Shadow the Hedgehog vs. Mewtwo & Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Because Mewtwo was my first thought when it came to who Shadow should fight. But apparently he's already lost to Shadow here. Shadow also beat Kratos but that was before any of the later GOW games. Not sure if that matters.

Regardless, can the duo win?

Scenario 1: Shadow's speed is equal to theirs.
Mewtwo and Kratos are at their strongest

Scenario 2: Shadow is at full power too

Nemesis X
Pitting Shadow against MewTwo is one thing but Kratos to boot? Now that's just overkill. Can Shadow use his chaos emeralds? If not, the match will end sooner than expected for that poor hedgehog.

BloodRawEngine
I'm assuming there were some serious twists to his fights with them. Shadow's probably the most powerful Sonic character amongst the cast, but I see no conceivable way he can hold up against it's a pokemon who psychic powers conjured up a storm that could ravage the earth and casually cause explosions when getting a little pissed off, and a deity with two of the three most powerful forces in his universe, the base powers of his predecessor-whom he killed-included instantly destroying armies with a gesture and creating apparent pocket dimensions.

The second match definitely brings a better chance for Shadow, especially assuming Shadow is allowed his super form. I'd say Super Shadow's best showing without a double team with Super Sonic was Chaos Control-ing a giant comet in front of the space colony ARK (which Sonic and Shadow managed to stop from falling to earth with CC), and destroying it with the ARK's laser. I think the strongest enemy in recent series history he's fought was Solaris, who he fought alongside Sonic and Silver.

Tha C-Master
Chaos Knuckles is the best, but Shadow isn't bad. stick out tongue

BloodRawEngine
Well, if you count the comics then yeah.

killermover
Shadow warped a commet the cize of city to the cannon of the Space Colony Ark in Super Mode.

TheGoldenSpy
I thought sonic charcters had massive power levels.

Demonic Phoenix
Depends on the verses. The Archie Sonic verse is mad-powerful. The Sega (game) verse isn't comparable.
Main characters from the Sega-Verse like Sonic & Shadow aren't insanely powerful unless we include their super transformations.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Chaos Knuckles is the best, but Shadow isn't bad. stick out tongue

CK would make any version of Shadow his throw-rug.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.