Beta Ray Bill and Black Adam vs Silver Surfer and Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

carver9
The Martian is the weak link. I can see Surfer getting double teamed.

Placidity
Silver Surfer and Manhunter take it comfortably.

And Manhunter is not the weak link, he's owned Black Adam before with TP alone.

Black bolt z
Team 1. Manhunter is the weak link.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Edge to Team 1.

JakeTheBank
Surfer and Manhunter have beated both Bill and Bladam before, respectively. I think Team 2 takes it.

Bouboumaster
Last time that Surfer met BRB, before their current team-up, Surfer pimslapped the shit out of Bill.

vince_slice
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Last time that Surfer met BRB, before their current team-up, Surfer pimslapped the shit out of Bill.

That's true. Surfer physically beat down Bill with his strength, a battle tactic he doesn't normally use since he mainly uses energy blasts. On top of that Surfer was pretty much holding back, he came to just talk to Bill as allies and was even constantly apologizing while he was beating down Bill with his fists. I was surprised at how easily Surfer beat down Bill.

Slaanesh
team 2

carver9
People are forgetting about the board to the back of the head. Before that happened, Bill was putting those hands/hammer on Surfer.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by vince_slice
That's true. Surfer physically beat down Bill with his strength, a battle tactic he doesn't normally use since he mainly uses energy blasts. On top of that Surfer was pretty much holding back, he came to just talk to Bill as allies and was even constantly apologizing while he was beating down Bill with his fists. I was surprised at how easily Surfer beat down Bill. NOt even close too what happened. BRB was matching SS speed blocking all energy blast and pummeled SS when he got in close. They both were holding back which was clear by the dialog. SS only gained the upper hand when he had his baord hit BRB from Behind.

bbrem123
ss took it to brb...end of story...man how fights get altered by fanboy as time passes

vince_slice
People need to re-read Godhunter.

Bill only got in a single hit before Surfer started beating the crap out of Bill with his fists. The dialogue and the story point to Surfer holding back, not Bill. Surfer was the one constantly apologizing and asking Bill to stop fighting and talk, Bill was the one ignoring him and attacking. It's clear Surfer was holding back not Bill.

Surfer beat Bill clear as day. Bill was the one in a fetal position bleeding profusely at the end, while Surfer was standing above him telling him straight up "You cannot match me Bill."

You can't get anymore clear than that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, he struck him twice and Surfer was making no ground until the headboard to the back of the neck. Which I found amusing. Punch to the face with amped cosmic fists after using a cheap like tactic while apologizing. A bit of a toolish move.

But yea, Surfer > Bill based on that fight.

Team 2 wins. Changed my man. I think John would beat Adam now.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
I can see Surfer getting double teamed. Gross.

Brockalizer
Surfer takes both out himself while the Martian acts as a telepathic cheerleader.

Placidity
Anyone says Manhunter is weak link is a dumbass.

Warlord
t2

carver9
Team 1

Bentley
What the heck? MM is NOT the weak link.

Damborgson
MMH is tougher than some people give him credit 4. If its marvel against marvel and dc vs dc team 2 takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.