Larfleeze vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum fight.

use evidence and reference feats, keep it civil

1. Wendell

2. Phyla

Bentley
Does Larfleeze constructs have souls imbeded, both Quasars can somewhat affect soul energies.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Does Larfleeze constructs have souls imbeded, both Quasars can somewhat affect soul energies.

Since when? Do you have an issue where this happened? Because "soul" energy is outside the EM spectrum and outside the power of the QBands.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
Since when? Do you have an issue where this happened? Because "soul" energy is outside the EM spectrum and outside the power of the QBands.

Annihilation Conquest 6.

SquallX

They have no souls, but mannequins shapes in the form of Larfleze conquered foes.

Prep-Man
I say AO.

Slaanesh
Larfleeze easily..

-Pr-
Larfleeze imo.

I don't think so. I think it's just a case of him using the physical look of the person.

Black bolt z
Has it ever been stated if GL constructs are in or out of the EMS?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Has it ever been stated if GL constructs are in or out of the EMS?

Not since the Johns retcons that I can remember.

Nowadays they just go on about it being the Emotional Spectrum.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not since the Johns retcons that I can remember.

Nowadays they just go on about it being the Emotional Spectrum. Emotional spectrum? Anyway if he can't take control of the constructs I can't see him winning.

-Pr-
Emotional spectrum? Anyway if he can't take control of the constructs I can't see him winning.

Oh boy.

Ok, basically in DC there are seven base emotions that all other emotions come from.

They are:

Rage (Red), Avarice (Orange), Fear (Yellow), Willpower (Green), Hope (Blue), Compassion (Indigo), Love (Violet).

These emotions can be harvested as energy, and said energy will take the colour of that emotion (so Blue Lantern energy is blue).

It hasn't really been made clear if such energy is technically within the electromagnetic spectrum (that i can remember), or as the name could imply, is a spectrum all of it's own.

Black bolt z
K

Avarice?

-Pr-
K

Avarice?

greed. Larfleeze.

Sirius77
Fleeze easily.

King Castle
i dont know he didnt do to well with Luther and the fight he had with Hal during christmast wasnt that effective at all.

Prep-Man
the xmas fight was hardy a fight from what i remember. but with all his constructs he should win.

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
i dont know he didnt do to well with Luther and the fight he had with Hal during christmast wasnt that effective at all.

he's currently depowered.

King Castle
Originally posted by -Pr-
he's currently depowered. so you thing current version still wins?

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
so you thing current version still wins?

Not sure.

Prep-Man
yeah thats an important reason why hes having touble. dont forget that. when hes pissed we saw him destroy the guardians cousins.

King Castle
Originally posted by Prep-Man
the xmas fight was hardy a fight from what i remember. but with all his constructs he should win. were you aware of the depowerment ?

Prep-Man
i think this is regular ao. if hes depowered it might be a bit unfair.

King Castle
no. current.

dont you think it would be unfair in his Battery hugging power lvl army trashing Guardian lvl?

this is more or less more sporting

Prep-Man
if its current id say quasar. we havent seen ao do anything.

Tazer
Yo.

Annihilation Conquest 6.

I dont know if I would count that as a feat given that it required Adam Warlock to pull off (since more than likely, he acted as a filter/converter for her).

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.