Odin/Thanos vs Zeus/Hulk in a fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Amping is allowed.

No bfr

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Team 1. You have 2 skyfathers (or 1 skyfather and a trans depending on how you view Thanos) vs. a skyfather and a herald class character.

carver9
Team 2... Odin and Zeus fist fight while Thanos and Hulk go at it. Hulk ends Thanos and help Zeus out against Odin.

Team 2 8/10

Nihilist
How does Hulk end Thanos when he has no feats to say he could do so? More likely Thanos destroys Hulk as he can't handle energy amped punches( unless he gets time to heal, which won't here)

Valtot
thanos pawns hulk while odin and zeus fight than thanos and odin fist fight gang up on zeus

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by carver9
Team 2... Odin and Zeus fist fight while Thanos and Hulk go at it. Hulk ends Thanos and help Zeus out against Odin.

Team 2 8/10

This is a joke right?

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a joke right?

Lol... no, its not a joke. Just because Zeus defeated Hulk (in a cop out fashion)... doesn't mean that Thanos could, especially if we look at the Thanos vs Odin match as any type of evidence.

Hulk could take Thanos imo, nothing changed about that.

Nihilist
Lol... no, its not a joke. Just because Zeus defeated Hulk (in a cop out fashion)... doesn't mean that Thanos could, especially if we look at the Thanos vs Odin match as any type of evidence.

Hulk could take Thanos imo, nothing changed about that. What evidance from the Thanos/Odin fight? Hulk sucker punching Zeus and Odin blocking Thanos punch! is that what you mean.

Thanos would beat down this Hulk/WWH as he cant handle energy punches fact.

SuperiorTech

Hulk could take Thanos imo, nothing changed about that.

I take it you have not changed your stance on Zeus sucker punching Hulk while he was looking down.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What on God's Green Earth are you basing this on.. How is the Odin vs. Thanos fight support anything about Hulk beating Thanos. Thanos actually earned owned respect "hadn't fought a foe like you in eons", "you draw on a power source nearly as infinite as my own" etc etc. A fight where Odin actually used h2h, blasts and other abilities. A fight where Odin actually raised the stakes to try and put Thanos down.. and Thanos walked right through it... In what carver way does that fight mean Hulk has a chance?

dmills
Carver you can't be serious. I know your schtick is to play the ditsy role, but I've seen you pwn people in debates when you're serious. Please tell me you're not subscribing to the "Hulk was cheapshotted and weakend by Zeus' lightning" nonsense.

carver9
What on God's Green Earth are you basing this on.. How is the Odin vs. Thanos fight support anything about Hulk beating Thanos. Thanos actually earned owned respect "hadn't fought a foe like you in eons", "you draw on a power source nearly as infinite as my own" etc etc. A fight where Odin actually used h2h, blasts and other abilities. A fight where Odin actually raised the stakes to try and put Thanos down.. and Thanos walked right through it... In what carver way does that fight mean Hulk has a chance?

Lol... I am not saying that Hulk is = to odin. What I am saying is, Thanos AND Hulk got that a** handed to them by similar characters, so using those two fights as any type of evidence to support who would win out of the 2 is irrelevant.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Amping is allowed.

No bfr

Who wins? The Fail is Strong with this young one...

Team 2 cause of Zeus, hulk just keeps Thanos bussy enough for Zeus to finish Odin...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by dmills
Carver you can't be serious. I know your schtick is to play the ditsy role, but I've seen you pwn people in debates when you're serious. Please tell me you're not subscribing to the "Hulk was cheapshotted and weakend by Zeus' lightning" nonsense.

He plays a ditsy role? confused

carver9

Nope, that is not what I am saying but one thing that I AM saying is that fight has some "detail" to it that people are missing BUT the way Zeus shown his fighting ability in the fight against Hulk, I am not complaining on Hulks lost. It seems as if he was fighting a ranked 10 martial artist on steroids.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Lol... I am not saying that Hulk is = to odin. What I am saying is, Thanos AND Hulk got that a** handed to them by similar characters, so using those two fights as any type of evidence to support who would win out of the 2 is irrelevant.

So you think that Hulk did just as good as Thanos did against Odin? Did you have another issue of the Hulk vs Zeus fight that nobody else has? I never saw Zeus praise Hulk.. I never saw Hulk get in any shots after taking some.. I never saw Zeus praise Hulk... I never saw Zeus use a variety of abilities.. I never saw Zeus raise the stakes and bring out a weapon to increase his power.. In what carver way were these fights the same?

FanBoy101
tell me you're not subscribing to the "Hulk was cheapshotted and weakend by Zeus' lightning" nonsense. Me and Him and abunch of guys in this forum think, Zeus cheated right from the beginning, we are just waiting for round two... smokin'

carver9
So you think that Hulk did just as good as Thanos did against Odin? Did you have another issue of the Hulk vs Zeus fight that nobody else has? I never saw Zeus praise Hulk.. I never saw Hulk get in any shots after taking some.. I never saw Zeus praise Hulk... I never saw Zeus use a variety of abilities.. I never saw Zeus raise the stakes and bring out a weapon to increase his power.. In what carver way were these fights the same?

You don't get what I am saying. You are putting words in my mouth kurupt.

carver9
What evidance from the Thanos/Odin fight? Hulk sucker punching Zeus and Odin blocking Thanos punch! is that what you mean.

Thanos would beat down this Hulk/WWH as he cant handle energy punches fact.

Energy punches or Magical Lightning Punches?

FanBoy101
Energy punches or Magical Lightning Punches? I say Magical punches hurt hulk the most...

dmills
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Me and Him and abunch of guys in this forum think, Zeus cheated right from the beginning, we are just waiting for round two... smokin' Lmao! You'll be waiting a loooong time for that pal.

