Cis vs...........Bloodlust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Bizarro is no longer afflicted with cis and is fighting to the full extent of his abilities

Odinson has gone feral ala Logan but as such is no longer worthy enough to lift Mjolnir.....

the fight in Kansas

who wins stick out tongue

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Bizarro is no longer afflicted with cis and is fighting to the full extent of his abilities

Odinson has gone feral ala Logan but as such is no longer worthy enough to lift Mjolnir.....

the fight in Kansas

who wins stick out tongue Thor kills Him... erm

iceman24567
Bizarro dies hes still stupid

Sin I AM
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Thor kills Him... erm

hmmm....that cut and dry...i think you know not the power of the biz

FanBoy101
hmmm....that cut and dry...i think you know not the power of the biz I know that a Berserker mode Thor would kill Superman... erm

iceman24567
I know that a Berserker mode Thor would kill Superman... erm I know your wrong and the lady is right you dont know the biz erm

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
I know your wrong and the lady is right you dont know the biz erm Gay... erm

iceman24567
Gay... erm I agree you are very gay but keep your sexual orientation out threads we actually want to debate in thanks senor doo doo chaser thumb up

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
we actually want to debate in thanks senor doo doo chaser thumb up I was actually debating with her... erm

ankur29
i don't see thor being able to kill bizarro, KO probably

is bloodlust thor,warrior madness?

aside from that full extent bizarro= full extent superman

could go either way

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd wager on Superman being superior to Bizarro.

Thor wins.

Black bolt z
So this is basically bloodlust superman vs. bloodlust no hammer thor?

Superman.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So this is basically bloodlust superman vs. bloodlust no hammer thor?

Superman. Wrong...a Blood lusted Thor kills this Bizzaro(bad clone of Supes)

Black bolt z
Wrong...a Blood lusted Thor kills this Bizzaro(bad clone of Supes) IYO.

Sin I AM
re-read the O, Bizarro is not blood-lusted, he's just not affected by CIS and and can use his abilities to their full extent. Thor is beserker, but NOT at warrior madness, and cannot utilize his hammer. And fyi without amping bizarro is stronger than clark

iceman24567
re-read the O, Bizarro is not blood-lusted, he's just not affected by CIS and and can use his abilities to their full extent. Thor is beserker, but NOT at warrior madness, and cannot utilize his hammer. And fyi without amping bizarro is stronger than clark To be fair it has only been stated that Bizzaro is stronger never proven by feats. Bizzaro may come off as stronger but thats only because hes too stupid to hold back like Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.