Silver Samurai vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1. bone sabe

2. ada. bone

SS gets his long and short sword and full armor.

jinzin
SS probably wins in the bone claw fight, probably gets stomped in the ada fight.

Starscream M
sabes wins both.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by jinzin
SS probably wins in the bone claw fight, probably gets stomped in the ada fight.
really? You think SS could take the majority from sabre-tooth? I feel like that could never happen. In a comic I bet my life savings he get mauled by Sabre-tooth.

Starscream M
creed would toy with silver samurai before ripping his intestines out and stuffing it down sam's throat

Prep-Man
Sabes. Easily.

King Castle
glad to hear from the Wolvie experts.

i question the 1st one, i honestly think it could go either way.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by King Castle
glad to hear from the Wolvie experts.

i question the 1st one, i honestly think it could go either way.
I think SS might take a win or two from Sabre-tooth under estimating him. But if SS first strike is not a clear decapitation he done for. If sabre-tooth understand the danger SS sword can cause him, then I thin SS has little chance of winning. He will put up a fight, but Sabre-tooth will mual him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I think SS might take a win or two from Sabre-tooth under estimating him. But if SS first strike is not a clear decapitation he done for. If sabre-tooth understand the danger SS sword can cause him, then I thin SS has little chance of winning. He will put up a fight, but Sabre-tooth will mual him. theres no way he gets to decapitate creed...creed is faster and very skilled

King Castle
starscream since i have you on ignore per your request and i am not aware what you posted.

could you also do me the same courtesy and stay away from my threads entirely?

Starscream M

could you also do me the same courtesy and stay away from my threads entirely? no

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
theres no way he gets to decapitate creed...creed is faster and very skilled
Not if sabre-tooth underestimates him. SS is extremely fast, he over whealmed spiderman before, matches wolverine in combat and deflect individual gun fire.

Starscream M
Not if sabre-tooth underestimates him. SS is extremely fast, he over whealmed spiderman before, matches wolverine in combat and deflect individual gun fire. I agree creed might underestimate him, but I still think he would react fast enough to prevent decapitation

he might lose a hand or so though

Dum Dum Dugan
starscream since i have you on ignore per your request and i am not aware what you posted.

could you also do me the same courtesy and stay away from my threads entirely?

here is Masterbruces childish response to your request.

no

King Castle
no very well. can you at least start making educated well thought out post giving reasons for your choice rather then a completely uneducated uninformed opinion with very little knowledge of who is involved?

King Castle
I think SS might take a win or two from Sabre-tooth under estimating him. But if SS first strike is not a clear decapitation he done for. If sabre-tooth understand the danger SS sword can cause him, then I thin SS has little chance of winning. He will put up a fight, but Sabre-tooth will mual him. well, like always standard knowledge of their characters...

has Sabe ever been made aware of SS in comics?

jinzin
really? You think SS could take the majority from sabre-tooth? I feel like that could never happen. In a comic I bet my life savings he get mauled by Sabre-tooth.

Yes.

Silver Samurai's really getting the short end of things here.

He's fast enough to tag Spiderman with the flat of his sword, good enough to knock him out with said blow, good enough to fight with Patch in h2h on equal footing, strong enough to wrestle with Spiderman on his feet.

I don't know how strong his armor is, but I imagine it would give at least a bit of resistance to Sabretooth's claws.

Thing is, Wolverine usually beats SS due to skill, and his claws' ability to turn SS' sword strike, or his skeletons ability to tank SS' sword when it lands.

This isn't some regular sword being used against Sabretooth; with his tachyon sword he claims to be able to cut through nearly anything, and his skill has allowed him to land would-be kill shots on Wolvie.

While Sabretooth's more physically imposing, Silver Samurai might be within the same weight class or close to it. I feel against a standard Sabretooth the lack of Adamantium bones would be a huge advantage in Harada's favor.

leonidas
i agree with jinzin. w/o adamantium i'd give it to ss. with adamantium he'd still get stuck and hurt, probably badly, but he could plow through and finish ss in close--likely with a sword shoved through his heart though. erm

juggernaut74
Harada gets raped hardcore. Look how he performed against a holding back Wolverine, Creed going for the kill isn't going to end well for SS in any of these fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.