bones to full in minutes....that somethign Wolverine has done in seconds no expression. So no its not even Wolverine level.

OneDumbG0
^ You have it reversed.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ You have it reversed. what?

iceman24567
what? You heard him custard brain

when vector ripped the flesh from the hulk's bones, he bounced back in seconds IIRC

leonidas
same when thanos blasted him into a skeleton.

jinzin
which is why the Zeus crap is crap! At least imo... it makes no sense.

iceman24567
Well Orion beats some sense into Hulk for da lulz

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm still LOLing at Orion healing factor being on the level of Hulk's.. that was truly a LOL moment for me.

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin

thumb up

Prep-Man
I'm still LOLing at Orion healing factor being on the level of Hulk's.. that was truly a LOL moment for me.

It's pretty close or on his level.

KuRuPT Thanosi
BASED ON WHAT?????? Scans of his healing factor being on Hulk's level

Black bolt z
BASED ON WHAT?????? Scans of his healing factor being on Hulk's level Or even near it.

Orion has a good healing factor but until proof is given I still think its asinine to say its as good as hulks.

whatdido
Or even near it.

Orion has a good healing factor but until proof is given I still think its asinine to say its as good as hulks.
The fact that Orion hasn't been blasted to bones. If one's healing factor is so great, you would never get the chance. You would heal before the dmg got that far. He's been in a Nuclear Reactor that Powers a galaxy sized planet. That is by far the greatest healing AND damage resist that any herald could ever display. And Orion's healing abilities are controlled by his own will and energy. He healed himself once instantly just by willing it so.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This somehow proves Orion HF is above hulk's? In what way did this prove this? Manipulating energy and having better durablity doesn't equal better HF

whatdido
This someone proves Orion HF is above hulk's? In what way did this prove this? Manipulating energy and having better durablity doesn't equal better HF Orion is an energy being. Manipulating himself is a heal.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by whatdido
The fact that Orion hasn't been blasted to bones. If one's healing factor is so great, you would never get the chance. You would heal before the dmg got that far. He's been in a Nuclear Reactor that Powers a galaxy sized planet. That is by far the greatest healing AND damage resist that any herald could ever display. And Orion's healing abilities are controlled by his own will and energy. He healed himself once instantly just by willing it so. Thats durability. Thats not healing.Originally posted by whatdido
Orion is an energy being. Manipulating himself is a heal. No its not.

OneDumbG0
same when thanos blasted him into a skeleton. ... ?

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
You heard him custard brain lmao

Prep-Man
The skeleton example was indeed healing. He was also inside an old weapon and stated if it wasn't for his healing, he would have died instantaneous. He also gets healing from his mother box which helped him heal in the factory place. I think it was a hundred atomic bombs a second or something to that.

leonidas
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
... ?

the thanos clone blasted hulk into a....... droopy mess, and he healed from it in a couple panels. very cool feat. it was the annual where he teamed with x-man.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is this canon and if so where are the scans big leo

leonidas
Is this canon and if so where are the scans big leo

yeah it's canon. x-man annual 98. the thanos clone fries hulk. don't have it electronically but the scans have been shown a number of times in various places.

The Nuul
War Orion.

SuperiorTech
http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201589_xha98_p27.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201590_xha98_p28.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201591_xha98_p29.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201592_xha98_p30.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201594_xha98_p31.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201595_xha98_p32.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201597_xha98_p33.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201598_xha98_p34.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201599_xha98_p35.jpg http://s2d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/6201600_xha98_p36.jpg

carver9
Hulk 10/10 but he fights hard for each of them

leonidas
cool. thanks for the assist. thumb up

in the middle of that blast it almost looks like hulk is a skeleton in places. a cool very cool feat.

iceman24567
I think Orion wins, but his HF is not even close to The Hulk's.. where is this nonsense coming from. This i cant even find the post that claims Orions hf is as good as Hulk but who cares

psycho gundam
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/2089/incrediblehulk39815.jpg
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5096/incrediblehulk39816.jpg

hulk's tears at least a third of his head away, including areas his brain should be:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4025/incrediblehulk44610.jpghttp://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2182/incrediblehulk44611.jpg

^ he was fully healed next time you see him (he was encased in a nuclear explosion smothering case and his heat melted it around him creating a mold of the hulk)

leonidas
hulk's healing factor is unbelieveable. during that run, hulk actually healed around speedfreak's blades! hulk's HF is like no one else's. that simple.

celeyhyga17

Only logical explanation is Zeus laced his attacks with some good'ol "skyfather magic". Which I can accept.

iceman24567
hulk's healing factor is unbelieveable. during that run, hulk actually healed around speedfreak's blades! hulk's HF is like no one else's. that simple. Exaggerate much?