KuRuPT Thanosi
They will just wait for the second beatdown. Only this time Zeus will actually try and use more abilities.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What am I not understanding carver.. you said the did about the same (thanos and hulk vs. Odin and Zeus) yet, I saw nothing like that.

Nihilist
Energy punches or Magical Lightning Punches? Both

Nihilist
The Fail is Strong with this young one...

Team 2 cause of Zeus, hulk just keeps Thanos bussy enough for Zeus to finish Odin... Go throw yourself under a bus Nicamoron, thats if they have buses in the 3rd world country you come from.

FanBoy101
Go throw yourself under a bus Nicamoron, thats if they have buses in the 3rd world country you come from. didn't know San Antonio was a 3rd world country... laughing

carver9
Both

Ill be waiting on those scans showing that he would drop to energu based punches. Zeus lightining already dropped Hulk... he used that same lightning around his fist.

I can't see Thanos energy blast one shotting Hulk and the same goes for if he tried to use that same energy around his fist.

carver9
What am I not understanding carver.. you said the did about the same (thanos and hulk vs. Odin and Zeus) yet, I saw nothing like that.

What I am saying kurupt is... no one should use the Hulk vs Zeus fight to determine if Thanos could win since Thanos isn't no Zeus AND Thanos probably could have been treated the same way "by looking at the Odin fight". Zeus has been amped recently and its very slim that Thanos would pose a threat to him imo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you're saying that if Thanos was in Hulk's place.. the fight would've looked just the same? If that is what you're saying.. I strongly disagree. In fact, it took Thanos less punches to pretty much kill surfer.. who as we know has better durability than the hulk. I could flip it like that right?

carver9
So you're saying that if Thanos was in Hulk's place.. the fight would've looked just the same? If that is what you're saying.. I strongly disagree. In fact, it took Thanos less punches to pretty much kill surfer.. who as we know has better durability than the hulk. I could flip it like that right?

Against sharpnel, yes, Surfer durability is higher than Hulks but against blunt force, I disagree.

Like I said, Zeus has been amped... amped to a degree that he could one shot Galactus and send him to his knees. If you don't think Zeus could drop Thanos easily then something is wrong with you.

Surfer isn't Zeus.

JakeTheBank
My God.

I don't even...

Okay. Team 1 has Odin and Thanos, both of which have the ability to amp and have durability showings which have them tanking or surviving stuff which is far beyond what heralds can as a rule. Team 2 has Zeus, another Skyfather, and the Hulk, a powerful herald class brick.

Seriously, it's incredibly simple to me. And yet, people are now screaming PIS for Zeus not being able to put down Thor way back while he tooled Hulk in H2H just recently? Seriously, it was a good showing for Thor to be able to fight Zeus for that time, but considering where Zeus falls in the grand scheme of things, it's clear that should Zeus have wanted to end the farce, he would have. But oh, no, we can't have anything less than Hulk laying the smacketh down on any and all comers. Lol. The fact that people are now saying Zeus "cheated" or that Hulk "wasn't ready" is just beyond astounding.

Hulk can't hang with a Skyfather class being who's beating the tar our of him, amping with magical energy, or not.

And also: it's not like Thanos hasn't been upgraded several times, either, which is something else people are forgetting.

Nihilist
Ill be waiting on those scans showing that he would drop to energu based punches. Zeus lightining already dropped Hulk... he used that same lightning around his fist.

I can't see Thanos energy blast one shotting Hulk and the same goes for if he tried to use that same energy around his fist. Zomstrange was wrecking WWH with energy punches, and current Hulk is at the same power lvl as WWH. He only survived because strange stopped crushing him and gave him time to heal, Thanos wouldnt give Hulk that luxury(Zom even confirmed Strange saved Hulk in there fight, this happened when the Chaos King took over Zom)

if Thanos hit Hulk with the same blast he hit Galactus with Hulk would be down and out, for you to say he wouldnt is laughable. Hell Thanos was equal to PG THor without even using energy amped punches.

iceman24567
Team one stomps Hulk is the weaklink obviously no expression

carver9
Zomstrange was wrecking WWH with energy punches, and current Hulk is at the same power lvl as WWH. He only survived because strange stopped crushing him and gave him time to heal, Thanos wouldnt give Hulk that luxury(Zom even confirmed Strange saved Hulk in there fight, this happened when the Chaos King took over Zom)

if Thanos hit Hulk with the same blast he hit Galactus with Hulk would be down and out, for you to say he wouldnt is laughable. Hell Thanos was equal to PG THor without even using energy amped punches.

So Thanos can fight at super speed like Zom Strange was? And zom got one shotted. By the way, Zom punches were magical along with Zeus.

Thanos would never have Hulk in that situation since both of them are bricks.

Thanos isn't one shotting Hulk with a blast and I see you live off of that one high end feat. How about this... if Hulk hit Thanos with that punch that he used to punch through a time stream, Thanos is dead. confused

Nihilist
So Thanos can fight at super speed like Zom Strange was? And zom got one shotted. By the way, Zom punches were magical along with Zeus. Zom didnt fight at superspeed at all he just threw quick punches, more bullshit Zom wasnt one shotted..Hulk hit him with at least 6-7 punches(do you even read the comics?) Zom used plain energy punches its clear as day on panel energy around his hands.

laughing out loud yet he had a more powerful dopleganger in that posistion, Hulk would get a constant Surfre beatdown.

Hulk got koed by a damn satelitteHow im a living of it..you said nothing Thanos could do would one shot Hulk, i gave you a example. Ok then the 2 eye beam he hit Thor with would put Hulk down(and that was the weakest Thanos ever) WTF..Hulk was inside the timestream when he punched it and high end class 100+ could do the same from inside the time stream, considering Thanos has taken punches from beings with more power than Hulk can punch, Hulk aint anything to worry about.

