Bloodlusted TFU II Starkiller vs Bloodlusted RoTS Anakin/Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Anakin/Vader has murdered Juno and Starkiller wants revenge. Who wins?

Force
Lightsaber
All Out

Battlesite is Mustafar

*This is pre-body suit Anakin/Vader
Vader and Starkiller's music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5TYiTlNp7I

Slash_KMC
Why exactly is Irish punk music the music for Anakin and Starkiller?

Nephthys
Duh, because Starkillers Irish.

http://lpix.org/images/ivantod/412893b89462e245d99f8e0e397afa33/05_14.png

See?

ti83mather
anakin isnt irish though

ti83mather
star wars is pretty gay too double post

Nephthys
Wow. You are the best person I've ever met. We are now sex.

Zampanó
Neph: sad

I don't have anything nice to say about the link so I won't say anything at all.

Slash_KMC
I don't even get it.

chilled monkey
Good fight but Starkiller wins this one. He's already defeated Darth Vader, Anakin's older, more experienced and more skilled self.

And while Anakin may be "duh most powerful Jedi ever," he hadn't unlocked his full potential at that time. Starkiller has unlocked his potential due to Vader's "learn or die" training.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Good fight but Starkiller wins this one. He's already defeated Darth Vader, Anakin's older, more experienced and more skilled self.

And while Anakin may be "duh most powerful Jedi ever," he hadn't unlocked his full potential at that time. Starkiller has unlocked his potential due to Vader's "learn or die" training.

Anakin is the superior swordsman though. So...

Nephthys
Not necessarily. Starkiller defeated Vader, who has much more experience, training and swordsmanship than Anakin. While Anakin is above Vader in agility, Vader makes up for it in technique, strength and durability. Starkillers swordmanships skills were described as being 'almost perfect' btw.

Besides, I doubt the fight will get to sabers in the all-out battle. A blood-lusted Starkiller will rip him apart with the Force before that happens.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Besides, I doubt the fight will get to sabers in the all-out battle. A blood-lusted Starkiller will rip him apart with the Force before that happens.

I concur.
Anakin is clearly better in sabers, but he will not just brush Starkiller aside, and certainly not before SK will force-rape him.

Sabers: Anakin 8/10
Force: Starkiller 10/10
All-out: Starkiller 7-8/10

Letum Lettow
Blood lusted?

They cut open and devour the unborn child-flesh of the twins whilst downing it with the free-flowing blood of their womb. They then fight to the death over the afterbirth.

Zampanó
I don't know what long-repressed tragedy has marred your psychological health but it is not appropriate to post things like that, even when hiding behind the guise of anonymity.

Reported.

I'm really trying to think of a way that Anakin could win this, because Starkiller is not a very cool dude. At this point, the best I can come up with involves a lot of acid and some unexplained spontaneous combustion

Nephthys
Originally posted by Letum Lettow
Blood lusted?

They cut open and devour the unborn child-flesh of the twins whilst downing it with the free-flowing blood of their womb. They then fight to the death over the afterbirth.

The Aristocrats!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Aristocrats! I love that movie. Animated cats are so cute!

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I love that movie. Animated cats are so cute!

I can never read that word without seeing this video. Which we have all seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLQ9VQZL3GM&feature=related

Lord Lucien
I have it on my iPod.

REXXXX
Originally posted by Letum Lettow
Blood lusted?

Seriously, what is with these kinds of posts? Don't make them, I've made that plenty clear.

Warned.

truejedi
rex come back and love us again. Right now you are like this distant father figure that comes back only to discipline us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.