Daken and Omega Red vs Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Q99
Lesse, I think the OR vs Cheetah thread concluded she'd win there, and since Daken doesn't matter at all against her, I'm going to go with Cheetah.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
Lesse, I think the OR vs Cheetah thread concluded she'd win there, and since Daken doesn't matter at all against her, I'm going to go with Cheetah. How fast is she?

Q99
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How fast is she?

A bit slower than Flash, noticeably faster than Wonder Woman and Superman.

MrMind
cheetah trained with zoom, she's a lightspeeder, team one's f#cked

Parmaniac
Then I agree that she wins.

JakeTheBank
Cheetah.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99
A bit slower than Flash, noticeably faster than Wonder Woman and Superman.

Come on now. She was on par with Flash in only one story.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Come on now. She was on par with Flash in only one story. So what shes still horribly fast able to blitz Wonder Woman you know the same Wonder Woman with insane reflexes and high end speed herself. This team gets stomped unless Reds spores stop her

JakeTheBank
Last time Diana and Cheetah tangoed, Diana said her speed bordered on Flash's and was helpless to stop her on her own. Considered what iceman just said about Diana's own speed and combat reflexes, Cheetah's gonna maul just about anyone who can't keep up or endure her claws.

TheTyrant
So Flash can't dodge a bazooka?

JakeTheBank
His speed also works entirely different than Barbara's and he has been tripped up due to explosions before, anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.