I see you like to use Hulk sucker shot as a Hulk feat, Thanos knocked Tyrant over with a punch without using the orb.

Black bolt z
Team 1.

FanBoy101
Zom used plain energy punches its clear as day on panel energy around his hands. Zom is a Magical being in nature, therefore his punches are Magical.... mad

Nihilist
Zom is a Magical being in nature, therefore his punches are Magical.... mad Considering it was only Zoms soul Strange was using and not Zom himself, and the fact energy was radiating from his hands, youre wrong.

zeel

WRONG. thanos put up one hell of a fight against odin he took some of odins best hits he even fought through a major energy blast from odins spear and managed to grab it. Odin beat thanos but thanos put up a good fight. Zeus basically had a bowel movement on hulks head and hulk was done. HULK is not and never will be in the catagory that thanos is in.

thanos downs hulk and odin and zeus stalemate each other with odin haveing the uper hand do to amping then thanos comes in and its all over.

FanBoy101
Considering it was only Zoms soul Strange was using and not Zom himself, and the fact energy was radiating from his hands, youre wrong. No...2guns you are Wrong, Dr.Strange its a Magic User... erm he is a human that uses magic for offensive attacks, therefore he was able to hurt hulk... smokin'

Nihilist
No...2guns you are Wrong, Dr.Strange its a Magic User... erm he is a human that uses magic for offensive attacks, therefore he was able to hurt hulk... smokin' Horseshit.. Strange has punched plenty of people and hardly if ever has energy around his fists, at least know what youre talking about, as strange was powerless as Hulk crushed his hands earlier in the arc.

FanBoy101
Horseshit.. Strange has punched plenty of people and hardly if ever has energy around his fists, at least know what youre talking about, as strange was powerless as Hulk crushed his hands earlier in the arc. can you please name me his power source? Mutant? NO..! PowerCosmic? NO..! Magic? Yes...! I win you fail... smokin'

bbrem123
Originally posted by zeel
WRONG. thanos put up one hell of a fight against odin he took some of odins best hits he even fought through a major energy blast from odins spear and managed to grab it. Odin beat thanos but thanos put up a good fight. Zeus basically had a bowel movement on hulks head and hulk was done. HULK is not and never will be in the catagory that thanos is in.

thanos downs hulk and odin and zeus stalemate each other with odin haveing the uper hand do to amping then thanos comes in and its all over.

correct...and thanos has been upgrade since then...making this fight that much more lopsided

team 1 wins this all day

Nihilist
can you please name me his power source? Mutant? NO..! PowerCosmic? NO..! Magic? Yes...! I win you fail... smokin' Strange was powerless via the hand crushing=no magic, thats why he had to use Zoms soul. If using your retarded logic of magic user uses magic punches and so on for other characters then why doesnt Surfer have energy amped punches.

I would bet you havent read anything with Dr Strange in to know what the hell youre talking about troll.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Strange wasn't completely power less. IIRC, he still had some mystical capabilities and could still do ritual spells to an extent. That being said, the energy Zom Strange was radiation was the same type of energy that Zom uses. The same energy was seen when it occupied the Iron Man Hulkbuster I believe.

Whether that energy is mystical, cosmic or what have you, depends on what type of energy Zom primarily uses. It's been a while since I read his other appearances so I can't say with certainty what type of energy it primarily is.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Strange wasn't completely power less. IIRC, he still had some mystical capabilities and could still do ritual spells to an extent. That being said, the energy Zom Strange was radiation was the same type of energy that Zom uses. The same energy was seen when it occupied the Iron Man Hulkbuster I believe.

Whether that energy is mystical, cosmic or what have you, depends on what type of energy Zom primarily uses. It's been a while since I read his other appearances so I can't say with certainty what type of energy it primarily is. IIRC he couldnt even do ritual spells as that shadow priest(whatever he was called) was breaking through his pre existng spells protecting the sanctum. Strange was unable to re-enforce the barrier with spells due to his hands being crushed, thats why he asked Wong to bring the Zom power as a last resort.

Anyhow its long been established Thanos power/energy is a mixture of comic energy and dark/accult magic.

FanBoy101
can you please name me his power source? Mutant? NO..! PowerCosmic? NO..! Magic? Yes...! I win you fail... smokin'

he had to use Zoms soul. I win since Zom aint powered by PowerCosmic or its a mutant... smokin'

From wiki
Zom wields vast amounts of mystical energy

unless you can prove me Zom uses PowerCosmic, I win you lose

I owned you Nihilist... smokin'

Nihilist
I win since Zom aint powered by PowerCosmic or its a mutant... smokin'

From wiki

I owned you Nihilist... smokin' Nicamoron you havent owned shit, hell you dont even own your own house son.

1.First off you used wiki as source for info, 2.It wasnt Zom,fact it was only a portion of his soul, 3.Energy radiated around his fists, 4.Thanos uses a combo of cosmic/dark magic energy, 5.Youre a clusterfook.

FanBoy101
Nicamoron you havent owned shit, hell you dont even own your own house son.] That was uncalled for buddy... sad

Originally posted by Nihilist 1.First off you used wiki as source for info, was the wiki lying about zom being a Demon?... confused

Originally posted by Nihilist 2.It wasnt Zom,fact it was only a portion of his soul, 3.Energy radiated around his fists, 4.Thanos uses a combo of cosmic/dark magic energy, Zom soul is magic in nature...so do you agree magic hurts hulk? Thanks,...

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree it's a rape stomp in favor of team 1

carver9
Originally posted by zeel

Hhhmmm, one thing I do know is that zeus was packing a lot of power recently, especially since he dropped galactus. Hulk was hit by a lightning attack and got right up after it.

carver9
I don't know why people is denying zom OR strange being magical beings.

iceman24567
I win since Zom aint powered by PowerCosmic or its a mutant... smokin'

From wiki

I owned you Nihilist... smokin' lol wiki you lose based on using wiki as evidence. Team one for the vast majority

carver9
Team 2 6/10.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How Carver.. for God's Sake HOW DOES TEAM 2 even win once?

