Batman vs Spiral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
They start at 20 feet from each other. Fight in a bamboo forest.

DarkestKnight08
If the fight is unarmed and there is no teleportation for Spiral; then Batman wins 8/10.

King Castle
so you basically want her fighting with just her feat and amputated while also holding back erm

Bentley
She can teleport, but she's close shifty

Robin Dc
Batman wins this fight.

inimalist
how does batman fare against teleporters?

also, does spiral get her sorcery?

leonidas
what the hell?? blink

batman gets utterly and completely destroyed in this non-fight. this isn't even a contest. even if we said just straight h2h--spiral was strong enough to engage and hold rogue h2h, and wtfpwn nightcrawler with her sword skills. of course, she could just disintegrate bats at will, or just blast him with tp. she could use matter manip and change him into a BABY!

spiral is high meta at least, has single-handedly beaten the x-men and has been shown to depower all the avengers--east and west coast simultaneously--with a single spell. she is ridiculously far out of bats's league to take 1on1. no expression

methinks someone doesn't know spiral very well.......

Bentley
I know Spiral, but there is a famous argument stating "anyone with human durability and with no super speed can be beaten by Batman". If Spiral needs to dance in order to do her spells then Batman could be able to stop her.

Placidity
Originally posted by Bentley
but there is a famous argument stating "anyone with human durability and with no super speed can be beaten by Batman"

Sauce?

So can he beat Charles Xavier?

Arahan
Yes he can. Batman will make a batish Version of the Magneto helmet big grin

leonidas
I know Spiral, but there is a famous argument stating "anyone with human durability and with no super speed can be beaten by Batman". If Spiral needs to dance in order to do her spells then Batman could be able to stop her.

huh? she doesn't have to dance. this isn't a fight at all.

Don Corleone
I know Spiral, but there is a famous argument stating "anyone with human durability and with no super speed can be beaten by Batman". If Spiral needs to dance in order to do her spells then Batman could be able to stop her. Dont believe everything you here around here

-Pr-
Originally posted by leonidas
what the hell?? blink

batman gets utterly and completely destroyed in this non-fight. this isn't even a contest. even if we said just straight h2h--spiral was strong enough to engage and hold rogue h2h, and wtfpwn nightcrawler with her sword skills. of course, she could just disintegrate bats at will, or just blast him with tp. she could use matter manip and change him into a BABY!

spiral is high meta at least, has single-handedly beaten the x-men and has been shown to depower all the avengers--east and west coast simultaneously--with a single spell. she is ridiculously far out of bats's league to take 1on1. no expression

methinks someone doesn't know spiral very well.......

but he's Batman.

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
but he's Batman.

ok. embarrasment

but seriously, this otta be closed. no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by leonidas
what the hell?? blink

methinks someone doesn't know spiral very well....... yeah seriously, wtf

Bentley
I knew I should give Batman prep. Every once in a while I make greatly mismatched threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.