Freak Out Mode: ENABLED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
My girlfriend, Jessica, had her weekly doctors appointment today. They became concerned about the protein in her system and her high blood pressure. These are signs of a condition called Pre-eclampsia, which she had with her first child. It's a worrisome condition that can only be alleviated by giving birth/c-section.

So, she may be giving birth to my son either tomorrow or Saturday! Which will be 3 weeks early, so not too bad. However, I'm not ready yet! We're in the middle of moving to a new apartment and the baby room isn't even close to being ready for him.

We had scheduled the original c-section to be on March 9th, which would give us time to get everything ready, but now...AHH!

The awesome thing is if he's born Saturday, he'll have the same birthday as me. How many people can say they share a birthday with their father?

killakilwolski@
lmao ure gay dude

LanceWindu
Originally posted by killakilwolski@
lmao ure gay dude

DIAF happy

killakilwolski@
wow u took that pretty well not angry at all, now you moved from gay to awesome dad to be

~Bun Bun~
Way cool Ken!!!! I hope everything goes perfectly!!! hug

killakilwolski@
ken and bun sitting in a tree

LanceWindu
Originally posted by killakilwolski@
wow u took that pretty well not angry at all, now you moved from gay to awesome dad to be

I've been an awesome dad to be for the last 8 months, but still DIAF.

killakilwolski@
i sit on the toilet with my pants on when i shit too

~Bun Bun~
DIAF? confused

killamike*@(89*
die in a fire pretty much where im forged

you get thorns
Originally posted by LanceWindu

So, she may be giving birth to my son either tomorrow or Saturday! Which will be 3 weeks early, so not too bad. However, I'm not ready yet! We're in the middle of moving to a new apartment and the baby room isn't even close to being ready for him.

You have been a dad for 8 months now, you should know this....... you are never ready. You just do it and enjoy it however it comes. Good luck.

steverules_2
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
DIAF? confused

DIAFram

dur

The Red
Congratulations Ken.

The Nuul
Originally posted by LanceWindu
My girlfriend, Jessica, had her weekly doctors appointment today. They became concerned about the protein in her system and her high blood pressure. These are signs of a condition called Pre-eclampsia, which she had with her first child. It's a worrisome condition that can only be alleviated by giving birth/c-section.

We had scheduled the original c-section to be on March 9th, which would give us time to get everything ready, but now...AHH!

The awesome thing is if he's born Saturday, he'll have the same birthday as me. How many people can say they share a birthday with their father?

Good luck and congrats! You guys will be fine, Godspeed.

LanceWindu
False alarm. No baby yet.

RE: Blaxican
LOL.

The Nuul
I had a false alarm today but it wasnt about a baby though.

Rogue Jedi
Me too, it was just an air fart.

The Nuul
thumbup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.