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
lol wiki you lose based on using wiki as evidence. Team one for the vast majority This time the wiki its on my side... smokin' Zom its a magical creature, unless you think otherwise?.. confused

iceman24567
This time the wiki its on my side... smokin' Zom its a magical creature, unless you think otherwise?.. confused Wiki isnt reliable period go read a comic instead of Wiki

FanBoy101
Wiki isnt reliable period go read a comic instead of Wiki that's not the point, my logic still stands(I don't read zom but he is a magical creature)

iceman24567
that's not the point, my logic still stands(I don't read zom but he is a magical creature) Well that was my point using weak as a reference is horribly siting evidence from comics is what people care about hence your logic is manure

FanBoy101
Well that was my point using weak as a reference is horribly siting evidence from comics is what people care about hence your logic is manure yet you can't challenge my point, Zom its a magic creature... cool

Sr J-Bieb
Hhhmmm, one thing I do know is that zeus was packing a lot of power recently, especially since he dropped galactus. Hulk was hit by a lightning attack and got right up after it. It was only a matter of time before somebody with Aspergers made this as a serious comparison.

BigSid
Hand to hand only with amping right?

Hulk is the weak link, Thanos trained Gamora, you can go back as far as you like and he's a team buster, he is just a better hand to hand combatant than Hulk is and can achieve a similar level of strength, he can outfight Hulk and then it's a two on one deal on Zeus.

carver9
How Carver.. for God's Sake HOW DOES TEAM 2 even win once?

I already answered that question on page 1 or 2.

iceman24567
yet you can't challenge my point, Zom its a magic creature... cool Were you born dence your irrelevant "point" wasnt what I had the problem with you silly puppet

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
It was only a matter of time before somebody with Aspergers made this as a serious comparison. laughing out loud

Anybody make the comparison that Hulk actually managed to knock Zeus down, whereas Thanos couldn't?

Because I just did. sneer

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
laughing out loud

Anybody make the comparison that Hulk actually managed to knock Zeus down, whereas Thanos couldn't?

I beat you to it already.

stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
^ durhulk

iceman24567
laughing out loud

Because I just did. sneer Zeus flopped ala Lebron James

vince_slice
Hhhmmm, one thing I do know is that zeus was packing a lot of power recently, especially since he dropped galactus. Hulk was hit by a lightning attack and got right up after it.

1. Zeus was amped by the Chaos King.

2. Galactus was about to feed on a planet right before Hercules summoned him, meaning he was most likely hungry.

carver9
Originally posted by vince_slice
1. Zeus was amped by the Chaos King.

2. Galactus was about to feed on a planet right before Hercules summoned him, meaning he was most likely hungry.

What does that mean?

By any chance, does anybody have any type of proof that Galactus durability is weakened when is needs to feed because to my knowledge, the only thing that it impacts is his power output.

vince_slice
What does that mean?

By any chance, does anybody have any type of proof that Galactus durability is weakened when is needs to feed because to my knowledge, the only thing that it impacts is his power output.

It means when "Zeus dropped Galactus" he was amped by the Chaos King when he did it, and also Galactus was most likely hungry and therefore weaker. Not hard to understand.

I doubt Zeus can tank Galactus' eye beams with no damage and KO Galactus with a single punch under normal circumstances.

vince_slice
In regards to Galactus' durability weakening as he gets hungrier, read God Hunter. Surfer says that Galactus in his starved state is "vulnerable" to the fleet that Bill was leading.

Surfer: "As he is, he is vulnerable. This slight break in feeding has weaked him catastrophically, if his enemies fall upon him before he feeds..."

The bolded clearly indicates the fleet would probably kill Galactus if they attack him before he feeds. Surfer also mentions if Galactus dies all life within forty-two light years will perish.

*edit: Too add further they also mention how Galactus' core reservoires of energy that consist of his being were depleted due to what happened to him in Annihilation (when he was turned into a weapon). So as far as I know Galactus is currently much weaker than normal due to what happened in Annihilation and he's trying to replenish those core reservoires of energy he lost. Not sure if that extends to Chaos war Galactus but thats food for thought.

KuRuPT Thanosi
laughing out loud

Did anybody mention that Zeus treated Hulk like a weak feeb and beat him at his own game.. While Odin praised Thanos with his words, there was actual back and forth shots (unlike zeus vs. hulk) and Odin used a variety of abilities unlike Zeus? If not, I just did

Nihilist
Did anybody mention that Zeus treated Hulk like a weak feeb and beat him at his own game.. While Odin praised Thanos with his words, there was actual back and forth shots (unlike zeus vs. hulk) and Odin used a variety of abilities unlike Zeus? If not, I just did And the fact Hulk used a sucker punch, people act like Thanos hitting Odin and doing no damage is poor, yet Odin blocked the punch as he was ready for it...big difference.

carver9
And the fact Hulk used a sucker punch, people act like Thanos hitting Odin and doing no damage is poor, yet Odin blocked the punch as he was ready for it...big difference.

So you are telling me that if Thanos would have hit Odin with a sucker punch (even though Hulk didn't hit Zeus with a sucker punch), odin would have went flying like Hulk made Zeus fly off? Is this what you are saying because if someone can't even put a scratch on someones shoulder, I can't see a punch or even a sucker punch budging this person/Odin.

Thanos couldn't even tickle Odin if he wanted to.

Nihilist
So you are telling me that if Thanos would have hit Odin with a sucker punch (even though Hulk didn't hit Zeus with a sucker punch), odin would have went flying like Hulk made Zeus fly off? Is this what you are saying because if someone can't even put a scratch on someones shoulder, I can't see a punch or even a sucker punch budging this person/Odin.

