Current colossus (who has juggernauts power) VS Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
current colossus has juggernauts powers added to his.

.i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/3/50/4d66e1824a164/detail.jpg

i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/3/50/4d66e1824a164/detail.jpg

The Nuul
lol

I knew your dumb trolling ass would make a thread based off of that cover. I hope your ass gets banned sooner then later.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, chill with the hostility bro.

The Nuul
Shudda up fanboy.

bangin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Get at me, bro.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/3/50/4d66e1824a164/detail.jpg
So a slightly stronger than normal Juggernaut then?

Colossus-Big C
stronger ,more, durable, smarter, better fighter

Igniz

I can imagine a lot of people are gonna be using the X-men animated series as proof.Let me shoot that down by saying cartoons are non canonical.

Its possible for Colossus(w/ Juggernaut's power) to get the win here.

Black bolt z
facepalm

Every post after me quote this.

-K-M-
Current Colossus dos not have Juggernaut's power anyways

juggernaut74
Colossus will never have Juggernaut's power. It's some ploy from Marvel to get people talking is all.

The Nuul
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Colossus will never have Juggernaut's power. It's some ploy from Marvel to get people talking is all.

It worked on big troll C.

Omega Vision
Honestly Colossus' strength and durability added up to Juggernaut's (assuming this is Classic Juggs) is like tipping a few quarters for a meal that costs $97.30...makes little difference.

And his intelligence boost and skill boost don't change the fight much since Gladiator still has the huge speed advantage and Juggernaut (again assuming Classic) still has the durability edge.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
facepalm

Every post after me quote this.
*looks at last few posts*
Motion defeated.

Colossus-Big C
im pretty sure he is getting it

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Honestly Colossus' strength and durability added up to Juggernaut's (assuming this is Classic Juggs) is like tipping a few quarters for a meal that costs $97.30...makes little difference.

And his intelligence boost and skill boost don't change the fight much since Gladiator still has the huge speed advantage and Juggernaut (again assuming Classic) still has the durability edge.

Motion defeated. Are you saying that Colossus with Juggernaut's power added to his own won't make much of a difference? Because if you are I'm going to punch you right in the mouth.

The Nuul
It wont, only his intelligence does.

juggernaut74
Kids.

Mindset
Are you saying that Colossus with Juggernaut's power added to his own won't make much of a difference? Because if you are I'm going to punch you right in the mouth. lol

Omega Vision
Are you saying that Colossus with Juggernaut's power added to his own won't make much of a difference? Because if you are I'm going to punch you right in the mouth.
I'm saying adding Colossus's strength and durability makes little difference to Juggs in this fight.

juggernaut74
I'm saying adding Colossus's strength and durability makes little difference to Juggs in this fight. Adding Colossus' strength to Juggy or adding Juggies strength to Colossus is the same is it not?

As I recall a teenage Colossus was going toe to toe with Gladiator.

Omega Vision
Adding Colossus' strength to Juggy or adding Juggies strength to Colossus is the same is it not?

As I recall a teenage Colossus was going toe to toe with Gladiator.
As I recall their fight lasted like three panels and Colossus didn't do any damage to Gladiator at all.

The Nuul
Yup, Colossus did shit all to Glads. His dur is the only thing that kept him standing for that short time.

juggernaut74
As I recall their fight lasted like three panels and Colossus didn't do any damage to Gladiator at all. It was more than 3 panel. And according to the narration they were going toe to toe and the shockwaves from their blows were knocking over skycrapers. I gotta give Kallark some credit though he did no sell Colossus hitting him with a pillar. Not too many guys can do that.

Mindset
the power of dur

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
the power of facepalm

Is more like it.

Colossus-Big C
the force of gladiators punches at colossus was indeed causing massive shockwaves that pretty much destroyed the city they was in although colossus took a good amount of them with no damage.
yea his durability was the only reason he stood toe to toe although briefly

TheTyrant
Originally posted by The Nuul
lol

I knew your dumb trolling ass would make a thread based off of that cover. I hope your ass gets banned sooner then later.

Why do you troll Colossus Big-C in practically every thread he makes?

Black bolt z

Motion defeated. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Colossus-Big C
im pretty sure he is getting it No he isn't. You also thought High evolutionary was galactus level because his face was the same size as galactus's on a SS cover.Originally posted by juggernaut74
Are you saying that Colossus with Juggernaut's power added to his own won't make much of a difference? Because if you are I'm going to punch you right in the mouth. It wouldn't. At all.

Knowsbleed33
Colossus isn't getting Juggernauts power. You have to be evil to get that power.

psycho gundam
wasn't xavier meant to have the gem? iirc

KingD19
You don't have to be evil to get the power, anyone can get it. That 12 year old kid got it and went batshit crazy with the amount of stuff he could do.

FanBoy101

i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/3/50/4d66e1824a164/detail.jpg Wow... smile I would love to see colossus go mad with that power... smokin'

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KingD19
You don't have to be evil to get the power, anyone can get it. That 12 year old kid got it and went batshit crazy with the amount of stuff he could do.

That kid didn't get the power. He was wielding the gem itself.

And yes, you don't have to be evil to have the power, hence why Cyttorak has depowered Cain twice for being a boy scout.

KingD19
You don't have to be evil to get it, you have to do evil deeds to retain full power.

the Darkone
regardless it's a stupid thread!

-Pr-
Closing this. We don't even know if Colossus will get the power, and such an amp is vague at best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.