Azrael vs Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1. Jean Paul

2. most current

vs

Silver Samurai

Sin I AM
samurai in both

Brockalizer
I like JP in this one. SS doesn't really pose much of a threat to anyone with decent hand to hand and sword skills.

King Castle
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I like JP in this one. SS doesn't really pose much of a threat to anyone with decent hand to hand and sword skills. your reason for such a statement?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by King Castle
your reason for such a statement? JP learned his fighting skill with the order or St. Dumas and was good enough for Bruce to pick him over Nightwing as a Batman replacement. Samuria on the other hand does great against low level flunkies and occassional the B-list hero, but has very limited success against anyone higher up the food chain.

JakeTheBank
Eh, I think Samurai takes it in both.

I like JP in this one. SS doesn't really pose much of a threat to anyone with decent hand to hand and sword skills.

Wolverine?

Prep-Man
I can see Jean Paul winning. Especially with the Venom upgrade. He was at least 5 tons at that point. Quick enough to hang with Deathstroke and defeated Bane.

Current Azrael gets destroyed.

Sin I AM
JPs armor aint withstandin the sword

King Castle
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I can see Jean Paul winning. Especially with the Venom upgrade. He was at least 5 tons at that point. Quick enough to hang with Deathstroke and defeated Bane.

Current Azrael gets destroyed. maybe, doubtful.

what about standard none venom JPV?

iirc JPV fought slade when slade was in his blue costume and had lost his hormone enhanced power and was just at peak human at Best.

Bane is irrelevant to the fight he is not comparable in anyway to SS

Sin I AM
Bane is relevant to the fight since he is comparable in everyway to SS

King Castle
he doesnt wear armor, use a sword or is a sword MA'er. his fighting style is of a brick brawler while on drugs.

aside from that SS possesses a tachyon mutant power, a black muramasa blade and at his height used a teleportation ring.

SS has also fought spidey and wolvie

Brockalizer
Originally posted by King Castle
he doesnt wear armor, use a sword or is a sword MA'er. his fighting style is of a brick brawler while on drugs.

aside from that SS possesses a tachyon mutant power, a black muramasa blade and at his height used a teleportation ring.

SS has also fought spidey and wolvie
Yes he has. And he's lost. JP wins.

Falamu
Azrael? You mean the Marvel version? Angel of Death?

StiltmanFTW
Yes he has. And he's lost. JP wins.

Actually he's pwned Spiderpussy so many times it ain't funny erm

The only time Parker defeated him was when he got distracted by Shang-Chi, the Master of Kung-fu. Who was described as the greatest martial artist at that time.

Prep-Man
I remember the first encounter was a distraction.

StiltmanFTW
I remember the first encounter was a distraction.

The first one was a cheapshot, true.

The other ones? Not so much. Although to be fair, now I remember Spidey beat him with Natasha's help, too.

Prep-Man
Damn, Spidey jobs a lot. I thought he had Logan/Cap aura.

King Castle
i Guess i decided to give it to SS 8/10

Prep-Man
I still give it to Azrael. His sword can't be destroyed, IIRC and he has better stats. I would give DS a majority over SS as well.

Also, don't forget his damage soak is better. He walked out of a huge explosoion ground zero and fell off a huge cliff.

King Castle
why cant it not be destroyed. i assume you are referring to the last Azrael and not Jean Paul who normally on average used his gauntlet blades.

Prep-Man
He used the flaming sword, too.

King Castle
answer my question. why is it unbreakable?

from time to time i would let Wolvie use the muramasa sword or the honor sword just b/c he owned and used them at one point in time

Prep-Man
The energy attack is just energy. Unless SS can extinguish it.

StiltmanFTW
Damn, Spidey jobs a lot. I thought he had Logan/Cap aura.

You're just overrating Parker. He doesn't do well against skilled opponents. And SS ain't exactly human.

I still give it to Azrael. His sword can't be destroyed, IIRC and he has better stats. I would give DS a majority over SS as well.

Also, don't forget his damage soak is better. He walked out of a huge explosoion ground zero and fell off a huge cliff.

Harada's one can't be destroyed, either.

He ain't bad in DS department either, really... SS got electrocuted by Storm. Punched by Sunspot (who was tossing trucks with one hand at that time). Hit multiple times by Spider Woman. Hit with a full-power Venom Blast. Survived lots of bullets.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're just overrating Parker. He doesn't do well against skilled opponents. And SS ain't exactly human.

Harada's one can't be destroyed, either.

He ain't bad in DS department either, really... SS got electrocuted by Storm. Punched by Sunspot (who was tossing trucks with one hand at that time). Hit multiple times by Spider Woman. Hit with a full-power Venom Blast. Survived lots of bullets.

How do you think SS will do against his fire attack? He used it to destroy a heap of rubble one time.

Also, Az got hit by lightning as well.

King Castle
The energy attack is just energy. Unless SS can extinguish it. which Azrael are you using!

be clear.

DarkestKnight08
Silver Samurai for both!

King Castle
bumpity bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.