I wouldnt mind if you was honest, but your bias and stupidity is incredible.

Thanos couldn't even tickle Odin if he wanted to. Youre retarded son. Hulk hit Zeus when he was talkng to Hera. Thanos made Magus using 5 Infinty gems grimmance with a full on charged punch and Thanos knocked Tyrant over with a punch(not amped by the power orb btw) so yeah with a sucker punch or blast he would of knocked Odin down.

carver9
Youre retarded son. Hulk hit Zeus when he was talkng to Hera. Thanos made Magus using 5 Infinty gems grimmance with a full on charged punch and Thanos knocked Tyrant over with a punch(not amped by the power orb btw) so yeah with a sucker punch or blast he would of knocked Odin down.

Zeus hit Hulk during mid sentence so I guess that was a sucker punch as well. Thanos knocking Tyrant over doesn't have anything to do with Odin.

He isn't doing anything to Odin with a sucker punch... he couldn't even scratch Odins shoulder or move him out of his spot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk's blow was a sucker punch. Zeus was turned away. I wouldn't describe Zeus' hit as one however. You could argue it took him by surprise. Zeus punched a Hulk that was facing him....in the face. Ironically, the Hulk was telling Zeus he should exercise his might more.

Little green monsters shouldn't play with Gods.

Oh, and if Odin isn't prepared for battle, I don't see why Thanos can't take him off his feet with a surprise attack. He did it to Galactus.

carver9
Hulk's blow was a sucker punch. Zeus was turned away. I wouldn't describe Zeus' hit as one however. You could argue it took him by surprise. Zeus punched a Hulk that was facing him....in the face. Ironically, the Hulk was telling Zeus he should exercise his might more.

Oh, and if Odin isn't prepared for battle, I don't see why Thanos can't take him off his feet with a surprise attack. He did it to Galactus.

Wow Rage. Just WOW.

Nihilist
Zeus hit Hulk during mid sentence so I guess that was a sucker punch as well.No, as Zeus had his back turned, Hulk was looking at Zeus.No, but it has something to do with Thanos knocking over someone equal or greater than Zeus)(based on feats) during battle and not with a sucker punch.

Youre just showing how much of a troll you are now by repeating the same thing over and over again ignoring context and statemets that shut you up.

Fact..Odin was ready and blocked Thanos 1 punch and 1 blast. Fact Hulk sucker punched Zeus and got annihilated and couldnt even stand at the end of the fight, atleast Thanos could with no injuries.

Nihilist

Oh, and if Odin isn't prepared for battle, I don't see why Thanos can't take him off his feet with a surprise attack. He did it to Galactus. Spot on thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow Rage. Just WOW.

What's the problem?

If you think simply Hulk not being completely prepared is enough to call it a sucker punch, then sure, whatever.

I think the Hulk was their ready for a fight, he was trying to antagonize Zeus, and he must have seen the hit or at least Zeus coming etc.

It's not Zeus' fault he started something he wasn't capable of finishing. Next time he shouldn't play with Gods.

Allankles
Originally posted by vince_slice
In regards to Galactus' durability weakening as he gets hungrier, read God Hunter. Surfer says that Galactus in his starved state is "vulnerable" to the fleet that Bill was leading.

Surfer: "As he is, he is vulnerable. This slight break in feeding has weaked him catastrophically, if his enemies fall upon him before he feeds..."

The bolded clearly indicates the fleet would probably kill Galactus if they attack him before he feeds. Surfer also mentions if Galactus dies all life within forty-two light years will perish.

*edit: Too add further they also mention how Galactus' core reservoires of energy that consist of his being were depleted due to what happened to him in Annihilation (when he was turned into a weapon). So as far as I know Galactus is currently much weaker than normal due to what happened in Annihilation and he's trying to replenish those core reservoires of energy he lost. Not sure if that extends to Chaos war Galactus but thats food for thought.

Or he could currently be a victim of the worf effect. Happens to the best of them.

carver9
What's the problem?

If you think simply Hulk not being completely prepared is enough to call it a sucker punch, then sure, whatever.

I think the Hulk was their ready for a fight, he was trying to antagonize Zeus, and he must have seen the hit or at least Zeus coming etc.

It's not Zeus' fault he started something he wasn't capable of finishing. Next time he shouldn't play with Gods.

That's not why I said what I said rage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then what's the problem?

carver9
Then what's the problem?

The problem is I have a feeling I know why you tend to intervien when it comes to that fight.

Second... I think all of that happened for a reason (a dampening on Hulks power due to fighting Zeus).

From what I read, all of this will lead to Hulk receiving a major upgrade and also learning more about his powers.

Nihilist
Zeus hit Hulk during mid sentence so I guess that was a sucker punch as well. Thanos knocking Tyrant over doesn't have anything to do with Odin.

He isn't doing anything to Odin with a sucker punch... he couldn't even scratch Odins shoulder or move him out of his spot. Originally posted by Nihilist
No, as Zeus had his back turned, Hulk was looking at Zeus.No, but it has something to do with Thanos knocking over someone equal or greater than Zeus)(based on feats) during battle and not with a sucker punch.

Youre just showing how much of a troll you are now by repeating the same thing over and over again ignoring context and statemets that shut you up.

Fact..Odin was ready and blocked Thanos 1 punch and 1 blast. Fact Hulk sucker punched Zeus and got annihilated and couldnt even stand at the end of the fight, atleast Thanos could with no injuries.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Allankles
Or he could currently be a victim of the worf effect. Happens to the best of them. it happened before way before that so that's a no

i don't remember the issue butgalactus was hungry on earth and all the heroes confronted him. it resulted in strange making galactus scream by showing him the ghosts of the ones he killed and then the thing knocking him on his ass

Rage.Of.Olympus
The problem is I have a feeling I know why you tend to intervien when it comes to that fight.

