Connor McLeod Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Connor McLeod of the clan McLeod (Highlander) is captured by the watchers, liasing with Stryker..

They intend to pit McLeod against Wolverine in battle for scientific purposes. They experiment with McLeod, and give him the same treatment they gave Logan.

So McLeod with an Admantium Skeleton and Admantium sword is in Madison Square Gardens waiting for Wolverine to show for his booked ticket......and when he does, there can be only one.

Who wins..?

jaden101
Use the right forum next time, gay boy. wink

Nephthys
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

And it's Hugh Jackman I'm afraid.

BruceSkywalker
Howlett is the new immortal

steverules_2
Wolverine, plus adamantium would technically kill Connor...I'm guessing he has no healing factor and so therefore the adamantium poisoning would kill him. In fact the bonding process would kill him, only worked on wolverine cause of his healing factor and cause he was 'strong enough' to handle the bonding process. But then I don't know if adamantium poisoning exists in the films so...

But still the bonding process would kill him. If they gave him a healing factor like they did deadpool then sure...but he would still lose poorly to wolverine.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jaden101
Use the right forum next time, gay boy. wink

Gay boy? lol
Dont let my Britishness fool ya. wink

Oh well... Theres little worse than having to sit and take it cause you know you f***ed up.... laughing out loud

But f*** up, I did...
laughing

Steve I think the immortals demonstrate healing power, just not to sudden violent neck injury/cutting so well IIRC....It is a slower rate also than wolverines... Im not convinced that it'd be that useful in a fight with Wolverine, except that it might allow initial Admantiuming.

Nephthys
Is Conner the one with superspeed and that retarded final fight?

edit: Nope! He has no way of winning this.

Sadako of Girth
How would Wolverine win?

Nephthys
Origins proved that Adamantium can damage adamantium. Eventually Wolvie hacks his head off. McLeod on the other hand, has no way to put Wolverine down for good.

Sadako of Girth
Okay...fair enough... But what if McLeod hacked away at Wolverine's neck with his admantium Katana...?

Nephthys
Wolvies head would go I guess. But it wouldn't kill him.

Sadako of Girth
Even if it was decap...?

Robtard
Decapitation is a win.

the ninjak
Connor's immortality would negate the metal poisoning but not the sheer weight of the metal.

TheAuraAngel
Suspension of disbelief about whether or not Connor could handle the admantium treatment, Wolverine likely wins.

the ninjak
Logan got beat pretty good by Mystique.
Connor would've just sliced her up I reckon. Adamantium sword nightmare.
Logan missed alot in the Xmen films.

Xh3uiaKamUs
Regardless Connor became pretty uber in the end.
N1pczH7a5RM

TheAuraAngel
That was Duncan, not Connor.

Nephthys
The final fight in that movie is the worst swordfight ever produced by man. We should all feel ashamed for having born witness to it.

Sadako of Girth
Thank f*** you stipulated "Worst Swordfight ever produced by man"....

4SK0cUNMnMM

TheAuraAngel
lol seen worse.

Pwned
Post a video of it. I DEMAND EVIDENCE!

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Pwned
Post a video of it. I DEMAND EVIDENCE!

+1

the ninjak
Stupid me I thought this was Duncan big grin

Logan kills Connor. Duncan would beat him though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.