Omega Vision
hulk's healing factor is unbelieveable. during that run, hulk actually healed around speedfreak's blades! hulk's HF is like no one else's. that simple.
Lobo's is better.

batdude123
Exaggerate much?

Leave him alone. He's a mark.

iceman24567
Originally posted by batdude123
Leave him alone. He's a mark. Aye sir laughing

leonidas
Exaggerate much?

so, i suppose now you'll go ahead and name all the HF's that are better than hulk's? while you're sharing your wisdom, maybe you can tell me if lobo has a feat where a weapon actually healed inside him as he was being attacked?

leonidas
Originally posted by batdude123
Leave him alone. He's a mark.

quiet you. i'm canadian, not a mark. no expression

Black bolt z
hulk's healing factor is unbelieveable. during that run, hulk actually healed around speedfreak's blades! hulk's HF is like no one else's. that simple. Only people i can think of thats are better are lobo and thanos.

Mindset
What are Thanos's healing feats?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
What are Thanos's healing feats? Healing atom by atom after being hit by anti-matter.

iceman24567
Healing atom by atom after being hit by anti-matter. Technically that wasnt healing it was ressurction
so, i suppose now you'll go ahead and name all the HF's that are better than hulk's? while you're sharing your wisdom, maybe you can tell me if lobo has a feat where a weapon actually healed inside him as he was being attacked? So I have to find a similar instance like that to prove Lobos feats are on par are you kidding me?

leonidas
Technically that wasnt healing it was ressurction
So I have to find a similar instance like that to prove Lobos feats are on par are you kidding me?

no, it doesn't have to be exactly similar. i was actually wrong--it wasn't speedfreak's weapon--it was hulk's own hands that healed inside him.

you seemed to think i was way off base and exaggerating immensely though, so you have.... lobo? anyone else to prove how far off i was? and what feats put lobo's HF so far beyond hulk's?

iceman24567
no, it doesn't have to be exactly similar. i was actually wrong--it wasn't speedfreak's weapon--it was hulk's own hands that healed inside him.

you seemed to think i was way off base and exaggerating immensely though, so you have.... lobo? anyone else to prove how far off i was? and what feats put lobo's HF so far beyond hulk's? Nah you were exaggerating a bit i didnt say immensely never said Lobos hf was far above Hulks either how you came to this conclusion after reading my posts I have no clue no expression

leonidas
Nah you were exaggerating a bit i didnt say immensely never said Lobos hf was far above Hulks either how you came to this conclusion after reading my posts I have no clue no expression

ok then. the tone came across differently than you apparently intended.

Stoic
Wasn't Orion unable to hold up a block of lead created by Firestorm? How is he even remotely in the Hulks strength class?

leonidas
Wasn't Orion unable to hold up a block of lead created by Firestorm? How is he even remotely in the Hulks strength class?

that'd be ab interesting scan to see.....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, I remember that. A pretty shitty showing.

Orion's healing factor is not on Hulk's level by the way. That's nonsense as far as I can tell.

Newjak
which is why the Zeus crap is crap! At least imo... it makes no sense. It makes since. The guy is a god and they simply operate different. Look at Ares the guy with an Axe could somehow physically start cutting his way into a teleporting tube that was supposed to be impossible for him to get to.

Zeus probably punched him and Hulk's healing factor just straight up took a dump from it.

leonidas
Originally posted by Newjak
It makes since. The guy is a god and they simply operate different. Look at Ares the guy with an Axe could somehow physically start cutting his way into a teleporting tube that was supposed to be impossible for him to get to.

Zeus probably punched him and Hulk's healing factor just straight up took a dump from it.

i suppose when magic is involved--and a skyfather to boot--it's hard to say anything is all THAT ridiculous. were it not zeus himself, i'd have a larger issue with it.

iceman24567
Wasn't Orion unable to hold up a block of lead created by Firestorm? How is he even remotely in the Hulks strength class? Thats a low showing and you are low balling erm

psycho gundam

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9318/hulkhealingstomach.jpg

a wound sustained from speedfreek's adamantium blade

carver9
What about the time firestorm rapped Orion up in a titanium box and he was unable to escape... he was basically trapped until firestorm let him out. He isn't in Hulks class. Hulk ripped through Adamantium like it was tissue paper.