Second... I think all of that happened for a reason (a dampening on Hulks power due to fighting Zeus).

From what I read, all of this will lead to Hulk receiving a major upgrade and also learning more about his powers.

What fight? Zeus vs. Hulk? I find it hilarious that Hulk got his ass kicked. That's about it in regards to my interest.

Lol what? Where does it say Hulk's powers were dampened? Hulk fans completely made that up to make themselves feel better. Zeus simply beat the shit out of his so fiercely, even his healing factor barely worked.

Whatever you say bud.

For all the moaning that Thor bags do, if the tables were ever turned and Thor beat the shit out of the Hulk in hand to hand, you'd all kill yourselves.

The Hulk at his core exists to fulfill the adolescent need to be stronger than the other guy. That's the main draw to most Gammafags. His power. Once that fails....

psycho gundam
i think rageofolympus thinks this stuff is real life

rage is on that "my dad can kick your dad's ass" tip

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm The kill yourselves comment was a figure of speech.

Ironic coming from a Hulk fan.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I simply can't believe Carver is trying to compare the Hulk vs. Zeus fight and Thanos vs. Odin fight and saying Hulk and Thanos came out looking the same....

carver9

Its not the sucker punch that made the feat impressive, its the fact that Zeus felt it, he made the pain noise.

I'm not repeating anything... I am stating FACTS.

iceman24567

Oh, and if Odin isn't prepared for battle, I don't see why Thanos can't take him off his feet with a surprise attack. He did it to Galactus. Exactly Zeus didnt sucker punch Hulk he just gave him what he asked for a beat down

psycho gundam
Its not the sucker punch that made the feat impressive, its the fact that Zeus felt it, he made the pain noise.

I'm not repeating anything... I am stating FACTS. no you're not

Allankles
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it happened before way before that so that's a no

i don't remember the issue butgalactus was hungry on earth and all the heroes confronted him. it resulted in strange making galactus scream by showing him the ghosts of the ones he killed and then the thing knocking him on his ass

confused Huh? That's not really an example of the Worf Effect though.

Getting dropped by Zeus, a character who previously had no such feats to talk about is an example of that.

The FF incident is more like a plot device, it wasn't designed to make them out to be anymore than they were, which is the central purpose of the Worf effect.

psycho gundam
that's why i disagree that that was an example of the worf effect...

Nihilist

I'm not repeating anything... I am stating FACTS. Thanos made PG Thor feel pain and Tryant without a sucker punch. So again you have jack shit.

I noticed how you ingored the vast majority of my post because it shuts down every point you bring up.

Colossus-Big C

Getting dropped by Zeus, a character who previously had no such feats to talk about is an example of that.

. Zeus is no joke in the strength department

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71666/1489543-untitled.jpg

carver9
I simply can't believe Carver is trying to compare the Hulk vs. Zeus fight and Thanos vs. Odin fight and saying Hulk and Thanos came out looking the same....

That's not what I am saying.

Allankles
:At Colossus: I have no problem with that. Zeus has enough obscurity within the Marvel U that he can almost be reinterpreted as a new character. Which is why this clearly looks to me to be a case of the Worf Effect.

Nihilist
:At Colossus: I have no problem with that. Zeus has enough obscurity within the Marvel U that he can almost be reinterpreted as a new character. Which is why this clearly looks to me to be a case of the Worf Effect. Galactus was hungry and Zeus was ampes somewhat by the Chaos King...so take what you will from that showing.

Colossus-Big C
:At Colossus: I have no problem with that. Zeus has enough obscurity within the Marvel U that he can almost be reinterpreted as a new character. Which is why this clearly looks to me to be a case of the Worf Effect. i think thats exactly what pak is doin with him now

Allankles
And I said I have no issue with it. My comments are more in regards to Galactus who is clearly the one with the big reputation.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It seems based on Odin's latest showing... Thanos might need a better partner and would currently tool odin

JakeTheBank
As far as that Zeus punching Galactus thing goes...

People realize that Thor recently crashed into Galactus' helmet with Mjolnir and made him stagger backwards in Avengers #5, right? So Zeus, "amped" or not, should be perfectly able of causing such a reaction to Galactus should the big guy not be ready for it.

And the length that people are going to defend Hulk has gone from funny to sad. He got worked by Zeus and was put in a damn near comatose state. That's what happens when you try fight out of your league.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
As far as that Zeus punching Galactus thing goes...

People realize that Thor recently crashed into Galactus' helmet with Mjolnir and made him stagger backwards in Avengers #5, right? So Zeus, "amped" or not, should be perfectly able of causing such a reaction to Galactus should the big guy not be ready for it.

And the length that people are going to defend Hulk has gone from funny to sad. He got worked by Zeus and was put in a damn near comatose state. That's what happens when you try fight out of your league.
I like the Zeus-Hulk fight because it's one step closer to finally shutting down the mad notion of some people that WWH (since Current Hulk is supposedly at those levels) can beat anyone in h/h

JakeTheBank
Well, some people honestly consider Hulk to be a skyfather class being which is just...mind-boggling to me.

Devron87
Well, some people honestly consider Hulk to be a skyfather class being which is just...mind-boggling to me.

Apparently the real Skyfather if not above is Juggernaut,seems he can beat or stalemeted Skyfathers with no real problems,it's not me is what i read in differents forums,peoples have no probs with that........

carver9
Hulk IS physically a skyfather. Nothing has changed except Zeus power level. He is dropping people like flies. Their second encounter (zeus and hulk), it looked as if Hulk was holding his own.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Devron87
Apparently the real Skyfather if not above is Juggernaut

Hulk IS physically a skyfather.

no expression

iceman24567
Zeus proved Hulk physically isnt a skyfather he trashed him easily

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk IS physically a skyfather. Nothing has changed except Zeus power level. He is dropping people like flies. Their second encounter (zeus and hulk), it looked as if Hulk was holding his own.

