Green Lantern: Emerald Knights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
Couldn't find an existing thread:

Warner Premiere has debuted the trailer for Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, which hits Blu-ray and DVD on June 7. The film features the voices of Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan, Elisabeth Moss as Arisia Rrab, Jason Isaacs as Sinestro, Kelly Hu as Laira, Henry Rollins as Kilowog, Roddy Piper as Bolphunga, Arnold Vosloo as Abin Sur, Wade Williams as Deegan, and Michael Jackson as Ganthet.

TRAILER

JakeTheBank
Looks awesome, better than Gotham Knight, anyway. It's a shame that the animated trailer has me more pumped for GL than the live-action one, though...

Black bolt z
Oooh, Nathan fillion.

And....Micheal Jackson? A different michael jackson?

BlackZero30x
yellow lantern corps members at 1:08 into this thing.....

SpiritStalker
Yeah it looks really good and check out the villain the last time I saw him was in ???vsDC

Prep-Man
Man, this was pretty awesome. DC does TV/Animation better on a constant bases. Now, they just need to come through on the movie end. This was a solid 8 in my book. No surprise, really.

DARTH POWER
I wana watch this.. I really enjoyed First Flight.. Why they didn't make the live action movie like these great animated movies is puzzling.

DARTH POWER
Just seen it. Good movie but I preferred First Flight. But would have liked them to keep with the continuity of First Flight.

Neway both these movies were far far superior to the Ryan Reynolds rubbish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.