Your 30 minutes in the marvel universe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
So let's say in our earth a freakish thunderstorm opened up a gateway to the marvel universe. You are unknowingly made aware that you only have 30 minutes to be in the marvel universe before you are spat back to your own realm, dimension, whatever you want to call the rock we are on. You are also able to choose where and when you would like to be in the marvel universe. And for the icing on the cake unlike vegas where whatever happens in vegas stays in vegas is not true of this 30 minute experience because what ever you are exposed to, steal (borrow) transfers over. So where would you go? What would you do? Without hesitation i would choose to go to that fateful day where Peter Parker goes to the lab and push him to the side so i can get bit by the spider. I won't ruin his fate though cause i will let the spider bite him next.

KingD19
I think I might undergo the Red Hulk treatment. Become a walking machine of destruction who can transform at will...oh yeah.

Placidity
I'd probably find the Gem of Cyttorak just before Cain does and then ***** slap him afterwards.

If it were DC, I'd probably take a Lantern's Power Ring (lets pretend it doesn't need to be recharged).

-Pr-
Something involving hot women or money.

D_Dude1210
I KNOW it's a separate Marvel Universe, but I'll prolly try and grab the Star Brand from the Old Man before he gave it to Ken Connel. big grin

Orrrr if I could choose an EXACT time/moment anywhere in the MU, I'll go to that exact moment where all the heroes were fighting over the Infinity Gauntlet and grab it before Warlock is able to get it.

Ill setlle for shoving owen out of the beyond universe's blast way and taking his place.

Nihilist
Find either the space,time or reality gem

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
Ill setlle for shoving owen out of the beyond universe's blast way and taking his place. Yeah something lke this or the exact moment when Thanos lost the IG and then take it.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Scarlet315
So let's say in our earth a freakish thunderstorm opened up a gateway to marvel. You are unknowingly made aware that you only have 30 minutes to be in the marvel universe before you are spat back to your own realm, dimension, whatever you want to call the rock we are on. You are also able to choose where and when you would like to be in the marvel universe.And for the icing on the cake unlike vegas where whatever happens in vegas stays in vegas is not true of this 30 minute experience because what ever you are exposed to, steal (borrow) transfers over. So would you go? What would you do? Without hesitation i would choose to go to that fateful day where Peter Parker goes to the lab and push him to the side so i can get bit by the spider. I won't ruin his fate though cause i will let the spider bite him next. LOL youd get bit by a spider and have his powers for 30mins.. then come back to our world with venom still in ur blood laughing

basilisk
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Orrrr if I could choose an EXACT time/moment anywhere in the MU, I'll go to that exact moment where all the heroes were fighting over the Infinity Gauntlet and grab it before Warlock is able to get it. Originally posted by Nihilist
Find either the space,time or reality gem Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah something lke this or the exact moment when Thanos lost the IG and then take it. Hopefully you wouldn't all get back to our world and find out that the gems don't function in our universe! Left with a handful of colored trinkets cursing that you didn't spend that 30 minutes doing something else...

0mega Spawn
get storm drunk... shifty Happy Dance

Parmaniac
Originally posted by basilisk
Hopefully you wouldn't all get back to our world and find out that the gems don't function in our universe! Left with a handful of colored trinkets cursing that you didn't spend that 30 minutes doing something else... Then I'm going to the point short before Thanos touches the HotU and yes my body is capable of containing such power!!! cool

the ninjak
Allow myself to become a vampire then go to one of Stark's bunkers during Dark Reign when he was being hunted and steal me some Stark Tech.

I'll return home a beast.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
get storm drunk... shifty Happy Dance

Well, the stips DO state that the items you gain xfer over. stick out tongue

Star Brand would kick ass, tho. Basically, the "Old Man" gave it to the first person he saw. All you need to be is be there and he'll give it to ye. :P

The Star Brand basically allowed you to do anything that you wanted and you had no way of being killed.

Nihilist
Hopefully you wouldn't all get back to our world and find out that the gems don't function in our universe! Left with a handful of colored trinkets cursing that you didn't spend that 30 minutes doing something else... If i couldnt somehow find a way to use the gems to my advantage in the MU or this uni, i'd prolly go for the destroyer armor.

Bentley
I would knock out Wolverine so everyone here aknowledges I have class 100 strength shifty

Badabing
Not a vs thread. Moved.

D_Dude1210
Actually... I'll get the infinite Gauntlet JUST as Thanos loses it... THEN. wish for the ff items to be in my possession:

The Star Brand, Juggernaut's armor and the Cosmic Control Rod (just these three, I'm not greedy after all).

Psylocke, Emma Frost and Mystique (I'll just grab these 3, I'm not greedy) to be my ever-devoted slaves (ill bring them with me, of course) and make sure the effects are permanent.

Then even if the IG doesn't work in our world, I'm still a happy camper. :P

basilisk
Originally posted by Nihilist
If i couldnt somehow find a way to use the gems to my advantage in the MU or this uni, i'd prolly go for the destroyer armor. Yeah, use the IG to permanently give yourself every power under the sun and any stuff you wanted before crossing back.

Entity
Yeah, use the IG to permanently give yourself every power under the sun and any stuff you wanted before crossing back. This! big grin

the ninjak
Yeah, use the IG to permanently give yourself every power under the sun and any stuff you wanted before crossing back.
Your mind body and soul would have to be capable of handling the IGems.

Not worth the risk. Plus by giving yourself every power conceivable you would go mad. Sentry Style.

I'm not greedy a vampire with Stark Tech and I'm unstoppable.

McNasty996
I would try to take Molecule Man's place when he gained his powers before the retcon or take the Serum that gave sentry his powers. If that fails I would attempt to have High Evolutionary evolve me to the max permenantly.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
LOL youd get bit by a spider and have his powers for 30mins.. then come back to our world with venom still in ur blood laughing

Hahaha that's funny, i'd be in the hospital telling nurses "but i'm spiderman"

Gecko4lif
Get the super solider formula

Being cap is more useful than anything else here in the real world

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Get the super solider formula

Being cap is more useful than anything else here in the real world
More useful than being Spider-man?

Warlord
Originally posted by -Pr-
Something involving hot women or money.

Become Stark wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.