Hulk is not a Skyfather physically. He never has been. Anyone who reads Hulk comics -and is not a Gammafag- will tell you this.

Zeus' power level does not need to rise in order for him to beat the shit out of the Hulk.

They never had a second encounter. There was only a single scene where Hulk is shown throwing a punch and Zeus catches it. This was written by the same writer that wrote their fight. This completely disproves your baseless stance that Zeus won due to speed or skill if it wasn't clear before.

Zeus was simply beyond the Hulk's capabilities. Hulk has potential for nigh infinite strength when your talking about heralds. When you reach Zeus' level and such, his strength is absolutely meaningless.

The simple fact that Zeus can amp his strength instantly and on a whim without circumstances like the Hulk points to the Hulk's defeat.

Just stop Carver. I like you, but this idiocy is getting annoying. You can be dense only for so long before it gets stale.

carver9
no expression

Just because zeus defeated him doesn't take that away. Zeus has recently been recking shop.

As for that fight, like I said before, that fight happened for a reason... it was MEANT for Zeus to tapp that a** to the point of Hulk powers almost diminishing. Like I said before... Hulk powers is going to go to another level when it returns (from what I read) and he will be at a power level that he has never reached before, so powerful that its going to take the combined power of every hero and villians to stop him.

He is going to learn more things about his powers that he has never known before and I can't WAIT until this happen.

All of this was mentioned in the latest wizard magazine... it would be good to go out and buy because there are a lot of detail that you all would find interesting.

carver9
Hulk is not a Skyfather physically. He never has been. Anyone who reads Hulk comics -and is not a Gammafag- will tell you this.

Zeus' power level does not need to rise in order for him to beat the shit out of the Hulk.

They never had a second encounter. There was only a single scene where Hulk is shown throwing a punch and Zeus catches it. This was written by the same writer that wrote their fight. This completely disproves your baseless stance that Zeus won due to speed or skill if it wasn't clear before.

Zeus was simply beyond the Hulk's capabilities. Hulk has potential for nigh infinite strength when your talking about heralds. When you reach Zeus' level and such, his strength is absolutely meaningless.

The simple fact that Zeus can amp his strength instantly and on a whim without circumstances like the Hulk points to the Hulk's defeat.

Just stop Carver. I like you, but this idiocy is getting annoying. You can be dense only for so long before it gets stale.

Read above please.

I already said that zeus and odin is physically above him just like they are physically above other skyfathers.

psycho gundam
Zeus proved Hulk physically isnt a skyfather he trashed him easily did zeus beat worldbreaker hulk?

the healing factor depletion is still fishy imo, zeus simply beating him so badly that it all but hit E...... i'm not drinking the kool-aid

imma wait till the newer issues delve into that

Rage.Of.Olympus
The only thing fishy is the logic of Gammafags. Zeus hit Hulk. Hard. Hard enough that his in critical condition, broken, and nearly dead. His healing factor just couldn't handle the amount of power unleashed against him. Another problem is that his healing factor is tied directly into his anger, and the Hulk just doesn't have the "energy", I guess, to stay angry.

I hope for the sake of Italian wives and mothers, that some info is given as to appease some of the more rabid Hulk fans.

Read above please.

I already said that zeus and odin is physically above him just like they are physically above other skyfathers.

Read above where?

Just because zeus defeated him doesn't take that away. Zeus has recently been recking shop.

As for that fight, like I said before, that fight happened for a reason... it was MEANT for Zeus to tapp that a** to the point of Hulk powers almost diminishing. Like I said before... Hulk powers is going to go to another level when it returns (from what I read) and he will be at a power level that he has never reached before, so powerful that its going to take the combined power of every hero and villians to stop him.

He is going to learn more things about his powers that he has never known before and I can't WAIT until this happen.

All of this was mentioned in the latest wizard magazine... it would be good to go out and buy because there are a lot of detail that you all would find interesting.

Where the hell are you getting this shit from? Have you been visiting the Hulk boards?

What's the issue number?

Fyi, Wizard went out of business.

Badabing
I think the skyfathers are finally getting the feats the deserve.

Zeus adversely affected Hulk's hf. I'm not sure if this was intentional or just his godly mojo. Zeus also laid a smackdown on Hulk.

Carver, where is this Wizard article. I wanna read it. g_hulk

carver9
The only thing fishy is the logic of Gammafags. Zeus hit Hulk. Hard. Hard enough that his in critical condition, broken, and nearly His healing factor just couldn't handle the amount of power unleashed against him.

Read above where?

Where the hell are you getting this shit from? Have you been visiting the Hulk boards?

What's the issue number?

Fyi, Wizard went out of business.

Naah, not out of business, its published by another company.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Uhuh. Issue number.

OneDumbG0
Did anybody mention that Zeus treated Hulk like a weak feeb and beat him at his own game.. While Odin praised Thanos with his words, there was actual back and forth shots (unlike zeus vs. hulk) and Odin used a variety of abilities unlike Zeus? If not, I just did Odin's patronistic praise of Thanos before stomping him was worth as much as Zeus' patronistic praise of Hulk before destroying him. Also, pimp slap and blasts = variety of abilities? Because Zeus blasted the crap out Hulk before pimp slapping him also.

