Hulk 2003/Hulk 2008 Vs Optimus Prime/Bumble Bee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
Hulk 2003/ Hulk 2008
vs
Optimus Prime/Bumble Bee - no ranged weapons or no swords
fighting in the desert

Sadako of Girth
The Autobots blind the Hulks by wheelspinning tonnes of sand into his eyes constantly. stick out tongue Of course that might anger their eyes and make them grow bigger and greener.

Prime then combines with his trailer, and flies '03 Hulk up into space. throwing him towards the Sun.

steverules_2
Wait is this from the new movies or the 80's movies? I don't think Optimus had his trailer in the new films...did he?

Sadako of Girth
He does THIS year. shifty

See Dark of the Moon trailers and Superbowl spots, pictures of figures for the movie for details.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by steverules_2
Wait is this from the new movies or the 80's movies? I don't think Optimus had his trailer in the new films...did he? ?
you haven't seen the transformers films?

Sadako of Girth
He doesnt combine with his trailer in the 1986 movie.
(Thats came later on in the Comics and Japanese cartoons.)

But its definitely on for this year's movie.

Expect to see something like THIS:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/behold-dark-of-the-moon-optimus-prime-with-trailer/20761/

Lord Lucien
Hulks smash.

chomperx9
2003 Hulk would solo

steverules_2
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
?
you haven't seen the transformers films?

Not the cartoon one's no, you weren't exactly specific either so...

Impediment
This is just sad. Bana's Hulk, alone, is more than a match for the Autobots.

0mega Spawn
the autobots are no pushovers nono

the ninjak
HULKS SMASH! ........................................ seriously!

steverules_2
Hulks win

Nephthys
Didn't Hulk 2003 tank a nuke? I don't think the bots can match that surprisingly.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't Hulk 2003 tank a nuke? I don't think the bots can match that surprisingly.
was that a nuke?

also they didn't show what happened after it hit
for all we know he was KO'd but took a while to recuperate

BruceSkywalker
simply put.. "Puny robots are no match for the hulk"

Flameback
Originally posted by chomperx9
2003 Hulk would solo

thumb up

GRIMNIR
no weapons Hulk 03 would solo

with weapons Optimus might solo

dadudemon
Hulk can easily tank any weapons that were shown from Optimus and Bumbles. Their plasma weapons are not a anywhere close to being on par with a Nuke as far as heat AND energy goes. That said, the 08 Hulk may be able to give them trouble..but I'm not sure if he wins.

03 Hulk does solo, though. No issues.

marwash22
lol. poor autobots.

i dont understand why you gimped the machines in a fight they were already gonna lose.

golem370
Even the one weapon that was only able to effect the Transformers Sabot rounds that burn at high heat level.

Darth Martin
'03 Hulk>Prime>'08 Hulk>>>Bumblebee

chomperx9
03 HUlk could probably solo the transformers.

jinXed by JaNx
The autobots don't have anything at their disposal that can harm the Hulks.

Darth Martin
Prime solos. His energy swords will severely harm Hulk.

ares834
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Prime solos. His energy swords will severely harm Hulk.

lulz

chomperx9
Prime solos. His energy swords will severely harm Hulk. would piss off 03 hulk more and he has feats where he gets stronger the angrier he gets.

FrothByte
03 Hulk can get sliced though... he just regenerates. So it would pretty interesting to see how he'd deal with one of optimus's big bladed impaled in him. That could hurt him.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by FrothByte
03 Hulk can get sliced though... he just regenerates
lol
we've never seen movie hulk cut in half

marwash22
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
lol
we've never seen movie hulk cut in half we've never seen Drake from Blade trinity get bit by a reaper, but that didn't stop you from saying it would mess him up. 313

0mega Spawn
but nomak was designed specially for vampires which drake is.
your argument was drake has no natural vampire weaknesses which a bio engineered toxin isnt

cool

Impediment
Bana Hulk rapes.

