X-23 vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Forum Fight.

1. Nightwing

2. Batman suit Dick

Sin I AM
spite.......sexual innuendoes aside......what can dick do to her?...

Robin Dc
x-23 can heal so it gives an advantage but grayson might use knockout gas or take her down from a distance.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Robin Dc
x-23 can heal so it gives an advantage but grayson might use knockout gas or take her down from a distance.

which wouldnt have an affect on someone with her powerset.....not before she gutted him anyway

inimalist
barring some really fast thinking by nightwing, he gets cut to bits

also, didn't X-23 prove to be immune to gas in a X-Force issue? I have them at home, so I will check then...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by inimalist
barring some really fast thinking by nightwing, he gets cut to bits

also, didn't X-23 prove to be immune to gas in a X-Force issue? I have them at home, so I will check then...

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Robin Dc
nightwing would nuke her with a jet smart
And nightwing is trained by the best his hand-to-hand combat skills are flawless x-23 dsent have a chance to hit him with her claws.

inimalist
nightwing would nuke her with a jet smart
And nightwing is trained by the best his hand-to-hand combat skills are flawless x-23 dsent have a chance to hit him with her claws.

nightwing has never been punched, kicked, or hit in combat?

Robin Dc
yes but never gutted by bone claws or killed.

inimalist
so, it stands to reason that nightwing will probably get hit at least once during the battle (which will be extremely long, and where nightwing will tire long before laura, who will heal from anything nightwing does to her), and given laura needs to only land a glancing blow with the claws on both her hands and feet to cause fatal damage (and she is willing to kill), it seems to sort of follow logically that, unless he comes up with something esoteric, nightwing dies painfully

Robin Dc
nightwing beat many tougher people kgbeast for instance

King Castle
how is KGBeast comparable?

Robin Dc
And he can simply knock her unconsious, yes there is a healing factor but are you saying that makes them immortal? I am pretty sure nightwing can K.O a person like that.

Robin Dc
kgbeast is 10 times stronger then nightwing

King Castle
i dont know about that but how is that relevant to X-23 fighting style, mentality and attributes?

inimalist
I'm going home now, I'll get the X-23 feats...

And he can simply knock her unconsious, yes there is a healing factor but are you saying that makes them immortal? I am pretty sure nightwing can K.O a person like that.

you think he is going to punch Laura unconscious before she tags him once?

Robin Dc
Very revelant he is very brutle an extraordinary hand to hand combatant and has many attributes

Robin Dc
No hes going to throw a flashbang roundhouse kick her and throw her into a bone grinder.

inimalist
you didn't read any of the new X-Force, did you?

Robin Dc
Nightwing has a wide array of weapons its not like he is an only barehanded fighter

Lord_Talron
how is a flashbang going to stop laura?

Robin Dc
By disabling her acute eyesight, and hearing spiderman style from spiderman 3 when he fought venom

Robin Dc
Hearing a flashbang with regular hearing ouch. 20x is unimaginable.

King Castle
good thing she has a healing factor, high pain threshold and whatnot

Robin Dc
Nightwing would have used a powerful energy blast that would cause her to age.

King Castle
what? blink

Robin Dc
Originally posted by King Castle
what? blink

Exactly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
what? blink

Aging blast is a standard super-power for any member of Batfamily. And you call yourself a comicbook fan?

Sin I AM
he reminds me of carver ..........

Prep-Man
What can Dick do to her?

Robin Dc
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What can Dick do to her?

Please read all the posts in this thread.

Mindset
What can Dick do to her? heh

StiltmanFTW
What can Dick do to her?

laughing out loud

Prep-Man
eek! embarrasment

Q99
I like Nightwing, but this goes to X.

The Pict
She carves him up

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
spite.......sexual innuendoes aside......what can dick do to her?...
What can Dick do to her?
Yes it would be too easy shifty . Honestly Dick is outclassed in every way that matters.

carver9
X23 10/10

The Pict
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes it would be too easy shifty . Honestly Dick is outclassed in every way that matters.

I reckon he is better at MA. Not that it really matters here.

Edit: Which is basically what you said embarrasment

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Pict

Edit: Which is basically what you said embarrasment laughing yeah thats what I meant too

Q99

X's training was really good, so I wouldn't even say that.

The Pict
Originally posted by Q99
X's training was really good, so I wouldn't even say that.

A karate teacher and her handler don't compare to the likes of Batman IMO.

Q99
A karate teacher and her handler don't compare to the likes of Batman IMO.

And having Wolverine's fights drilled into her head.

ravface110
Nightwing has dozens of gadgets and devices to negatively effect enemies and the environment. He is an expert martial artist, hand-to-hand combatant, detective, and a very good marksman (birdarangs, don't worry I'm keeping it PG). Trained by Batman, the winner of the Hardass Father-Figure of the Year Award.
X-23 was trained from the day she was cloned to be an expert martial artist, hand-to-hand combatant, marksman (not PG), explosives expert, infiltrator, and an all around master assassin. Her healing factor lets her heal from almost any wound in a manner of seconds as well as granting her high resistance to toxins, poisons, and tranquilizers. She is has an extremely high pain tolerance, enhanced senses, and unbreakable claws that can cut through anything.
Nightwing is probably a better martial artist, but those claws of Kinney's are dangerous and she knows how to use them. X-23's healing factor and pain tolerance make a battle of attrition an inevitable win for X-23. Also, although Nightwing is a better fighter, X-23 has no need to hold back and will use attacks and tactics that will cause severe damage to Grayson. I think X-23 would win fairly quickly. After all, she has endured torture by the Facility, Kimura, and the denizens of Hell. You don't find balls much bigger than her cojones.

8swords
Aww,you guys made "robin dc" cry, laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Pages 1 +2 were hilarious.

X-23 stomps, hard.

jitay
What happened too him?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by jitay
What happened too him? The realization that his idol would be eviscerated caused him to do an Eric Cartman, basically sayin "screen you guys, I'm goin home." As for the thread, Dick ain't doin dick against X.

8swords
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93770/2441188-saiko_003.jpg

SamZED
Lol

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Mshinu
Dick gets penetrated, the pain and blood loss he feels before passing out reminds him of good old days with Bruce.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Mshinu
Dick gets penetrated, the pain and blood loss he feels before passing out reminds him of good old days with Bruce.

laughing out loud

deathslash
Originally posted by Mshinu
Dick gets penetrated, the pain and blood loss he feels before passing out reminds him of good old days with Bruce. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.