Justin Bieber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ti83mather
Who has bieber fever?

Robtard
With his new hair-style, he looks like a young lesbian trying to look like a boy. I think the proper slang in the gay&lesbian community is "baby-dyke."

http://cdn.everyjoe.com/files/2011/02/justin-bieber-new-haircut-street.jpg

Let's see if we have to wait 20+ years for him to come out and admit he's a sausage-jokey, like we did with Ricky Martin.

ADarksideJedi
Not me I am sick and tired of hearing about him all the time

killakilwolski@
ya just jealous cuz he's the best entertainer of all time

killamike*@(89*
he doesn't like dudes he is strictly girls, he is like michael x a billion, no one compares

Leo.M
Originally posted by Robtard
With his new hair-style, he looks like a young lesbian trying to look like a boy.

crylaugh

I agree.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by killakilwolski@
ya just jealous cuz he's the best entertainer of all time

No I could think of alot of entertainers who have talent.

Dr Mystery
I think all these Bieber fanatics are those people who haven't got over Michael Jacksons death. Fair enough if you like the guy, or even if you think he has talent, but to claim him as some sort of supremely talented guy who has changed the face of the planet is ignorant and pathetic. And Lady Gaga too. These people should get a life, or even a clue would suffice. I suppose we should be thankful for the likes of Gaga and Bieber, because without them these desperate people would probably kill themselves or go postal. Your following outbursts at this post will back me up.

Averie05
Originally posted by Dr Mystery
I think all these Bieber fanatics are those people who haven't got over Michael Jacksons death. Fair enough if you like the guy, or even if you think he has talent, but to claim him as some sort of supremely talented guy who has changed the face of the planet is ignorant and pathetic. And Lady Gaga too. These people should get a life, or even a clue would suffice. I suppose we should be thankful for the likes of Gaga and Bieber, because without them these desperate people would probably kill themselves or go postal. Your following outbursts at this post will back me up.

i hear ya. xD

BruceSkywalker
i hope he doesn't turn out to be another charlie sheen

lmao

ADarksideJedi
He most likly well.Alot of singers and movie stars been latly.

Schelster
I was surprised when I saw Justin Bieber dating with Selena Gomez. And now, they're couple already. Justin is lucky enough to become a boyfriend of my idol Selena.

King Kandy
I'm reserving judgment... he's 17 so i don't really expect him to have good music at the moment. Who knows he could improve a lot... the only way to escape being forgotten as a "flash in the pan" pop star is to actually gain talent.

ADarksideJedi
She is older then him which I wonder if it is going to last.

Robtard
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm reserving judgment... he's 17 so i don't really expect him to have good music at the moment. Who knows he could improve a lot... the only way to escape being forgotten as a "flash in the pan" pop star is to actually gain talent.

Take Michael Jackson, by 17 he was writing his own music and making his own dance routines. That's talent.

Beiber's nothing really except a propped up image, once he loses the teenie-bopper image, he'll be just another 20-something boy-band boy without a band and they'll be another younger kid singing and moving on stage to replace him. He's making money by the truck-load though; that I applaud him for, if he's smart, he'll get into producing once his shine wears away.

darthmaul1
I laughed so hard when he was plugged full of holes on CSI.
Things have changed since i was a kid. If you were to like something like the bieber you would of been ridiculed for it. when i was growing up it was new kids on the block and tiffany, but only the 5-10 year olds would admit they liked them. i was into van halen and aerosmith.

soulkiller
I think he is so overrated.

Thoren
Originally posted by Robtard
With his new hair-style, he looks like a young lesbian trying to look like a boy. I think the proper slang in the gay&lesbian community is "baby-dyke."

http://cdn.everyjoe.com/files/2011/02/justin-bieber-new-haircut-street.jpg

Let's see if we have to wait 20+ years for him to come out and admit he's a sausage-jokey, like we did with Ricky Martin. Profiled.

bensmith09888
I don't think he is a good entertainer.

ashleyhuber70
Hi, who have Justin Bieber baby photos here, can I ask it?

steverules_2
Don't like him, never have...never will

Hate is...too strong of a word, but it's borderline

Patient_Leech
Is he Willem Dafoe? No, he's not. So f*ck 'im.

siriuswriter
Either he's really, really smart or really, really stupid.

I just can't figure out which!

But the Glee version of Bieber with even Puckermann attaching Bieber hair to his hoodie.... nothing wrong with that! big grin

rudester
Originally posted by killamike*@(89*
he doesn't like dudes he is strictly girls, he is like michael x a billion, no one compares

He is prob one of the nicest guys out there in music but I've seen to notice a change in him, he seems different he seems more female... not that there is anything wrong with that but he does give me the gay vibe, I know a gay guy when I see one. I noticed something when they were doing an interview, he gave this look to his manager... kinda like im in a relationship look with my manager??

Major_Lexington
it's funny, love him or hate him you clicked on this thread just to read about JB. I thought when Chuck Norris wished him a happy birthday it was the end!

annaflax
hey go to loudletters.com and see the reviews written for justin biber.
you can also send a letter to justin biber. check out the details of justin biber
biography of justin biber is there. short introduction of justin biber

Jim Colyer
Bieber is a baby.

kingerking8
I Love Jsutin Bieber Songs...!!

silksmitha654
I think he is the good singer...

harry1233
i dont like justin biber

WeRKidz09
JB will charm your pants off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.