Screen feats never lie.

jinXed by JaNx
A simple thunderclap would take care of Prime.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
we've never seen Drake from Blade trinity get bit by a reaper, but that didn't stop you from saying it would mess him up. 313 Ooooooooooooooh snap.....

Robtard
Going from TF2, the US military (in full) could likely take down all the Transformers and Decepticons. Devastator being one-shoted and all.

03 Hulk > The US Military.

Darth Martin
Please......

The military might that the Transformers faced in the films is far superior to what Hulk fought against. When has Hulk ever went in combat with a fighter jet?

Impediment
Please......

The military might that the Transformers faced in the films is far superior to what Hulk fought against. When has Hulk ever went in combat with a fighter jet?

Hulk tanked a nuke, caught a missile, and fought against living lightning.

Fighter jets mean dick.

Darth Martin
Cool story breh.

The nuke with all things implied reverted him back to human form. For whatever reason that particular missile didn't explode. Prime is perhaps one of the tougher Transformers and Megatron has tanked tons of missiles, tank-rounds, etc. Hulk can be cut, wounded, etc. and heal. So can the Transformers.

I don't think Prime could take them both on but I do think he can solo either for the majority in one on one combat. He's taken on 3 even bigger foes on at the same time with varying degrees of success. He's more agile than either Hulk, comparably strong, tough, has alien weaponry, as well as being ALOT more skilled.

Now, Bumblebee, is FAR inferior to Prime. He's in serious trouble.

ares834
Lol at Prime taking out Lee's Hulk.

RE: Blaxican
Optimus Prime loses to the Hulk for the same reason Thor loses to the Hulk.

Inferiority to the US Military. smile

edit- Also, LOL at Martin. Hulk fought a fighter jet in the '03 movie. Silly newbslice.

Darth Martin
He didn't fight that jet. More like tried to save it. Thor would beat Hulk as well.

RE: Blaxican
You say that even though you know you have no argument for it, hence your silence in the Thor vs. Hulk thread. So, obviously you don't even believe that yourself.

Darth Martin
As is my silence in the Black Widow vs Batman thread. I've said what I've got to say. No point in reiterating it if you won't accept it.

AthenasTrgrFngr
Uh huh. Alright well, what you've said here and in all those other threads has been wrong. Since you've said all that you need to say on the matter, though, I trust you won't respond?

LOG OFF WHEN YOU ARE DONE. ****.

Impediment
As is my silence in the Black Widow vs Batman thread. I've said what I've got to say. No point in reiterating it if you won't accept it.

Blah blah blah bloopity blah blah blah.

Prove it, without a doubt, or STFU.

Darth Martin
Attitude?

Prove what? She fights better than Batman. Just because she didn't fight a boss like Ra's Al Ghul doesn't mean much when that one showing is more impressive as far as simply H2H combat goes, than any of Batman's fights. From that scene I get the vibe she's stronger, more skilled, agile, incorporates weapons better, etc. Batman is fast based on that first showing in Begins but some of the scenes in TDK contradict that speed so.....

And as far as this thread goes, Bumblebee is dead most likely. But I think in a one on one setting, Prime could defeat either Hulk. We know Hulk can be harmed, cut even by military weaponry. Prime boasts alien weaponry, as well as being comparably strong, alot more skilled, etc. What has Hulk done to prove he's stronger than Prime? I know he can potentially get there but from base form I'd wager Prime is stronger. Easily lifting SUV's like nothing, ripping Starscream's arm off, tanking Megatron's gun, kicks, etc. Hulk threw a tank very far but I'm sure Prime could have done something similar.

Robtard
Please......

Really, how? Apache Gunships, M1A1 Abrams tanks, carpet bombing, Stark Sonic Guns, hails of bullets and such. What exactly did the military in TF have that was far superior to the military in the Hulk films?

When? When Ang Hulk was shot at by a jet and jumped on it.

Johnny Demonic
Prime himself guts Hulk and removes his head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.