Wonder Girl vs Skurge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules

Konton
What's his best strength feat and does he get his helmet/axe? Not sure if they are considered standard equipment.

I'd say she's got the speed/flight edge. I remember him being half giant or something and stronger than the typical Asgardian, but I'm not sure if that means he's up in the lower 100 class like she is. Fighting skill could go either way as they both have generic Amazon/Asgardian training and debating that would be entirely semantical. I see her swinging a huge majority if he doesn't have his magical axe.

If he gets his axe things could be interesting, as he could open dimensions and stuff. Cassie's bracers have withstood the Atom Axe, SBP, heat vision, etc. so she's got defensive measures. She's also got the wishing lasso, which banished an actual god (amped extensively by another superior god; Ares) to hell or some such. I know Executioner had some magical resistance but idk, I would assume most gods intrinsically do too.

I'm willing to withhold judgement until I know how strong he is and what he gets for equipment.

King Castle
his standard gear and you might want to look him up before deciding.

yes to the axe and his helm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Skurge beats her face in.

King Castle
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Skurge beats her face in. wouldnt his axe slice and not actually beat her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.