ultraviolet vs Ninja Assasin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
1st scenario H2H between Ultraviolet and the good guy from Ninja Assasin

2nd scenario a sword fight between the two

No speedblitzing like he did at the end of the movie with daddy.

0mega Spawn
violet stomps erm ...thats so excruciating to say but its true

chomperx9
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
violet stomps erm ...thats so excruciating to say but its true I can see either one winning. dont think it would be a stomp for either. they would both give eachother damn good fight they wouldnt forget.

0mega Spawn
yea but violet EASILY dodges bullets
& i emphasize EASILY
she fought large groups constantly & beats them EASILY
i barely remember ultraviolet i just remember how much i hated

chomperx9
yea but violet EASILY dodges bullets
& i emphasize EASILY
she fought large groups constantly & beats them EASILY
i barely remember ultraviolet i just remember how much i hated Ninja assasin took down groups as well, even when they tried to speedblitz him.

Placidity
Ninja boy.

By the end of Ninja Assassin, we see Raizo using the shadow blending technique where he can move so fast he appears to vanish from thin air, and then move as a blur while he blitzes his opponent.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Placidity
Ninja boy.

By the end of Ninja Assassin, we see Raizo using the shadow blending technique where he can move so fast he appears to vanish from thin air, and then move as a blur while he blitzes his opponent. someone forgot to read the OP

Placidity
Originally posted by chomperx9
someone forgot to read the OP

Sorry stick out tongue

I'm undecided then.

BruceSkywalker

No speedblitzing like he did at the end of the movie with daddy.

sad

Placidity
Bruce you're so distracting ...

Irina owns Brooklyn btw.

0mega Spawn
bullet>speedblitzing

violet just too much for him erm

chomperx9
bullet>speedblitzing

violet just too much for him erm and those ninjas were fast enough to dodge bullets.

0mega Spawn
and those ninjas were fast enough to dodge bullets. funny... i remember the ninjas getting slaughtered at the end by raizo and a small troop laughing
have you even seen ninja assassin laughing

0mega Spawn
this scene is why she wins... also the biggest reason i hated the movie

kLfUZ6aFyMg&feature=related

BruceSkywalker
Bruce you're so distracting ...

Irina owns Brooklyn btw.

stick out tongue

anyway, Violet wins this...

chomperx9
funny... i remember the ninjas getting slaughtered at the end by raizo and a small troop laughing
have you even seen ninja assassin laughing yeah I own it on blu ray

chomperx9

kLfUZ6aFyMg&feature=related u know u own it on blu ray

Placidity
bullet>speedblitzing

Thats not true.

She was primarily aim-dodging in the video. With superspeed, Raizo is much faster than her. But that feat is not allowed in this thread, but I think you were arguing she is faster even when he is using superspeed, which she isn't.

You post her rooftop fight as a reason she would win? If Raizo was put in the same spot, he would've cut all of them down in less than 5 seconds (again assuming you want to argue with Raizo's superspeed in play).

chomperx9
Thats not true.

She was primarily aim-dodging in the video. With superspeed, Raizo is much faster than her. But that feat is not allowed in this thread, but I think you were arguing she is faster even when he is using superspeed, which she isn't.

You post her rooftop fight as a reason she would win? If Raizo was put in the same spot, he would've cut all of them down in less than 5 seconds (again assuming you want to argue with Raizo's superspeed in play). agreed, if Raizo was there and he had his chain blade, He would have cut all their damn legs or heads off before they fired on him.

chomperx9

kLfUZ6aFyMg&feature=related replace each and one of those building rent a cops with the Ninjas raizo took down, you think violet would have made it out so damn easy ?

chomperx9
bump

Lestov16
a2Lj5PgSZq4

7krgqFXfnrU

I'm going to say Raizo here. Clearly the deadlier swordsman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.