Anakaris VS Ingrid, Dante, and X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Evry1's @ their best with no limits PIS or CIS attached! Can this B+ Class demon who was once human, use his magical powers 2 deal with these titans?

stargun
Anyone on the team can solo.

No End N Site
Anak proves that Ingrid is no threat in the DS veres. She would fall in B+ class, as well. Anyway, Anak sarcophadrops these fools. lol

1. He can see into the future

2. He can time travel

3. He can BFR Egypt sized landmasses, not just into other dimensions, but in other times.

4. He can create pocket dimensions. That adds his BFRin'.

5. PHARAOH MAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

-edit-

Forgot to mention that he can learn his foe's moves/powers if they are shot at him and he eats it? He's got a portal to hell in inside him too, so there is intensive to just sit back and let fools unsuspectingly beat his ass 'til he tears open.

Frisky Dingo
Ingrid is still FTL. I doubt Anak can react fast Enuff 2 anything she can dish out. And that Ncludes manip of his own Nergy. Dante and X can then swoop N and go 4 the kill and run like mad B4 the portal 2 the Underworld opens.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Ingrid is still FTL. I doubt Anak can react fast Enuff 2 anything she can dish out. And that Ncludes manip of his own Nergy. Dante and X can then swoop N and go 4 the kill and run like mad B4 the portal 2 the Underworld opens.

Why do ma'phuckaz think Pyron can't move at light speed when he's small?

GALAXY TRIP! HELOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Demitri (B+) kept up with a Galaxy Trippin' Pyron...and ate'im. So light speed or even FTL is not outta B+ league. Anak's a bottom feeder in the DS verse and even he would beat Ingrid.

Frisky Dingo
I'm subject 2 call that battle PIS. Pyron has shown abilities that would still make him rather powerful, even N his limiting form.

No End N Site
Wrong!

In order for a victory to be "PIS", the victor has to beat someone that he/she clearly can not. What showings does Metri have that suggest he would lose to Pyron? And to be even more anal, what showings does Metri have to suggest he would even lose to his true form? None.

Metri's 1 negative showing has him losing to a character that would shit on Pyron's true form in his sleep, so no, that fight wasn't PIS. With all of Pyron's abilities, Metri still won cuz Metri at around 80% is still too damn good for mini Pyron. This fact was further solidified by the other fact that Demitri himself WASN'T AT FULL POWER and still thrashed. Dude is a beast. DS class and all.

Frisky Dingo
So what? Do U think Ozom is stronger than Pyron? I find that unlikely. Pyron could smash hole galaxies 2 dust with just raw strength, no cosmic mumbo jumbo needed. U R really starting 2 sell Pyron short.

Going from what U say, if 80% Demitri can best Pyron, Ozom who isn't even S class should B more than a match 4 Pyron's true form. Where Xactly R U trying 2 place Pyron N the Makai classes?!

It's true that mini Pyron is N B+ territory, but 2 say that given all that we no, his true form would take him up 2 just 2 classes is ludicrous. I no the gaps N Btween classes R large but not that LARGE!

Mini Pyron = B+ and true Pyron = A or A+? Come on.

No End N Site
So what? Do U think Ozom is stronger than Pyron? I find that unlikely. Pyron could smash hole galaxies 2 dust with just raw strength, no cosmic mumbo jumbo needed. U R really starting 2 sell Pyron short.

Going from what U say, if 80% Demitri can best Pyron, Ozom who isn't even S class should B more than a match 4 Pyron's true form. Where Xactly R U trying 2 place Pyron N the Makai classes?!

It's true that mini Pyron is N B+ territory, but 2 say that given all that we no, his true form would take him up 2 just 2 classes is ludicrous. I no the gaps N Btween classes R large but not that LARGE!

Mini Pyron = B+ and true Pyron = A or A+? Come on.

Lulz, facts are facts. Those don't change cuz we really like a character.

It does not matter what Pyron can do when the story clearly indicates that the total of all this galaxy crushin power can be contained inside a single B+ demon, with the potential to be A class. The limitations for A Class and up are virtually unknown. So you can't go makin any.

Both the VH2 and VS2 endings show Pyron being casually killed by Jedah. Clearly Capcom's intent to say, "You thought that guy was bad, you aint seen nothin' yet!"

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Both the VH2 and VS2 endings show Pyron being casually killed by Jedah. Mind posting these endings?

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Mind posting these endings?

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vh_b.htm

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vh.htm

Both Pyron's winning and losing endings have'im being killed by Jedah in Pyron's own game, in which Jedah is not even a selectable and Pyron is the boss.

Frisky Dingo
HEY?! BOTH of those endings R from VH2. That really makes things worse. That a game isn't canon but it is the game Pyron's master of. He dies if he wins and dies if he loses. Not good.

Frisky Dingo
On another note

@ No End

While we're on the subject, both Niitsumura and Ono have stated that they R huge fans of Darkstalkers and they want 2 do 1 if given the chance.

Who would U choose 4 a Darkstalkers 4, Niitsimura or Ono?

stargun
Is Pyron really that powerful? I've never come across anything that says that he's a galaxy buster.

No End N Site
Originally posted by stargun
Is Pyron really that powerful? I've never come across anything that says that he's a galaxy buster.

Pyron's size alone makes'im 20X the size of most galaxies. He can throw'em like Frisbee. His undefined and uncovered vast array of cosmic powers make him ever more dangerous. His limits are unknown.

No End N Site

While we're on the subject, both Niitsumura and Ono have stated that they R huge fans of Darkstalkers and they want 2 do 1 if given the chance.

Who would U choose 4 a Darkstalkers 4, Niitsimura or Ono?

Niits's graphical style and Ono's gameplay style. I want'im both to do it and I want an English version of All About Vampire Savior. Got my hands on the book and I like what has been translated for me so far.

Btw, have you read the new DS manga, it's pretty decent.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9725/10155421ypcpzp62.jpg

Frisky Dingo
Yea, Niits might tone it down a little 2 much.

Looks cool, so what's going on in that pic there?

No End N Site
All the S Class beings come together 1 last time to talk about a peace treaty. Jedah also sees Morrigan for the 1st time as a child and completely underestimates her. Not knowing that the scene before is when Belial splits her powers after he finds out she wiped out her own race with no thought or remorse. She's a crazy lil girl.

Frisky Dingo
Scans, PLZ. Purdy PLEEZ!!

No End N Site
Why don't you just buy it you cheap bastard?!!

Frisky Dingo
I will after U show me that scene!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.