Lady Gaga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killamike*@(89*
who else thinks lady gaga is the second best musician in the world after bieber?

Dr Mystery
I don't get this whole, Gaga is an icon stuff. We've seen all this before with Madonna. To each their own I guess.

kilasplice43897
NEVER COMPARE MADONNA TO LADY GAGA. THEY ARE NON THE SAME. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND

Dr Mystery
Probably. But that's not my point. All this "Ooh, what will she wear next?" stuff. Boring, it's been done before. She should try wearing a smile for once.

Leo.M
Lady GaGa is pretty much the jesus christ of music and Madonna is God. End of story.

Averie05
LOL. awesome posts. I think wearing normal clothes can shock the crap out of us considering it's Lady Gaga. xD She's the epitome of mental tastes!!!

BruceSkywalker
already a thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=514258&pagenumber=4

Schelster
Lady Gaga is now the top singer today. And Lady Antibellum is next in line.

Dr Mystery
If you like Lady Gaga and Bieber then you might like actual music, give it a go instead of latching on to the nearest gay icon and choking the credibility out of them.

ADarksideJedi
She scares me for whatever reason.But she is better then Bieber is anyday!

MildPossession
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ADarksideJedi
Well it is the truth.

soulkiller
Comparing Gaga with bieber is ridiculous. She deserves better than that

seopower
Lady Gaga is the best in my information but no idea is she 2nd or 3rd etc but she is the best

Leo.M
Originally posted by soulkiller
Comparing Gaga with bieber is ridiculous. She deserves better than that

I'm confused, by SHE do you mean bieber? laughcry or, Gaga?(GAGA w00t )

Kelley2011
Really????http://gbielin.info/g.gif

Electron2
Well I do agree with this fact.

Jim Colyer
Gaga is a spin-off of Madonna, and Madonna is a spin-off of Agnetha & Frida from ABBA.

kingerking8
This Movie Is also A Rock...!!!

Αθάνατος
Lady Gaga is nothing. She has to put on a visage in order to be able to gain the fame she wants. She is unattractive, not talented, and probably very insecure. Her music has been done, but the whole "shocker factor" has been soooo over done!!!

harry1233
yeah she is nothing.

Monicawang
In my mind, Lady Gaga is known for the way she was dressed, rather than her music.

martin99
Her Hair style and dressing sense is crazy lol............. rolling on floor laughing

maheshrane
I don't like her her but still she is the most love pop singer. She is also the fashion diva, there are many more good and beautiful divas better from her.

Rocketrobo
Ya She takes too much "shocker factor ".

Yurika
Not a fan of Gaga. As a shocker,maybe she will be no. 1

disneyticket

trailerstash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.