As far as healing goes... no one is comparable to Hulk and it would be hard pressed to prove that Lobo is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The scene with Blaastar was secondary Adamantium or some alloy.

Lobo's healing factor is definitely on Hulk's level and it wouldn't be hard to prove it.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The scene with Blaastar was secondary Adamantium or some alloy.

Lobo's healing factor is definitely on Hulk's level and it wouldn't be hard to prove it.

Scan

And I heard of the secondary adamantium but do you have anything proving this. Didn't Hulk fight adamantium ultron and ripped through him as well?

psycho gundam
What about the time firestorm rapped Orion up in a titanium box and he was unable to escape... he was basically trapped until firestorm let him out. He isn't in Hulks class. Hulk ripped through Adamantium like it was tissue paper.

As far as healing goes... no one is comparable to Hulk and it would be hard pressed to prove that Lobo is. just stop

carver9
just stop

Lol.

iceman24567
just stop thumb up

Black bolt z
Scan

And I heard of the secondary adamantium but do you have anything proving this. Didn't Hulk fight adamantium ultron and ripped through him as well? Hulk slightly dented primary adamantium Ultron. Something thor has also done.

And carver please don't argue that hulks HF is better then lobos. Lobo has the best HF in comics due to the fact that he....cannot die.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Scan

And I heard of the secondary adamantium but do you have anything proving this. Didn't Hulk fight adamantium ultron and ripped through him as well?

Read the issue.

He dented the neck or some such of an Adamantium Ultron. Some argue it wasn't as tough as the real deal because he was created by Klaw who had a tiny fraction of the Beyonder's power.

psycho gundam
Hulk slightly dented primary adamantium Ultron. Something thor has also done.

And carver please don't argue that hulks HF is better then lobos. Lobo has the best HF in comics due to the fact that he....cannot die. there are like 100 characters with that same quality

Black bolt z
there are like 100 characters with that same quality I can think of 4.

ANd lobo is the only one that shows actual massive healing abilties. I mean when your unkillable and you heal back to full no matter what happens to you your healing factor is a little too good.

quanchi112
Who's claiming orion's hf is equal to hulk's? i am. have you ever seen his healing when it's not being held back by his mother box? thought not. his healing is basically hulk level or at least wolvie level when held back to 30%. He's went from bones to healed in minutes while depowered. Hulk not only isn't stronger, he's not fast enough to land a single punch. this fight is like hulk vs superman h2h if sups was slightly stronger and billion times better fighter. what a wash Another blast from the past. Are you seriously trying to say Orion is not only as strong as the Hulk but can heal as quick as he can and is so fast Hulk won't even touch him.....Hulk's stronger--feats and his powers are geared for strength yet you claim he's stronger. Hulk's healing factor is pretty much about as good as it gets among his fellow elite top tiers. Hulk's bread and butter is hand to hand and Orion goes down.

Prep-Man
I can think of 4.

ANd lobo is the only one that shows actual massive healing abilties. I mean when your unkillable and you heal back to full no matter what happens to you your healing factor is a little too good.

His race are great healers. Now add that Lobo can't die, he's pretty much unstoppable at times.

Stoic
Bump

long pig
Orion is many, many, mannnnnnnnnny times faster and many, many, mannnnnnnnnnny times more skilled. Physically speaking, meaning strength ad durability, they are basically equal, seeing both are able to pump up to whatever levels needed. i.e Hulk with anger, Orion`s inner AF. But honestly, Orion could evade and punch for as long as he wants without ever being touched. Orion wins.

long pig
LEONIDAS! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?!?! smile missed ya bud.

OneDumbG0
Orion is many, many, mannnnnnnnnny times faster and many, many, mannnnnnnnnnny times more skilled. Physically speaking, meaning strength ad durability, they are basically equal, seeing both are able to pump up to whatever levels needed. i.e Hulk with anger, Orion`s inner AF. But honestly, Orion could evade and punch for as long as he wants without ever being touched. Orion wins. Disagree. With pretty much everything. But your opinion is not uncommon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.