The Human Torch Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Johnny Storm arrives back at Fantastic Four's HQ and finds Wolverine going through the Invisible woman's panty draw...

He takes issue with this, as that was his favourite pass time.

Storm threatens to tell Richards, and Wolverine closes range to attack Storm, Storm gives it some "flame on" and war ensues to the death..

The arena: Mojave desert.

Robtard
Wolverine can't do shit to a flier.

I do question whether Wolverine could regen after having every bit of his body turned to ash barring his bones, at least movie-Wolverine.

Mindship
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Johnny Storm arrives back at Fantastic Four's HQ and finds Wolverine going through the Invisible woman's panty draw...

He takes issue with this, as that was his favourite pass time.

Storm threatens to tell Richards, and Wolverine closes range to attack Storm, Storm gives it some "flame on" and war ensues to the death..

The arena: Mojave desert. What was the Invisible Woman's panty drawer doing in the Mojave desert?

I believe Torch wins, as fighting in the desert works to his advantage.

Sadako of Girth
Its a mobile HQ. wink

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Wolverine can't do shit to a flier.

I do question whether Wolverine could regen after having every bit of his body turned to ash barring his bones, at least movie-Wolverine.

I also would wonder if the flesh could regenerate on super heated metal, if Torch can keep the pain coming.

DarkNemesis
Fight to the death, or a mere KO will seal the deal?

Sadako of Girth
I guess KO will do. (Kill for bonus.)

killamikeyd9898
the human torch

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I guess KO will do. (Kill for bonus.)

Then probably Johnny. Wolverine can't touch him when he's in the air, Johnny goes nova, and I have a hard time seeing Wolverine not at least get incapacitated by it.

Placidity
Wolverine dies after having every last bit of flesh incinerated.

Yes even Comics Wolvie.

BruceSkywalker
Logan should be able to regen, however Logan doesn't have the defense to stop a flier

Placidity
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Logan should be able to regen, however Logan doesn't have the defense to stop a flier

Not if he doesn't have anything to regen from.

Torch can reach temperatures of the sun dude.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Placidity
Not if he doesn't have anything to regen from.

Torch can reach temperatures of the sun dude.

well its been a while since i have watched them, besides i just saw them for jessica alba big grin

0mega Spawn
fried overrated hero anyone...mmmm

Impediment
Wolverine regenerated his entire body from an adamantium skeleton after being vaporized in an atomic blast.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Impediment
Wolverine regenerated his entire body from an adamantium skeleton after being vaporized in an atomic blast. in which film?

Impediment
I meant comic Wolvie. Dur.

Either version of Wolvie dies, though.

BruceSkywalker
give torch the muramasa and he won't even have to fly big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.