If you're going to try to distinguish the fights in reaction to my flippant comment, let's do it honestly.

carver9
Uhuh. Issue number.

confused

How can I give you a issue number on something that hasn't came out yet... it was a small intervew. How about we just be patient until it comes out this year.

iceman24567
did zeus beat worldbreaker hulk?

the healing factor depletion is still fishy imo, zeus simply beating him so badly that it all but hit E...... i'm not drinking the kool-aid

imma wait till the newer issues delve into that Pretty sure he could Worldbreaker hasnt done anything near impressive enough to say Zeus couldnt stomp him. Fishy? Not at all his hf was pushed beyond its limits is all why people cant understand that is beyond me

psycho gundam
not that he lost it, but when.

if the initial lightning strike nullified his healing factor/powers, the beating he got from a bulked up zeus would be that much more devastating.

i'm not denying he was beaten up, just that the point in which he lost his healing factor is still up in the air. personally hulk getting beaten to the point of losing his healing factor seems absurd

Rage.Of.Olympus
He fought a goddamn Skyfather. Why is it hard to except?

Contrary to what people believe or at least pretend, the Hulk is not infalliable physically. He has lost before, and will lose again in physical contests. When facing someone like Zeus, the consequences were greater than a simple headache.

confused

How can I give you a issue number on something that hasn't came out yet... it was a small intervew. How about we just be patient until it comes out this year.

facepalm

Then give me a link to the interview you're basing your opinion on.

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, where is this Wizard article. I wanna read it. g_hulk Don't make me ask again. sneer

Bada-raptor is getting impatient. durhulk

carver9
Don't make me ask again. sneer

Bada-raptor is getting impatient. durhulk

Lol... I am going to buy the book tomorrow and paste it on here for you all.

FanBoy101
Zeus adversely affected Hulk's hf. g_hulk nuff said... smokin'

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Devron87
Apparently the real Skyfather if not above is Juggernaut........ ya got that right johnny boy... smokin'

physically Juggernaut>>Hulk

Fishy? Not at all his hf was pushed beyond its limits Hulk has regenerated from a skelleton and some flesh before...some broken bones can't stop him... sad

if the initial lightning strike nullified his healing factor/powers, Dude there is no If here, I have been saying that all along here, Zeus Magical attacks affected hulk... sad

FanBoy101
self deleted

iceman24567
Hulk has regenerated from a skelleton and some flesh before...some broken bones can't stop him... sad

Dude there is no If here, I have been saying that all along here, Zeus Magical attacks affected hulk... sad A skyfather level pummel sure did the job as it should

FanBoy101
A skyfather level pummel sure did the job as it should you know Zeus cheated... smokin' Zeus Can't take on hulk without amping and magical charging his punches... roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
you know Zeus cheated... smokin' Zeus Can't take on hulk without amping and magical charging his punches... roll eyes (sarcastic) Zeus never cheated you silly puppet if amping isnt allowed I guess Hulk cheated too since he amps with anger seriously leave debating to people with brains. The rules were h2h amp punching is with Zeus' power nothing wrong with using your power in a fight

FanBoy101
leave debating to people with brains. that leaves both of us out... laughing

iceman24567
that leaves both of us out... laughing Nah just you I actually know what I'm talking about and have my own opinions where as you are just a puppet troll erm

Nihilist
Nah just you I actually know what I'm talking about and have my own opinions where as you are just a puppet troll erm thumb up

youre wasting your time with him, he's Carver lvl.

FanBoy101
Nah just you you think I dumb? laughing I came back from death boy, you don't know what I can do... wink

carver9
thumb up

youre wasting your time with him, he's Carver lvl.

That's a good thing buddy.

Nihilist
That's a good thing buddy. Never been right and being bias, is a good thing?

JakeTheBank
lmao

The saga continues, apparently.

iceman24567
you think I dumb? laughing I came back from death boy, you don't know what I can do... wink Is this a sock admitting hes a sock? Somebody ban this fool

FanBoy101
Is this a sock admitting hes a sock? Somebody ban this fool I am Jesus... crackers

Nihilist
I am annoying...

carver9
Never been right and being bias, is a good thing?

So he should be like you huh? A person that doesn't debate and go from thread to thread bashing people.

Nihilist
So he should be like you huh? A person that doesn't debate and go from thread to thread bashing people. More bullshit from you carver, i have and do debate every point in a Thanos thread, you simply ignore or cant respond because it blows your bias views apart.

carver9
More bullshit from you carver, i have and do debate every point in a Thanos thread, you simply ignore or cant respond because it blows your bias views apart.

I already told you why I don't debate against you. When you stop relying on bashing and actually use that time to debate THEN I will own you. You take all of this too serious, these are comic book characters. So when you stop bashing in every post you make towards me and act civil (kind of like how me and kurupt debate against each other) then you will feel the wrath of carver9 but until then you need to sign yourself up for some anger management classes.

Nihilist
I already told you why I don't debate against you. When you stop relying on bashing and actually use that time to debate THEN I will own you. You take all of this too serious, these are comic book characters. So when you stop bashing in every post you make towards me and act civil (kind of like how me and kurupt debate against each other) then you will feel the wrath of carver9 but until then you need to sign yourself up for some anger management classes. You dont debate against me because you cant. Everthing you say is a excuse, including what you have said in this thread.

Im challenging you to OWN ME, with you awesome knowledge and debating skills you brag about, hell two Hulk feats you have used recently, you was wrong about them..big Hulk fan eh!

Dont give "you bash" when you do the same and troll the hell out of thread avoiding answering posts because they shut you up.

If what im saying is total bullshit go back the last post i quoted for you responding to ALL your points...oh thats right you did answer it ignoring everything and not making a single counter point, except a troll answer.

Badabing
Nihilist is warned for Carver bashing. sneer

Nihilist
Nihilist is warned for Carver bashing. sneer Does Carver get warned for trolling the shit out of this thread and not responding to posts that answer his, yet he claim i dont debate?

carver9
Does Carver get warned for trolling the shit out of this thread and not responding to posts that answer his, yet he claim i dont debate?

confused

He was just playing with you nihilist... stop being so serious all of the time.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>